Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

He looks like a dodgy 3rd rate gangster from some awful soap like eastenders

See, I've been trying to think of who could play all the main characters in the upcoming movie. It'll be a blockbuster.

So far, I've got Jude Law playing Gordon Smith, Matt Damon as Kyle Lafferty, Joe Pesci as Ally McCoist and the bloke from Emmerdale in the wheelchair to play David Murray. I think Raymond Burr might be dead by now you see.

as far as im aware the administrators get everything they are owed and are not a creditor for that very reasonnn

(i.e so they cant arrange a CVA and end up screwing themselves over)

I cant see d&p coughing up £3m a month. I reckon Green is gonna walk away pretty soon when its apparent that a CVA wont happen.

D&P are a business too and they aint gonna go bust propping up an insolvent company.

In fact i cant see where the income is going to come from.

Birmingham City and Coventry City both hit with transfer embargoes. Dodgy owners with no interest in football sucking the lifeblood slowly out of the game.

When do we start La Revolucion and follow the German model ? :D

(Sorry, couldnae help masel'....)

Edited by Florentine_Pogen

What really really gets me with these Gers fans is the fact that for so long they have gloated that they are the "establishment club" and have indulgently laughed off accusations of favouritism in all footballing decisions (while these decisions work in their favour and keep them at the top of the pile), and yet the moment the real footballing establishment (aka the SFA) punish them for inexcusable and blatant wrongdoing they are mouthing off about everyone in power in Scotland is Kafflic republican timothy sympathisers taking over the country! Make up your minds FFS!!! Wha's in cherge here??!!?!?? I honestly do not know how to live my life or what my political views should be without knowing whether it is the blue or green half of Weedgieland in control of this country. Someone should demand some transparency in all this. We have a right to know!!

The only people who have said there is an irrevocable contract are Haudit & Daudit and Green himself. Here's a couple of questions.

Do you believe any statements Hadit & Daudit make?

Do you believe any statements Charles Green make?

If the answer to either of these questions is yes you are obliged to send me your bank account and PIN details.

My details are:

Craig Whyte

Bank of monte Carlo

Account No: 1872-2012

:)

I get the impression that some folk on this thread don't believe everything Green is saying. Can't imagine why. :lol:

Loving the great idea from the RST ababout boycotting away games, Scottish Cup & Scotland team.

Fucking ace!

No more knuckledragging scumbags visiting our ground, a fairer and more competitive Scottish Cup - and making their own club less attractibve to players who want to play international football!

Hopefully these clowns can think up some more great ideas! 8)

I've heard from an insider that contrary to what most people think, that when david murray was chairman he was putting money into rangers from his businesess, he was actually putting money from rangers into his businesess. Not sure if this is true but it raises the question, how did the bbc or other journalists not know this.

See, I've been trying to think of who could play all the main characters in the upcoming movie. It'll be a blockbuster.

So far, I've got Jude Law playing Gordon Smith, Matt Damon as Kyle Lafferty, Joe Pesci as Ally McCoist and the bloke from Emmerdale in the wheelchair to play David Murray. I think Raymond Burr might be dead by now you see.

Ray Wise as Craig Whyte

2010-11-30-ray_wise.jpg

On a point of clarity, Richard Gordon is a gentleman and the only reputable soul on a fast-becoming abomination of a radio show.

I won't hear a word against the man.

What about Jim Spence? The poor guy has spent most days arguing fact to Trayno/Young/Dodds fiction.

The "Reasons to be Cheerful" thread in the General Nonsense forum has had just over 2 million views. It was started in 2006.

This thread has had 1.9 million views. It was started on 13 February 2012. :lol:

they should be merged.

who_1508769a.jpg

....and so I gave him another quid and said "now you've just made 200% profit" and Craig looked at me with a smile on his face and said "you're just the sort of guy Rangers needs".

Edited by Granny Danger

I get the impression that some folk on this thread don't believe everything Green is saying. Can't imagine why. :lol:

Loving the great idea from the RST ababout boycotting away games, Scottish Cup & Scotland team.

Fucking ace!

No more knuckledragging scumbags visiting our ground, a fairer and more competitive Scottish Cup - and making their own club less attractibve to players who want to play international football!

Hopefully these clowns can think up some more great ideas! 8)

i heard they are considering killing the first male born child of everyone in glasgow next.

I've heard from an insider that contrary to what most people think, that when david murray was chairman he was putting money into rangers from his businesess, he was actually putting money from rangers into his businesess. Not sure if this is true but it raises the question, how did the bbc or other journalists not know this.

Could this be what the documentary is all about?

How was the shares rights issue money spent? I bet a few fans have lost a fair chunk of their savings there.

What really really gets me with these Gers fans is the fact that for so long they have gloated that they are the "establishment club" and have indulgently laughed off accusations of favouritism in all footballing decisions (while these decisions work in their favour and keep them at the top of the pile), and yet the moment the real footballing establishment (aka the SFA) punish them for inexcusable and blatant wrongdoing they are mouthing off about everyone in power in Scotland is Kafflic republican timothy sympathisers taking over the country! Make up your minds FFS!!! Wha's in cherge here??!!?!?? I honestly do not know how to live my life or what my political views should be without knowing whether it is the blue or green half of Weedgieland in control of this country. Someone should demand some transparency in all this. We have a right to know!!

Haha, spot on.

1337290722[/url]' post='6248268']

My understanding is that the losses Rangers racked up were very useful for tax purposes as thy could be offset against profits in MIH group (which would be absolutely normal practice and unobjectionable), but he did put some cash ino the club over his tenure.

The "Republicans have taken over Scotland" thread on RM has kinda killed my enjoyment of this saga today. I realize these idiots aren't representative of RM as a whole, let alone Rangers supporters, but the calls to openly discriminate in employment and expel people o a passenger liner with a hole in it are well the f**k over the line. The lunatic fringe of Celtic supporters always claimed there were vast numbers of bears who thought this way but I generally disregarded them. I still think its a minority, but that they vocally exist in even these numbers is frankly disturbing, this isn't 90 minute bigot stuff or Neds on a windup, these are semi-coherent posters with a semblance of an education who actually seem to believe this crap.

Time to take a shower and watch something laugh out funny.