Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Dave King. Is he ever going to piss off? Everybody knows nothing is going to happen, he knows it, we know it, the media know it. What a fucking waste of everybody's time.

Good guy.

The more delays the better IMO.

The bit about Greig and Mclelland is priceless. Do these idiots not realise that if you are a director of a company you actually have responsibilities. It is s job. They as board members had a duty to disclose what was going on and they chose not to.

Yes, but at the same time he says the crticism of HIM is fair.

So, in a way, he's admitting fault. Kind of puts a spoke in any Rangers plans to take this case any further does it not?

Good guy.

The more delays the better IMO.

Yup if it gets drawn out, we see the transfer window open,then the fixtures announced with Team X And a ticking clock to the start of the new season.

Can the mess be sorted in enough time?

Yup if it gets drawn out, we see the transfer window open,then the fixtures announced with Team X And a ticking clock to the start of the new season.

Can the mess be sorted in enough time?

Don't they need to be ready for fixtures being issued?

Whatever, they are up against it time-wise. Pleasing.

Can't beat a verbal agreement!

If he actually does take Whyte to court then this could really drag on.

There must be money to be made from it. rolleyes.gif

King said: "The criticism of me is fair, but John Greig and John McClelland deserve the utmost praise for hanging around as long as they did in the hope that they could somehow make a contribution.It was only once they had become completely isolated that they resigned in the hope that this would be a catalyst for greater scrutiny of Whyte's actions.

"I know how gutted they both were - they are unsung heroes to my mind and all Rangers fans should know that they put the club first at all times."

(Translation: Greig and McClelland could make a contribution = did NOTHING even after they knew what was going on

Hanging around = taking the money, saying yes Craig, hoping nobody would notice

this would be a catalyst for greater scrutiny = things are too hot for us here John. )

Unsung heroes and quite rightly so laugh.gif

Edited by thelegendthatis

Dave King and the various references to a P&B book has made me think we need to start mapping this out:

Volume I: The Fellowship Of The Diddy Supporters

Volume II: The Two Administrators

Volume III: The Return Of Dave King

Orc, Mordor and Gollum responses welcome. :D

Can't beat a verbal agreement!

If he actually does take Whyte to court then this could really drag on.

Who was it who said "A verbal agreement is not worth the paper it's written on?"

Dave King and the various references to a P&B book has made me think we need to start mapping this out:

The Hoddit

The bit about Greig and Mclelland is priceless. Do these idiots not realise that if you are a director of a company you actually have responsibilities. It is s job. They as board members had a duty to disclose what was going on and they chose not to.

i always thought big greigs job was pr at ibrox ,much like the greeter at asda what the fk would greigy know about what was going on lol :D

Gandalf the Grey became Gandalf the Whyte did he not? Bit o' a magician at making things disappear if I recall :D

Who was it who said "A verbal agreement is not worth the paper it's written on?"

Sam Goldwyn

He also said

"I don't want any yes-men around me. I want everybody to tell me the truth even if it costs them their job."

Or was that David Murray aka Craig Whyte?

Edited by thelegendthatis

1337540109[/url]' post='6256716']

Or, to take a more modern saga:

A Game of RM Moans

A Clash With Dave King

A Storm of Preferred Bidders

A Feast for Duff & Phelps

A Dance With Liquidators

i always thought big greigs job was pr at ibrox ,much like the greeter at asda what the fk would greigy know about what was going on lol :D

Like this ? :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqJpvWBQaMU&list=PLAD00CD160D6CEFF9&index=1&feature=plpp_video