Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Campbell Ogilvie as current president of the SFA is in a position of importance and influence in Scottish football.

While he was employed by Rangers he personally benefited from having an employee benefit trust (EBT).

I am sure he earned whatever sums were put into his EBT. The main issue is whether he benefited from paying less tax.

Given his current position with the SFA, would it not make sense to contact HMRC to say 'I have paid less tax than I should in the past. I would now like to pay back what I owe you."

If the large tax case goes in Ranger's favour in the future HMRC would pay him his rebate. (They are amazingly good with rebates now in my own experience).

We need leadership in Scottish football at this critical stage to demonstrate morality and ethics. Now is the time to show it.

This is a step that Scottish football, the wider public, Scottish and UK Governments would acknowledge as the right thing to do.

Edited by thelegendthatis

Campbell Ogilvie as current president of the SFA is in a position of importance and influence in Scottish football.

While he was employed by Rangers he personally benefited from having an employee benefit trust (EBT).

I am sure he earned whatever sums were put into his EBT. The main issue is whether he benefited from paying less tax.

Given his current position with the SFA, would it not make sense to contact HMRC to say 'I have paid less tax than I should in the past. I would now like to pay back what I owe you."

If the large tax case goes in Ranger's favour in the future HMRC would pay him his rebate. (They are amazingly good with rebates now in my own experience).

We need leadership in Scottish football at this critical stage to demonstrate morality and ethics. Now is the time to show it.

This is a step that Scottish football, the wider public, Scottish and UK Governments would acknowledge as the right thing to do.

Chick Young says that Ogilvie is alright though dontchaknow

The fat bigot from Dundee has had his say today.

Yet another chancer that shows why the fit and proper person test did not work.

*shudder*

I was dreading this fud giving an absolute clusterfuck of an interview.

An absolute embarassment, and one, worryingly, which is still associated with the club.

Has anyone read THIS thread on RangersMedia?

Bigotry, Child-abuse obsession and a discussion on the finer points of independence. Truly facepalmic stuff :lol:

demotivational-posters-seems-legit.gif

Edited by Swampy

Dave King. Is he ever going to piss off? Everybody knows nothing is going to happen, he knows it, we know it, the media know it. What a fucking waste of everybody's time.

The bit about Greig and Mclelland is priceless. Do these idiots not realise that if you are a director of a company you actually have responsibilities. It is s job. They as board members had a duty to disclose what was going on and they chose not to.

Has anyone read THIS thread on RangersMedia?

Bigotry, Child-abuse obsession and a discussion on the finer points of independence. Truly facepalmic stuff :lol:

I do like that the first advert I saw was for Tesco online shopping, oh the Irony!

28,366 replies :o

It's all about the Rangers 8)

Wrong. It's all about the SFA, the SPL, the SFL, and our own chairmen's reaction / action TO Rangers. None of us give a flying fcuk ABOUT Rangers.

A distinction that needs made.