Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

bbc

why is sandy jardine not in there!!!!

looks like they were handing them out like sweets

Wullie Pullar might not be in there but, MY GOD how can they defend this lot? Looks like Michael Johnston's got all lubed up for nothing. Kincardine, Bennett, No. 8, bearwithme, knigtswoodbear - your lads are going to take a hell of a beating.

billy dodds you say

Feckin YEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Right Chico and Jimbo, grill him well did you as an investigateve 'exclusive' journos?

Along with Souness,John McLelland, John Greig and Neil McCann.

Glorious.

Edited by wunfellaff

Half an hour to go, get all your ice cream, jelly and pop corn ready for what's beginning to look like a real epic!

sq1aoz.jpg

:bounce4

Atrocious banter.

Did Souness get wedged up?

Please please please tell me he's caught up in this!

I don't think this goes back that far. It seems to be from 2001 onwards. So they can enjoy their nine in a row era but after that, it's a flamin web of skullduggery and cheating that would shame Jeffrey Archer.

Just seen he was included to the tune of £30k, odd as the rest seem to be from 2001 onwards.

Edited by Owsley

The purchase was made with proof of funding using Ticketus cash in an escrow account. How would it be possible for an accountant involved in purchase not to know this.I assumed it was because at the time he was working for MCR and not D&P.

Ask Grier. According to RS he didn't know until four months after the takeover was completed.

Well Rangers being find around 100m says to me it was done on a rather large scale.

They've not been "find" anything of the sort, don't be daft.

I get what you're saying - none of this is brand new, but it's a level of detail that most people who don't religiously follow the blogs won't have had, and it seems to be backed up by emails, quotes etc. So there is something of interest here to the observer, and the fact that it's on the BBC will bring it to the attention of the public at large.

It's counterfactual to pretend that there's nothing at all new in tonight's report when there clearly was, and I don't understand the motivation of people who are trying to do this.

After his time I'm afraid - EBTs are 2001-10

I don't think this goes back that far. It seems to be from 2001 onwards. So they can enjoy their nine in a row era but after that, it's a flamin web of skullduggery and cheating that would shame Jeffrey Archer.

Open the link that was posted folks....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-18148818

Souness = £30 k , no side letter for extra contract!!!!!

Yep, corrected above. How important is this side letter?

The side letter annotation only denotes where the BBC have seen documentary evidence of the EBT/sum. The list includes names where they have not seen the associated paperwork.