Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

the prince of monaco and he believed it. it just gets more ridiculous by the minute, quite clearly everyone was involved and knew it was illegal. if there was nothing to hide they would be commenting about the allegations.

:D

That's like me saying I am one of the richest men on the planet. Technically I am in the top 3.5bn richest.

That'd put you in the top 50%. In terms of club size, Rangers are, at worst, in the top 2%.

Seems Duff and Phelps do walking away.

Incidentally, this investigator's trite little tirades on camera to those involved are a complete crock of shite. If he went around trying to rough up any potential 'sources' like that then he'd be out of the profession in five minutes. He's like the shouty guy fom Panorama dealing with the Scientologists.

Edited by vikingTON

That "world of difference" quote is unbelievable. If you're involved in the takeover and know who's bringing the money, you need to know that they have it - and if they don't have it, how they're going to get it!

Seems Duff and Phelps do walking away.

Incidentally, this investigator's trite little tirades on camera to those involved are a complete crock of shite. If he went around trying to rough up any potential 'sources' liek that then he'd be out of the profession in five minutes. he's like the shouty guy fom Panorama dealing with the Scientologists.

When he was pacing about with his phone the only person on the end of the line would have been the operator saying "Sorry, please hang up and try again."