Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

It's a bit irritating that when Airdrie went tits up we uncovered that KPMG our liquidator was employed by our "largest creditor" Barr Group as their company auditor. We were told there was no conflict......Except what if KPMG had told Barr to GTF re Airdrie and had lost major business from Barr....Quelle suprise they didn't. No conflict of interest....Happens all the time.

Not to mention joint liquidator from KPMG Blair Nimmo, the prominent Falkirk supporter. Which club benefitted most from Airdrie's demise? Can you guess who avoided relegation that year? No conflict of interest apparently

These mobs are all as crooked as each other, no surprise D & P are at it.

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

I didn't say best, I said biggest. In terms of history, honours, support, and public impact, Rangers are firmly within the top 100 in the world. This isn't controversial in the least.

Your logic is ever-so-slightly skewed. Either that or Ayr Boswell Boys Club also belong in the top 100 in the world along with the world-renowned Rangers. They're probably higher than Rangers on account that they have won more trophies.

Some say Rangers are a big fish in a small pond but................ they're not a big fish.........they're not even a fish !

Why the feck do all these reports refer to either bollock of the old filth, who have prospered through sectarianism and hate, as "one of Scotlands proudest institutions"?

You never hear Apartheid being referred to as a "noble political ideal" do you?

they had proof of rangers saying the players would have ebt's not that payments would definitely made into the ebts.

before the program daly gave the impression had he had a smoking gun. it was a let down.

My impression from the exposes of Alex Thomson and now BBCRSI is that - perhaps - there are no smoking guns. Probably plenty dodgy doings and a fair number of smoking or lightly whisping pea-shooters, but maybe nothing individually comprising a smoking gun.

I still think Thomson, in particular, has been a major let-down... he blew his trumpet loudly but uncovered nothing explosive.

I think the letter that said Ronald (Watteraus) will get 510 000 through EBT - and then stated that Rangers would only pay that to him through the EBT might be considered evidence of a second contract and a

specified amount.

i didn't see them mention a letter with an amount.

they said how much watterues recieved and then they showed documents which showed discussions between rangers and his agent establishing that he would have an EBT.

i don' t think there was a letter specifying amounts.

566 User(s) are reading this topic

245 members, 303 guests, 18 anonymous users

Hiya journalists hiya pals ;)

I suspect it's more likely Rangers fans too ashamed to login properly.

they had proof of rangers saying the players would have ebt's not that payments would definitely made into the ebts.

before the program daly gave the impression had he had a smoking gun. it was a let down.

You don't think a pledge to fund a player's EBT is a smoking gun? It makes it abundantly clear that the payments were scheduled and thus not discretionary - thus liable for income tax, which was duly side-stepped. This really doesn't meet your standard for evidence? You are a complete space cadet.

Who The f**k, What The f**k Is Sammy who is this guy

http://forum.rangers...howtopic=221056

rangers media discussing the real issues of the programe

First of all he kept saying 'Glasgow' Rangers and also fell into the trap of saying Murray gave us Souness, no fan of that age would make that mistake. A FAKE

I think that was pretty explosive, TBH.

Duff and Phelps are in an untenable situation right now, and I anticipate they will chuck it before the week is out. Where does that leave the Mighty Gers?

They're fucked unless Green comes up with serious money within the week.

*Edit - typo

Edited by Drooper

what side letters?

confirmation that you have/will have an employee benefit trust is not the same as a contract to pay specified amounts.

Confirmation from the Finance Director that Papac weekly salary payments were reduced and replaced by a lower salary and a corresponding sum of money placed into an EBT is enough. They have no chance of winning the BTC - even if theres no written contract.

i didn't see them mention a letter with an amount.

It's abundantly clear that you're seeing what you want to see at this point.

they said how much watterues recieved and then they showed documents which showed discussions between rangers and his agent establishing that he would have an EBT.

i don' t think there was a letter specifying amounts.

It didn't establish that he had an EBT - it established that the EBT would be funded. That an amount wasn't mentioned is neither here nor there - it is a commitment to fund an EBT, which means payments made were not discretionary, which means that they were taxable. The amounts are picked from the accounts.

feel sorry for the rangers fans must be horrible to see that happening to your club.

Aye, and I'm sure they hated the scores of trophies they picked up whilst cheating. Screw them.

You don't think a pledge to fund a player's EBT is a smoking gun? It makes it abundantly clear that the payments were scheduled and thus not discretionary - thus liable for income tax, which was duly side-stepped. This really doesn't meet your standard for evidence? You are a complete space cadet.

Indeed.

I'm surprised at how many people on here seem to be downplaying the significance of what we've just watched. Even on a prima facie basis, it is pretty damning. If the authorities can access the emails Daly referred to, we're talking serious consequences for a good few characters in this tale. Meanwhile, Rangers are teetering at the edge of the abyss.

I think the letter that said Ronald (Watteraus) will get 510 000 through EBT - and then stated that Rangers would only pay that to him through the EBT might be considered evidence of a second contract and a

specified amount.

If the law considers a verbal contract to be binding, its the burden of proof that is then difficult to establish. A letter in writing will do the trick nicely me thinks biggrin.gif

Bad news, everyone - the trumpets on Rangers Media reckon it's all made up by the BBC to destroy Rangers. So it's all bollocks, then.

Just like it was the last time.

This did make me laugh though (probably first time thats happened on RM)

"Drag the c**t out wie the hair.<br style="color: rgb(28, 40, 55); font-size: 13px; line-height: 20px; background-color: rgb(250, 251, 252); ">Apart fae the baldy 1 "

feel sorry for the rangers fans must be horrible to see that happening to your club.

Aye, terrible.

Hold on... Just found my side letter with further information....

Naw it isnae'. GIRFUY.

(Apologies to P&B users for my non-disclosure of side letters in my posts).