Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

1337844494[/url]' post='6267195']

My link

BBC News-

In a separate statement Mr Clark said: "I thought that MCR became aware of the full scale of Ticketus funding in July or August. I gave an honest answer to the best of my recollection as I had not been closely involved in the Rangers takeover work at the time.

Sounds like he is trying to distance himself from it already.

'to the best of my recollection'. Yeah, the judge will definitely buy that.

This thread exploded over night didn't it? Does anyone know the page/post where I can read a summary on the program that was on last night? Or if you are feeling nice a summary of the lurid details would be good :)

Newco will be admitted to SPL before decision on dual contracts is released. A short while after (will be a few weeks to appear credible) the double contracts investigation will find Oldco guilty as charged. As oldco no longer exists there will be no punishment meted out.

I wish everyone here would accept (maybe you all have now) that Rangers are going to get away with this.

Why would Celtic be thrown out of Scottish football...enlighten me?

"rainjurz thur bad for the ebt's ken hope they get thrown oot the league

whit ye mean sellik? we aynli hud wan n plus were rasellik"

You didn't answer the question.

If Celtic are found not to have informed the SFA about Juninho's double contract do you agree Celtic should also be dismissed from Scottish football?

Perish the thought you are displaying, gasp, double standards???? :unsure:

I don't know the actual details on the EBT for Juninho, I've seen various explanations from various sources, do you know?

I would expect Celtic to give that detail asap, if not then I'd expect the SPL / SFA to be asking them about it and take appropriate action if it breaks the rules

This thread exploded over night didn't it? Does anyone know the page/post where I can read a summary on the program that was on last night? Or if you are feeling nice a summary of the lurid details would be good :)

The summary is:

Rangers allegedly did a lot of bad things

Administrators allegedly had conflict of interest

Blue Knights moaned a bit

50 players/staff/directors paid via EBTs

No one has the guts to properly punish Rangers

Everyone waiting for someone else to finish the beast off means that they will get away with it

I can only imagine how uncomfortable our authorities are with this info coming to light . They were desperate to get back to ' business as usual' but pressure , whether it be from the BBC , Channel 4 , fan forums , or even a watchful UEFA, has made this impossible . Years ago this would have been completely swept under the carpet as asap. The big plus of our modern age is the scrutiny and shared information of the computer age .

I don't know the actual details on the EBT for Juninho, I've seen various explanations from various sources, do you know?

I would expect Celtic to give that detail asap, if not then I'd expect the SPL / SFA to be asking them about it and take appropriate action if it breaks the rules

As I understand it Celtic went for the "sorry guvnor" approach after the fact, to tidy up the mess.

1337848089[/url]' post='6267324']

If you go to Celtic quick news there is quite a good summary under the heading 'BBC Documentary - live updates'

If Doncaster sees a newco as no different from a CVA then why are the SPL chairmen not voting to bring in sanctions similar to the proposed punishments for an insolvency transfer event for clubs exiting administration through a CVA? He and his panel have clearly stated that there is a distinction and now he is trying totell us there is no distinction.

NEWCO = CVA = -10 points for two seasons and loss of 75% prize & TV money.

Michael Ball £6.5m.

Bert Konterman £4.5m.

Tore Andre Flo £12m.

Egil Ostenstad :lol:

Can't believe how much money these clowns have spazzed away over the years.

in reply to RIC (post 30277)

user_green.pngrangersgary

• carsonwink.gif
  • Sir Edward Carson
  • big_starc.png

• Group:Moderator
  • Topics:331
  • Rep:56

Posted Yesterday, 07:52 PM

Never seen him at any match in my life.

0<br class="Apple-interchange-newline">

laugh.gif may have been posted b4 but its priceless laugh.gif

Edited by rustyarabnuts

The summary is:

Rangers allegedly did a lot of bad things

Administrators allegedly had conflict of interest

Blue Knights moaned a bit

50 players/staff/directors paid via EBTs

No one has the guts to properly punish Rangers

Everyone waiting for someone else to finish the beast off means that they will get away with it

Cheers. So there was nothing really unexpected in the program then, cool.

I can only imagine how uncomfortable our authorities are with this info coming to light . They were desperate to get back to ' business as usual' but pressure , whether it be from the BBC , Channel 4 , fan forums , or even a watchful UEFA, has made this impossible . Years ago this would have been completely swept under the carpet as asap. The big plus of our modern age is the scrutiny and shared information of the computer age .

i've been amazed at how the internet has pushed this, almost immediate spreading / discussion of news amongst those involved, been a real eye opener for me

i've been amazed at how the internet has pushed this, almost immediate spreading / discussion of news amongst those involved, been a real eye opener for me

And hopefully it will expedite the rolling of some heads.

1. Campbell Ogilvie

2. Neil Bungcaster

3. Billy Dodds

.......ad infinitum.......

and surely the shock waves will hit the EPL soon.

Edited by Florentine_Pogen

Well I have yet to hear a Celtic fans say they were wanting their 'tainted' titles, people are wanting them to have their titles null and void but Ive yet to hear one say we want them to be credited to us.

I, as an Ayr fan, would certainly welcome the 2002 League cup coming our way.

Would it be stretching things to have the 1935 Scottish Cup retrospectively awarded to The Accies :-)