Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

When no one want to buy Rangers

And the outlook's grim and grey

And the clock is slowly ticking

Towards their final day.

And tins of Hampden Whitewash

Won't make it go away.

Remember, remember, remember, remember

Remember remember, remembeeeeeeeeeer:

20t5rw2.jpg

When the blogs and fans point and laugh

About tax and EBTs

And there's all those awkward questions

Upon the BBC

But you still lie about protecting

The league's "integrity"

Remember remember, remembeeeeeeeeeer:

20t5rw2.jpg

When the admins do a runner

And Rangers finally die

And you get told to stick it

From TV company Sky

And just like Norwich City

SPL tells you "goodbye!"

Remember remember, remember:

20t5rw2.jpg

Remember, 'member, 'member what a cockwomble Doncaster you are!

He looks a bit like the guy from the new Burger King advert.........Or the wide mouthed frog.......you do know the wide mouthed frog joke don't you?

Now page 1..thumbup2.gif

If you google image search donkeymaster the 3rd image is of a cockwomble :D. Thats cockwomble. From Doncaster. Cockwomble. Doncaster.

We arra peepul. Nobody likes us. We don't care. ..........Well, even if the combined eunuchs' club of SPL Chairmen don't care either, The Diddy Army cares and so might the CEOs of Rangers major sponsors be persuaded to care as well. If we can't persuade Mr Cockwomble and his team to hit them where it hurts, we should mobilise to do so. We can't take money from them cos they don't have any, and we don't want to apply boycotts which would only disadvantage our own teams, but with the strength of The Diddy Army, and in this I include the Wee Diddy teams in SFL 1, 2 and 3 (no offence meant) and the Big Diddy teams in the SPL combined with the Eastenders, we should be able to muster 500,000, given how many watched BBC last night, we could hit them where it hurts by trying to restrict their income. We need a list of major sponsors e:mail addresses and/or websites and a draft letter which could be circulated around The Diddy Army. 500k sending this to RFC potential sponsors might have an effect. Any volunteers to draft a letter along the lines of "Why do you wish to be associated with a football club which is shown to be based on financial fraud, tax evasion and lack of sporting integrity?" ? Pin it at the top of the forum, likewise a website/e:mail list.

After all, they were very keen to go after the SFA's sponsors when punishment was handed out, so let's turn the tables and mobilise ten times their number against their sponsors. To paraphrase a famous metal dealer, "For every five of our sponsors they boycott, we will boycott ten of theirs".

On an aside, until the end of the season the SPL will be sponsored by a major financial institution. Is it perhaps only coincidental that they are walking away given the jiggery pokery at Ibrox? Have the SPL cut off their nose to spite their face by not dealing with RFC? I guess we won't be sponsored by Lloyds, Barclays or RBS in 2013-2014 season. Who'd want to be associated with tax evasion, fraud and a complete lack of sporting integrity. Mibbe Ramsdens might be interested.

Power to the Diddies!!!!!!!

I'll have a punt mate, but it might take me until tomorrow..... I guess after that it can be put up and a consensus can be formed as to the wording, spelling and making sure I get any feckin names right this time!ohmy.gif Boy did I feel like a dud after the time it took to write the one to Shona Robison (see, I'm learning...) I'll get to work......

disapointed at the google images tab

we need to be making sure we are naming the doncaster images neildoncastercockwomble.jpg so that we can take over the "neil doncaster" & "cockwomble" searches

Who do the 'missing' EBTs belong to?

If McLeish had one I am astounded Uncle Walter doesn't, or Ally. :rolleyes:

If Souness had one to flush £30k into at an appropriate time, what are the chances of some favoured and well known football agents having been invited to join the party?

playing catch up the now. (im about 6 pages back)

i was very suprised that no current player or management team member who joined pre 2010 did not have one, no way Papac was the only one without one, could it be that the BBC has kept those details back?

Yeah, it said Dear Mr McCrab, I did not read any further since you got my name wrong. Now here's to you.....tongue.gif

I got a "Blah, Blah, Blah" response from a Derek Grieve which included

The Scottish Government fully recognise that it is vital that both individuals and organisations

pay their taxes in a timely manner as taxation is essential to the economic and social

development of Scotland. I would like to reassure you that any comments made by members

of this Government have always stressed the fact that we expect Rangers FC, or any other

football club or business for that matter, to meet its obligations to the taxpayer. We have

also recognised the importance of an agreement being reached between the club and HM

Revenue & Customs which ensures that tax liabilities and debts are met.

Duff and Phelps are the appointed administrators and we want to see an outcome in the best

interests of the staff at Rangers, their supporters and the game of football in Scotland as a

whole.

He's a c**t - but at least the sort of c**t that took time to respond

One of the few people in this world that actually LOOKS like a caricature(sp) of themselves.

His face looks like something a kid put together with putty, had some left over so kept applying to the cheeks until it was all used :)