Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

They sued their national association and UEFA over a transfer ban for fielding ineligible players. They went to CAS after losing all cases and complaining to the European Commission. FIFA went fecking mental and threatened to kick all Swiss clubs out of all competitions unless they got punted. They got deducted 36 points and relegated.

please God ,please somebody tell me that going to the courts will lead to this scenario for ra Bears :unsure: . Better nip down to Boots for a box of XXXL Huggies pull ups cos i WILL pish ma drawers if they bring the wrath of UEFA on themselves.

Because a lot of Rangers fans are too stupid/ignorant/bigoted/insane/all of the above* to recognise this.

* Delete as applicable

^^^^^^

This. I've yet to see a post where one of rapeepul says "i'm sorry, we cheated, we bought players we couldn't afford and this led to our 'success' on the field. We owe all British tax payers and all Scottish football fan a huge, unreserved apology."

They sued their national association and UEFA over a transfer ban for fielding ineligible players. They went to CAS after losing all cases and complaining to the European Commission. FIFA went fecking mental and threatened to kick all Swiss clubs out of all competitions unless they got punted. They got deducted 36 points and relegated.

Isn't the only problem with that there are only 2 clubs in Scotland in European football and in Rangers eyes anything that stops one of those clubs doing well is probably worth it particularly in the 'scorched' earth scenario above

Potentially lost in all the witchfinder loyal muppetry from VB, cockwombles, Hearts statement and legal charge of the light brigade towards the SFA valley of Sion is:

1) Bill Millers lawyer indicting the SPL had ample evidence of second contacts

2) a source corroborating what Daly implied but didn't show: Side letters with regular payments and a per gme bonus

It becomes harder and harder to evn make theoretical arguments that Rangers aren't guilty from a tax and a footballing perspective.

Maybe the legal appeal to the transfer embargo indicates Rangers knows this and is going to employ scorched earth high risk tactics from here on out,

Expect Sandy Jardine to be reprising his loving tribute to the end of the Pink Floyd the Wall film somewhere close soon.

I'm trying, really trying, to convince myself that no right thinking person / organisation would adopt a "well, if I can't have the ball, naebody will" attitude.

Then again, we are talking about RaPeepul..................... :angry:

FIFA will not be happy.

http://oi49.tinypic.com/330zjhd.jpg

Rangers can go to CAS if they like, but going to civil courts is a big no no. Surprised they have been so stupid.

That is very interesting on two levels.

1 I knew nothing about that and

2 It looks like H&D know nothing either, or, is it a noise to buy a week or two to stop Green doing the walk away?

What happens if the Court agree that the SFA panel did not have the right to bestow the transfer ban punishment.

Does it mean they have to use the sanction they do have and just wind them up as they considered this at the panel but cut it to a years transfer ban out of the goodness f their hearts.

Yes, all they seem likely to earn from this is the ire of influential people like Platini. People who might start to pay attention to the entire scandal, and object to the 'keep them in the SPL' campaign. Smart move, guys.

Edited by deerokus

That is very interesting on two levels.

1 I knew nothing about that and

2 It looks like H&D know nothing either, or, is it a noise to buy a week or two to stop Green doing the walk away?

IMO, this whole scenario is now completely out of control. The SPL / SFA need to stop fucking about with kid gloves, they need to stamp their authority on this coz the H*ns / Whyte / Duff + Duffer are making our national FA look like a bunch of incompetent arseholes.

Guaranteed that Wiggy Smith and Campbell Ogilvie will be playing both sides against the middle.

Is it the case that taking this to court suspends the ruling until the court action is completed? So in theory they could sign players when the transfer window opens if they are still going through the courts? Although I don't know why any player would sign for them in the state they're in.

Uefa and Fifa take a dim view to FAs being taken to court it ends up all teams in that country are barred from fifa/uefa sanctioned competitions including the national team, stop all league competitions and i can see Uefa stripping them of their license permantly and making themselves more enemies in the process

Thanks.

FIFA will not be happy.

Rangers can go to CAS if they like, but going to civil courts is a big no no. Surprised they have been so stupid.

Looking at that it is on the shoulders of the SFA to deal with Rangers for this breach of FIFA's articles. Rangers' membership of the SFA looks as though it could be in jeopardy, with any luck.

IMO, this whole scenario is now completely out of control. The SPL / SFA need to stop fucking about with kid gloves, they need to stamp their authority on this coz the H*ns / Whyte / Duff + Duffer are making our national FA look like a bunch of incompetent arseholes.

Guaranteed that Wiggy Smith and Campbell Ogilvie will be playing both sides against the middle.

Nothing surprises me with this lot these days. They should be thrown out NOW!! And if that is against "the rules" then all 11 of us should resign from the SPL and form our own league and simply not invite them to join. Surely they have bigger worries than what players they can sign?? I mean, it aint as if they have a pile of money to splash out now is it.. They still seem unable to admit or even understand that what they have done is a disgrace. What happens if the court of Session tell em to sling their hook?? House of Lords?? Euro court of 'uman rights?? f**k them and f**k them NOW..

Lets have a statement from the SPL and the SFA today confirming that what they have now done is AGAINST the articles of association.. Cockwomble will be pissing his pants with fear at this one..

FIFA will not be happy.

Indeed. The slight problem with the SFA articles is that, as far as I can see, there is a stipulation that members cant take the appeal to a court of law, but nothing about what the implications are if they do. Is it covered under 'bringing the game into disrepute' perhaps??

Oh, Im sure they will. Just as soon as they get back from the important stuff, like attending cup finals and jolly days out in Europe :rolleyes:

Fifa or UEFA wont take any action against the SFA if they punish them harshly for taking them to court, thats why the Swiss FA didnt get kicked out / suspended over Sion because they hammered Sion