Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

@BBCchrismclaug: Uefa are against clubs fighting through civil courts but have said in the past that they'll leave this matter to #SFA. #Rangers

Ah..... Now I see it!

UEFA leave it to the SFA, the SFA leave it to the SPL, the SPL leave it to their member clubs, their member clubs leave it to Sky TV, Sky TV leave it to Jeff Stelling's Soccer Saturday, and Jeff Stelling's Soccer Saturday leaves it to Charlie Nicholas. Charlie Nicholas decides no penalties, no sanctions, no punishments.... because Ally's a mate.

Always knew Nicholas was a cnut.

Is it the case that taking this to court suspends the ruling until the court action is completed? So in theory they could sign players when the transfer window opens if they are still going through the courts? Although I don't know why any player would sign for them in the state they're in.

I dont see why it should. Theres nothing to suggest that the court can make the SFA lift the ban, so I dont see why the SFA would suspend it. Especially, seeing as taking the SFA to court is a big no-no in the first place.

I can't understand why Rangers are doing this. With everything else that is happening at the moment, dual contracts, BTC, big questions of H & D what is the point.

To me this smacks of rearranging the deck chairs on the titanic.

It's certainly not a good use of the rangers fighting fund.

Sion mark 2 perhaps??

Surprised they are being stupid?

No.

They are desperate now, and digging a huge hole for themselves.

Now they realise they can't talk their way out of this mess. Will we all go up to the guillotine and watch as the axe comes down?

Rangers have had it.

But if the ruling is fair and above board their is nothing to worry about. I am sure the SFA will have many cases that have set a precedence and will prove they are not targeting 1 club in particular and are applying the laws of the game fairly across the board.

Sporting integrity is crucial to our game and must come above all else...Sporting integrity and fair for all. I am absolutely sure no matter how deeply they look there will be absolutely no players that have been 'tapped up'..Absolutely no payements to players/agents /managers made in wee brown envelopes.

Nothing for the SFA to worry about at all

Rangers are morons...they still don't seem to appreciate they have much bigger problems than the next 12 months and if/when the CVA fails they'll need the goodwill of Scottish football to keep going. They're hitting out at the people they're going to need to help them.

But if the ruling is fair and above board their is nothing to worry about. I am sure the SFA will have many cases that have set a precedence and will prove they are not targeting 1 club in particular and are applying the laws of the game fairly across the board.

Sporting integrity is crucial to our game and must come above all else...Sporting integrity and fair for all. I am absolutely sure no matter how deeply they look there will be absolutely no players that have been 'tapped up'..Absolutely no payements to players/agents /managers made in wee brown envelopes.

Bit early for crystal meth and absinthe, is it not ? :cheers

The SFA's QC is called Aidan O'Neill. I'm sure that will be well-received on Rangers Media and Follow Follow.

Of course it is...He also represents Celtic Football Club..would have thought it :rolleyes:

the way I see this the SFA have two clear options

A. revoke Rangers SFA licence in the next 7 days meaning they can't play in the SPL or SFA, Rangers would be dead, any new team would have to apply for the vacant SFL place, there would be no share to transfer - would the SFA be happy to award a new rangers a new licence though?

B. sit it out & risk a real possibility of Celtic & Motherwell kicked out the CL, Hearts, Dundee Utd & St Johnstone booted out the EL, Scotland punted out the WC Qualifiers & the SPL & the SFL barred from running a league next season.

Pull the trigger on these clowns now. If you though you were being kicked when you were down before you're in for a wee shock when Platini rocks up

This move more than ever shows why nobody should vote "yes". It clearly now shows they dont give a shit about scottish football and other clubs and they will do whatever then can to bring the game into further disrepute even more so potentially f**k everything else up for everyone else (who had the audacity to play by the rules) and void what they've been playing towards (like was pointed out earlier what UEFA threatened the Swiss FA with). They don't give a shit about us, so why the hell anybody should give a crap what happens to them, i have no idea.

f**k them, the tranfer embargo is fully justified but they just don't take no for an answer. Wanks.

Finally, you got something right

Just when you thought the SFA had grown a set, they revert to type :(

Staying positive, at least we know that 2 law Lords have already been involved in the process (at the Judicial Panel and Appeal)..

This suggests to me that this latest move will be laughed out of Court with the same speed that the Appeal Panel laughed them off.

Thats just a side show though. The real question is what are the SFA going to do. This is a blatant flouting of a very specific rule, not only that but one specifically instructed to its members by FIFA. They cant just sit on their hands and do nothing ... oh wait, they did <_<

I'm going on holiday on Sunday. Wonder if the SPL / SFA / UEFA / FIFA / H&D / Green / ANYONE.... will have made a decision, taken a decision, announced a decision, or actually done something concrete by the time I get back in two weeks.

I've got my mate on text standby with any hard, fast news. I've warned him that I don't want a text message along the lines of 'The Cockwomble announced that a date for a preliminary decison to look into the possibility of arranging a meeting with all concerned parties was discussed, but until clarity is given.... waffle, waffle, fcuk, blah-de-blah'.

I want NEWS goddammitt! :guns