Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Now Football@Now__FootballEverton are set to sign Steven Naismith on a four year deal, announcement made early next week

Fun if true - the Orcs will go ballistic!

An Everton fan told me they were signing him about 3 weeks ago.

He also said they were looking at a few others as well, no names unfortunately.

1338071522[/url]' post='6275732']

It's just a really funny one as the Orcs are convinced Naithsmith would play for them for nothing rather than 'have' to leave the mighty Ranjurs!

Given the nature of his injury I suspect he'll sign with anyone who can actually be relied upon to pay hs salary for the next few years.

I'll be happy to see the exodus begin though...I think that only then will some of the orcs will at last begin to grasp the full enormity of the shite that is about to bury their club

It may be true - but if it is HMRC & Green will have breached the DPA - so its very safe to say that the Retard have made it up.

Thank you, Don't know why i keep reading that crap......Maybe it's just to see the obviously ''Rangers minded '' reporters squirm.

Got to say this thread is P&B's finest moment....Superb smile.gif

A generation has passed since celtics last nineinarow.

Triumphalist bawbags are on that side too.

It'll sell if they keep winning.

I don't believe it will.

No OF matches = vast drop in season tickets, so people will only turn up to games they want to see.

Look at the number of Celtic fans that didn't even bother to turn up for games against the diddies over the last few seasons.

Most Celtic fans are only interested in beating Rangers; when they are no longer around, Celtic's fan base will shrink.

Objctive you are, sir, and I applaud you for it. The problem celtic have is that is they no longer have a big bully mate with them to push their anti-competition agenda. For too many years these two have been operating hand in hand for their own ends, using the rest of us as training fodder while they ascended to their rightful place among Europe's elite. All I, and I hope most fans, are saying is that celtic will have to accept they are no longer a special case in Scottish Football. Remember, they were just as willng to drop the rest of us in the shite while they took "the biggest derby in the world" to the English leagues (at whatever level), or the Atlantic league, or whoever would have them both. And the point is - BOTH. They are business partners, who love money and couldn't give a shite about Killie, A*r, Morton, or anyone else in the game in THIS country. f**k them, f**k their mates, and f**k the arseholes who could never understand the sheer visceral feelings that this game inspires in us. You only have to look at he scenes after non-old firm cup wins to see what really caring about the game means. Neither of them ever have a parade- they just wave the latest bauble at their next home game, because it matters THAT MUCH.

I can live with the "ugly sisters" tag. The "bigot brothers" tag. The accusations of my club being in a financial partnership with Rangers when it suits us, even. A great deal of what you say is true.

Rangers are cheating fucking scumbags though. We (celtic) may buy success in our wee country, but it is at least legal success.

I reiterate. Rangers are cheating fucking scumbags.

Thank you for your time. ;)

Rangers admin team not aware of specifics. Lol great work guys.

FIFA could now order the SFA to take further action against Gers or risk seeing the national team BANNED from all competition — just as they did when Sion tried to fight their Europa League ban in a civil court.

Yet astonishingly, joint administrator Clark admitted: "I don't know if any of my team or lawyers were specifically aware of that. I wasn't aware of the specifics.

Edited by RotWeissEssen

who love money and couldn't give a shite about Killie, A*r, Morton, or anyone else in the game in THIS country.

The same can be said for every club in this country, why do you think the SPL was even set up in the first place? Nothing to do with the good of scottish football or because they give a fleck about lower league teams, it was all about greed. And that includes Kilmarnock, so please get off that undeserving high horse.

When was the last thing Kilmarnock put any other club in the country before themselves?

If the SPL could get away with it they'd scrap relegation in a heartbeat, not for the good of Scottish football, but for the good of each and everyone of them.

Our clubs are no different in that respect

KWR's recent post is just a typical example of sheer blind hatred against anything 'old firm'.. Celtic have to accept they are no longer a special case... ??? !!! WTF !

Celtic fans i know are passionate and love their club , including me, but no more or lesd than fans of killie, morton, ayr or stirling albion... what exactly is your point in that statement... if its that Celtic want the best deal for the club and fans they are no different to ANY club in the land.

KWR's recent post is just a typical example of sheer blind hatred against anything 'old firm'.. Celtic have to accept they are no longer a special case... ??? !!! WTF !

Celtic fans i know are passionate and love their club , including me, but no more or lesd than fans of killie, morton, ayr or stirling albion... what exactly is your point in that statement... if its that Celtic want the best deal for the club and fans they are no different to ANY club in the land.

OF forum for this pish.

1338090112[/url]' post='6276544']

Celtic fans i know are passionate and love terrorism.

Allegedly, of course.

If you havent read this post on rtc then do so. Barcaboy the writer had written back in 2006 that rangers were breaking rules with their ebt programme, so he's clearly reliable and rtc has already supported his statement. Cant wait to find out what else they have done that makes a non extridition country a good idea! http://bit.ly/JC00g8

Even before that i cannot see how they are going to get back into the spl as a new co as i believe, based on released official statements that there are 4 clubs against any form of newco. My analysis is here of all the statements http://bit.ly/K2niyu

Edited by stevensanph

From what i can make out with the BoS stuff if true then not just Rangers but Scottish football is in danger of being finished off.

How can a financial institution be such a heavy creditor to one company that they have to coerce/ "put the squeeze" on others to ensure the debter "wins" enough money to repay them. This surely cant be true. :o

Edited by huckleberry

Now Football@Now__FootballEverton are set to sign Steven Naismith on a four year deal, announcement made early next week

Fun if true - the Orcs will go ballistic!

Why would anyone sign a guy with two ACL tears in recent years to a four-year contract?