Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You don't get it do you :rolleyes:

The TV deal is reliant on FOUR Old Firm fixtures...If Rangers are in the bottom 6 then there will be only THREE!! I don't want to have the God given right to finish in the top 6 but the clubs in the SPL agreed to this deal with Sky TV....Not me.

Do you get the point now? All clubs will lose out financially if this were to happen.

I thought the deal was at least 4. Just heat the balls in the draw for cup.

The TV deal is reliant on FOUR Old Firm fixtures...If Rangers are in the bottom 6 then there will be only THREE!! I don't want to have the God given right to finish in the top 6 but the clubs in the SPL agreed to this deal with Sky TV....Not me.

Just schedule a friendly - there may or may not be a Sky appetite for televising a 4th consecutive humping.

Do you get the point now? All clubs will lose out financially if this were to happen.

Please produce proof of this.

This has consistently been media conjecture. There has been no statement from Sky on the matter, and, it would seem, no effort from the media to ask the question of Sky.

Call me a cynic, but this would suggest it isn't actually a possibility, and is just scaremongering.

You don't get it do you?

The CoS embargo case has put the very future of Scottish football at risk, Rangers have put the income of every single team in this country in jeapordy. Sky money is f**k all compared to the risk of letting your heinous institution to continue.

You mean under the discriminatory punishment handed out by the SFA and the Judicial panel.

Not discriminatory, impartial.

These youngsters will not be able to compete in the SPL which brings in the Bottom 6 scenario...Will Sky TV be happy to pay out in this scenario? I seriously doubt it

Boo and indeed, hoo.

You mean under the discriminatory punishment handed out by the SFA and the Judicial panel.

These youngsters will not be able to compete in the SPL which brings in the Bottom 6 scenario...Will Sky TV be happy to pay out in this scenario? I seriously doubt it

Ah right, just ignoring the fact you can have a big enough squad to see the season out as it doesn't suit your agenda. Thought so.

Feel free to carry on...

Then just introduce the Sectarian Challenge Trophy and play the extra game to keep the sectarian masses happy

Oh, I get it alright. If the choice is between teams taking reduced revenue or having to ensure that the 2 erse cheeks always finish in the top 6, I'll take the reduced revenue option every time. I'd rather have a poorer league with integrity than a league that has to be fixed in order that there is a larger trough for the pigs to gorge themselves on.

Edited by Caff

Since the OF are the main beneficiaries of the TV money, the other teams will not be losing out anyway.

As you would say...Bollocks...The money is divided out at 48% split equally between the 12 clubs and the other 52% split according to league position..It is a given Rangers will not be in the top 2 so the 'Old Firm' will certainly not be the main beneficiaries

Was reading the Record article.

So the plan by Green is that he will offer £8.5 million to buy the club, but if a CV doesnt go through he will reduce his offer by £3 million and pay £5.5 million for the assets.

The BBC says it will be 20p/£. Thought the secured creditors and administrator fees would mean it is well below that figure even excluding the BTC.

Just tell Sky and Co to fcuk off then.

Your club have been cheating on an industrial scale, 3rd division should be the best your shower of conmen can expect, just a pity the SPL couldn't produce a pair of balls between the lot of them

Just because you seriously doubt something, doesn't make it a reality.

If the CoS decides that the transfer embargo decision should be referred back to the SFA, and if the SFA want to be devious without obviously developing a pair of haw maws, they should state that in the interests of justice being seen to be done, and demonstrating a need for a lack of conflict of interest ( like that, eh?), they propose to give RFC the option to accept the original decision or to go The Court of Arbitration for Sport or to UEFA. The phrase "snaw affa dyke" comes to mind.

You don't get it do you?

The CoS embargo case has put the very future of Scottish football at risk

You should get a job at 1 of the Red Tops with sensationalist crap like this.

A senior tv executive, who shall remain anonymous whistling.gif, has stated that such a contract is illegal. What will be in the tv contract is a reduction in payment by Sky should there not be 4 league bigotfests. This is of course totally different from what we are constantly told by Cockwomble and The Succulent Lambs as it doesn't suit their agenda. In other words, we are being lied to. Surprise, surprise.