Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Aye,but are you using the Craig Whyte method of counting?

So "Ra Cellic" have the "Seville calculator", and "Ra Gers" have the "Whyte Calculator".

The manufacturer recommends that both calculators must only be used for one purpose, in times of gloating(Seville) or denial(Whyte), and should never be used for the other. They are currently testing their new "H&D" calculator, but cant seem to get it to produce any answers just yet.:rolleyes:

This'll be the hotel rooms they'll be staying in on their exhausting trips to Edinburgh and Perth next season.

:angry:

chauffeur-driven in a Reliance security Iveco, no doubt. Do these c***s expect us to pay for that as well?

Edited by Ivo den Bieman

...They are currently testing their new "H&D" calculator, but cant seem to get it to produce any answers just yet.:rolleyes:

The H&D calculator isn't designed to produce answers. It is designed to produce deadlines as to when the answers will be produced. However it can't specifiy what the answer is, where it will come from, or how it will be produced.

The dual contracts that they had broke the rules of the SFA and the SPL, so having a squad full of players with illegal contracts should get them expelled from Scottish football. But it wont, thats why they will be demoted. If, as a lot of people expect, the SPL and/or SFA bottle it, and dont do anything that bad, then there is a strong possibility that Scottish football could end up losing more than it could afford.

If the Orcs come through all of this with no more than a couple of fines, a transfer ban and a skelped arse, then it wont be long before the banking fraternity start putting pressure on all the other clubs, and ask for their debts to be repaid. Scottish footballs credit rating will go through the floor, sponsors will run a mile, and everyone will know that Scottish football is corrupt.

I'm probably just repeating earlier points, but I think it's worth repeating now and again. If this had been a smaller club, and I think any smaller club, given what happened to Dundee, so I only exclude, just, Celtic, their feet wouldn't have touch the floor. There might have been a wee bit of arguing back and forth had it been, say Hearts compared to Brechin City, but I don't think it would have taken too long for a "connect 4" style rearrangement of the SPL and/or SFL to get the guilty party out and, say, Cove Rangers or Spartans in. It is only RFC's dominance of Scottish football which has maintained this dithering and argument for so long.

From the BBC

"I still can't give an absolute confirmation of the amont," said Clark.

"The structure of the deal is sufficiently complex that we are unable to give a finite distribution.

"We will receive - or we will receive - £8.5m contribution from the Green consortium. To add to that, we will have the proceeds of litigation that are ongoing and also into the same pot, we have outstanding player transfer fees.

"There will then be certain deductions for the costs of administration, then the final moving piece is the final result of the Big Tac Case, so there's quite a few moving parts.

"This won't prevent the creditors from voting, but it does mean they won't know for certain what the distribution will be."

Source

Worst. CVA. Proposal. Ever.

I had to re-read this 3 or 4 times to convince myself that I wasn't imagining just how utterly preposterous it is.

Now, we all know that the CVA notion is a 'tactic' along the same lines as the legal action against Collyer Bristow - ie: a somewhat unsophisiticated smokescreen to give the impression that D&P are trying to work through this thing with a modicum of propriety. Even taking account of this, however, they must genuinely believe that the creditors are dribbling imbeciles. They might as well ask them all to line up so Clark and Whitehouse can progress from one to the other giving each a swift boot in the baws, while Whyte, Murray, Green et al stand to the side, cigars in hand, guffawing wildly into their tumblers of brandy.

Someone needs to tell this mob (D&P) to behave themselves, pack their desk toys into their faux alligator skin briefcases, and take the first Sleeper back to Laandahn. Anyone with an IQ equivalent to a breeze block knows that they are playing this out to achieve a newco so that Whyte and his chum Green can rake in a few quid from the subsequent asset strip.

I'm actually finding this more irritating by the day as no recognised regulatory authority steps in, takes their catapults away, and sends them on their way with strong clips behind the ears <_<

Edited by Drooper

Why would you find the plan to asset strip rangers irritating?

The longer this goes on, the more whytes pals take there time, slow things down and - lead us not into just administration but also liquidation, at the hour of there death amen - I find it absolutely amazing how much they are taking the piss, just like my hero Whyte did.

Why would you find the plan to asset strip rangers irritating?

The longer this goes on, the more whytes pals take there time, slow things down and - lead us not into just administration but also liquidation, at the hour of there death amen - I find it absolutely amazing how much they are taking the piss, just like my hero Whyte did.

Where did I suggest this?

What is irritating is the fact that no-one with any level of authority has stepped in the tell them to behave.

I thought my post was quite clear in that respect - as it said exactly that :blink: