Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Your post is pish and wholly inaccurate so you can go f**k yourself...In the politest possible way of course ;)

Thanks No 8 for your constructive comments. rolleyes.gif

You may think your views aren't welcome here. But don't worry about it. We are happy to discuss ideas and opinions with bigots of all flavours, listen to blind prejudice from wherever it comes. I am sure it helps us understand your problems (deep seated as they may be). sad.gif

Given you can write in understandable English and even punctuate correctly, better you stay here rather than on RangersMedia. It is important we keep the postings there for the properly uneducated NEDs. Allowing them to keep on giving biggrin.gif

Edited by thelegendthatis

My enjoyment of the thread has improved remarkably since placing the oxygen thief (aka No8.) on ignore.

For anyone else wanting the instant cure from a waste of bandwidth, click the 'signed in as....' bit at the top of the page, select 'manage ignored users' and type 'no8.' in the box (including the full stop, the illiterate fool...) then save.

After - one less moron spoiling the thread.

Someone with such a negative rating should automatically be defaulted to 'ignore' anyway.

Cheers Jimmer.

FFS it is every second post...This is only for the last 12 months.

The year before we had 2 OF games...the TV money etc which must have reached the £1 million mark

So you want to use any timescale that suits your arguement. Your team is Scotlands Shame, in more ways than one now.

You want to pay 1p in the pound for your debts, but you want to spend money on players and wages. Whyte was only the final straw, decades and you all turn a blind eye.

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: Now. now.........temper, temper............it's just a wee bit of banter.

Oh, by the way, have a wee look back at the amount of time you spend writing drivel on this forum........and ask yourself.....do you really think I should get a life ?

Good one No. 8................Good one ! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

It's either here or out working during the day...Sometimes it is a close call right enough ;)

So you want to use any timescale that suits your arguement. Your team is Scotlands Shame, in more ways than one now.

You want to pay 1p in the pound for your debts, but you want to spend money on players and wages. Whyte was only the final straw, decades and you all turn a blind eye.

I am not using any timescale ya nutter...The Transfer embargo is punishment only for the non payment of tax and NI contributions and also non payment of debts during Whytes tenure.

Rangers have still to be found guilty of the dual contracts and tax avoidance over a period of years

I believe the CVA is actually paying back 10p in the pound and it is entirely up to the creditors if the take it or not.

Rangers will take the punishment as long as it is legal and within the SFA rule book. What punishment do you think is fair.

What has decades of tax evasion and cheating have to do with it? This is all about the time since Whyte took control...Why are people still making this mistake?

Even if it is only for not paying tax for that time period it's still despicable. I pay tax as an indivdual, and I'll be damned if your manky disgusting mob should get away with it just because you're "an institution".

Even if it is only for not paying tax for that time period it's still despicable. I pay tax as an indivdual, and I'll be damned if your manky disgusting mob should get away with it just because you're "an institution".

There is no 'Even' about it :rolleyes:

What punishment do you think would be acceptable?

I am not using any timescale ya nutter...The Transfer embargo is punishment only for the non payment of tax and NI contributions and also non payment of debts during Whytes tenure.

Rangers have still to be found guilty of the dual contracts and tax avoidance over a period of years

I believe the CVA is actually paying back 10p in the pound and it is entirely up to the creditors if the take it or not.

It's a technicality, but they've already been found guilty of tax avoidance by the HMRC. The "big tax case" is actually them appealing that decision.

Rangers will take the punishment as long as it is legal and within the SFA rule book. What punishment do you think is fair.

What has decades of tax evasion and cheating have to do with it? This is all about the time since Whyte took control...Why are people still making this mistake?

Yeaaahhh :rolleyes: That's why you lot have been going hysterical about the though of being relegated and threatening boycotts :blink:

There is no 'Even' about it :rolleyes:

What punishment do you think would be acceptable?

I would have thought a transfer embargo was you getting off lightly, I already said that. If my club was acting in this manner I'd be horrified. Rangers fans seem to think, however, it's a tarrier conspiracy.

Sorry, but I've had to rise to our pet menstruating sow. Obvious but too simplistic is:

Sussed No 2 out a good while ago. Disappears when bad news announced...reappears when thing are going for Rankers.. Oh yes and of course we all support diddy clubs that cant live without the biggest cheats in World football...lol

It's only since this CoS decision that No. 8's true inner turmoil is laid bare as he appears to truly believes that the second scenario is happening, when the rest of us can see that the first is actually the case. To address a few of his points, it has taken multiple posters to show him pictures of the Pope wearing a big hat or a bear having a crap in a forest before he will stop spouting his pish. Not admitting to being wrong, note. Just moving on to lash out in another direction. A few nuggets for him to pick over....

1. It is extremely rich for anyone following a club with over 100 years of discriminatory employment policy to accuse anyone else of this, especially as in this case no discrimination is evident towards the employees.

2. With every piece of evidence uncovered against rangers, claims are made that it was him, him or them, never rangers. As the SFA tribunal noted, knowledge of malpractice and inaction concerning same damns directors over decades with implicit guilt.

3. Any other club in rangers' situation would be scrabbling like hell to make friends, pull in favours, do anything to SURVIVE, at any level of the game. This mob expect all other clubs to weaken their own position to help them COMPETE FOR THE TITLE. Arrogance is never attractive. In this case it is completely repulsive.

4. Had rangers accepted the - basically irrelevant - registration ban, they would have been able to start rebuilding and look to the future. By refusing to accept the SFA's decision, they brought this affair to the attention of UEFA and FIFA. In so doing, they have put the whole of Scottish football at risk, with the attendant damage to communities and loss of jobs throughout the country. Their attitude is we don't care - we are rangers and we don't need the diddies". So..... who will they be playing against?

5. Perusal of the timeline of this thread will show a gradual deterioration in the sympathy and support rangers are receiving from their peers. The rest of football is losing patience with these arrogant criminals, and SPL chairmen are beginning to speak in terms of doing the right thing. (One glaring omission, BTW, MJ - might be time to jump on the bandwagon and join the new order).

In summary, then, I would suggest to No. 8 that he bugger off to RM or FF, where he would no doubt find greenies (bluies?) for his hatstand statements. As a favour to the rest of us, could I suggest that cammy35, Kincardine, bearwithme, and bennett join him. Five of the rangers posters try their best to be "reasonable", or five examples of how important it is to cleanse Scottish football, and Scottish society, of this vile institution?

No longer are sanctions enough. This cancer in our midst must be cut out and disposed of. Full remission, no newco" zombie club rising like a new tumour for the trogs to rally round. Scotland owes it to itself to take this opportunity and rid itself of these horrible people.

Forever.