Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Motherwell have to go part-time?What Rangers fan suggested this with champions league money and a low cost squad.

Mind you if you cant play Rangers you have no chance of surviving(mention this to the full time sides in division one) as we all know as they are the ones who support the whole of Scottish football.

You could end up in a rowie with that sort of talk.

Perhaps we could create a Newloaf?

It would be based on stale bread, but mixed with preservatives to keep the traditional looks. We could then try and market it to customers of alternative brands and see if they are taken in by it?

My personal view is that it should be sliced very, very thinly............

The funny thing is Craig Whyte is hated by Rangers but at least he spent a quid on them, and Green is getting a fair few questions of intent having spent £2 on them.

Who was the last guy to actually spend any decent cash on Rangers, The so called "institution"?

I spent more money today on rolls than Murray and Whyte spent on Rangers.laugh.gif

Did you inherit £134m debt in Subway - you are a tremendously brave investor? Stupid line. Watch the skyscrapers in Manhatten that get sold for $1 then redeveloped! finance means an exchange of shit in these circumstances

Edited by Claymores

I am being honest. I heard this from someone who my Dad knows through work. The person in question claims to know the female on the board at Motherwell (I cant remember her name) and he said that he had been told that Motherwell would have to go part time if Rangers were not in the SPL. I dont know if he meant straight away or in the long term. I assume in the longer term. he may have been doing some kind of a wind-up but it was at a senior managers's lunch. I was not at the lunch I heard it second hand from my father.

Edit to add: I am seriously NOT trolling. I never troll its not my style. Though maybe I have been taken in by some kind of windup. It did surprise me when I heard it.

So you don't actually know him. Your dad does so your dad told you that a guy told him....

that he kind of knows, or maybe not, a woman...

who may or may not be the person who told the guy who told your dad who told you...

that Motherwell may go bust tomorrow or more probably in 10 or 20 years time if Rangers don't exist any more

Hahahahahahahaha! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

So you don't actually know him. Your dad does so your dad told you that a guy told him....

that he kind of knows, or maybe not, a woman...

who may or may not be the person who told the guy who told your dad who told you...

that Motherwell may go bust tomorrow or more probably in 10 or 20 years time if Rangers don't exist any more

Hahahahahahahaha! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Have you been drinking, you post looks like vomit laugh.gif

1338581715[/url]' post='6295070']

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/18302280

i'm sorry but have these fuckers been holding back? where has the cash to cover this suddenly come from when their last home game was weeks ago and season ticket sales are up in the air!!!!

ebt "loan"???

Once again the BBC fails to read the cva. Charles Green will cover costs from the cva being accepted to it being implemented which takes around a month. These costs are covered from player sales, season ticket sales and spl cash which goes into a green controlled account which he will then use to pay back expenses run up over the month back into the cva pot.

There are a few clauses but essentially this plan means that unless the cva is immediately accepted then Rangers will be liquidated/newco'd.

Meanwhile, Fifa are thought to be more satisfied now that Rangers' successful appeal against a Scottish Football Association tribunal's ban on signing players has returned to the footballing domain.

What?

So Fifa are happy for East Stirling to get legal aid to contest a red card(not picking on East Stirling btw) and all the other sides in Europe deciding this is a good idea just raising a court case to get the punishment reduced.The whole house of cards is in danger of tumbling down if they dont stamp on this now.

The funny thing is Craig Whyte is hated by Rangers but at least he spent a quid on them, and Green is getting a fair few questions of intent having spent £2 on them.

Who was the last guy to actually spend any decent cash on Rangers, The so called "institution"?

I spent more money today on rolls than Murray and Whyte spent on Rangers.laugh.gif

No plain loaves in the shop?

Its happening already. :angry:

IMO the Admins did a good job there. They cut the wage bill by 75% to keep the club afloat at a sacrifice of say75% of their sell on value. The alternative was get rid of 75% of the players (in wages terms) and you would still have lost 75% of the sell on value. This way we kept the squad together and held on for second place, the associated TV money and a few full houses at Ibrox. With players having agents now telling them what to do it was never going to be easy to slash the wage bill with no adverse effect.

I think that you are probably right with regard to that particular point. Back then, I thought that H&D were looking to retain a playing squad that would attract a purchaser, but I now realise that the object was to keep the Bears engaged with the process of spanking the diddy teams every fortnight in order to stop them deserting a sinking ship. It's obvious from the lack of engagement with the process of saving the club, that the millions of Gers fans worldwide aren't actually interested in the club they are just interesting in bragging rights.

Good point!

David Murray - 0 pounds

Craig Whyte - 1 pound

So, basically Rangers have attracted 1 pounds worth of investment in the last 24 years :blink:

During that time they've picked up 38 trophies and reached a European final!

Where have all the other clubs been going wrong all these years?

Worse than that actually - Whyte's pound went to Minty....

It's all been debt!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18302280

i'm sorry but have these fuckers been holding back? where has the cash to cover this suddenly come from when their last home game was weeks ago and season ticket sales are up in the air!!!!

ebt "loan"???

I think thats been covered. Its coming out of the 5.5 million that was in the CVA pot. So the 5.5 million is reduced by

4.6 million - being PAYE for the period Feb to May due to HMRC that should have been treated as costs of administration but which D&P false portayed in the CVA

3 million - being running costs over the summer

I'm unclear whether there will be an additional few million due for PAYE during the summer or whether thats included in the 3 million running costs but essentially, whether its CVA, liquidation or newco the pot for creditors is actually a big fat ZERO.

I'm still waiting for someone to explain to my how Green has first refusal of the assets for a paulty 5.5 million. Is there a logical explanation - or have D&P just openly conned the creditors?

IMO the Admins did a good job there. They cut the wage bill by 75% to keep the club afloat at a sacrifice of say75% of their sell on value. The alternative was get rid of 75% of the players (in wages terms) and you would still have lost 75% of the sell on value. This way we kept the squad together and held on for second place, the associated TV money and a few full houses at Ibrox. With players having agents now telling them what to do it was never going to be easy to slash the wage bill with no adverse effect.

I agree your points to an extent - but wouldn't it have been better to rid the Club of overpaid losers to extinguiash the £1 mill a month trading deficit? they essentially wiped £20mill off yer value for no reason (Miller said £30 mill). Yez were never gonna win the league anyway + Europe already ruled-out.

1338581268[/url]' post='6295047']

Well, just because money is borrowed doesn't mean it came fom nowhere. So if Murray himself didn't put any money in, then it was HBOS directly or indirectly through MiH writing off intercompany loans. And given what happened to MiH and HBOS, and what happened to Lloyd's when it took over, arguably the taxpayer put some in in exchange for Lloyd's exposure to MiH. Perhaps not a good deal in retrospect...

To be fair, ENIC lost a bunch and the poor loyal debenture holders put cash in as well. And MiHs history has yet to be fully explored.