Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Bank holiday weekend. Close this thread until Tuesday as we are only going to get pish as there will be nothing actually happening of any note. I guess that isn't very good news on the wage front for Rangers. Which is nice.

Whitehouse and Clark will probably keep their snouts in the trough for triple time plus holiday pay.

An open sale takes time, which runs up more costs as well as administering any tender process. The administrators have accepted £5.3M so I there will be little movement above that figure. Green's money is certain, it could become a shambles where a delay costs creditors money.

1. Greens money is a loan to be paid with interest - ie, his bid for all assets is actually 200,000.

2. Immediate closure and redundancies reduces running costs to next to nothing.

Are we really saying that the putting the entire assets of Ranger up for open sale will not realise more than 200k?

It is wierd - it depends if it's a binding deal to Haudit &Daudit. Others could offer more surely for the whole shooting match or else creditors could force liquidation and an asset sale? What do you think?

Lets say some other consortium (the blue in the face knights for example) come in after the company has been put into liquidation and offer £7 million (yes,I know... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ), how can the administrator knock that back for an underhand deal of £5.5 million? They are supposed to get the best deal for the CREDITORS.

What do P&Bers reckon will be the outcome of the vote to allow Green's Glasgow Govan newco into the SPL. Despite clever noises I really believe the diddys will vote in favour and only Hibs n Celtic say no

Last week I would have agreed with you. 50/50 now I reckon....

The longer this saga goes on, the longer RFC will survive.

Someone (really) needs to grow a set , make a decision and let all the other clubs know where they stand. It's beyond ridiculousl now :(

1338586700[/url]' post='6295291']

1. Greens money is a loan to be paid with interest - ie, his bid for all assets is actually 200,000.

2. Immediate closure and redundancies reduces running costs to next to nothing.

Are we really saying that the putting the entire assets of Ranger up for open sale will not realise more than 200k?

From a creditors perspective, they don't care whether Greens money is a loan or not. It's money - not alot, but money.

Most of the costs which get deducted from the CVA pot would also get deducted from the proceeds of an asset sale as I understand it, and the asset sale itself would cost still more, so I'm not sure £200K is the threshold.

I don't know enough about the Glasgow property market to say £5.5 mil is something worth a punt on to investors with money and a strong stomach, but I don't think we can be sure an auction process would garner more after extra fees.

Lets say some other consortium (the blue in the face knights for example) come in after the company has been put into liquidation and offer £7 million (yes,I know... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ), how can the administrator knock that back for an underhand deal of £5.5 million? They are supposed to get the best deal for the CREDITORS.

That is still wierd - allegedly Green is picking-up the bills as of today - I'm confuzzled!!!

Daft question - why are no diiddy Peterhead or Annan fans on here talkng the pish oot o Ranjurs?: I'm doing my hatred of the sectarian knuckledragger arses from 2nd Div the Fife

The Annan ones may be for old time's sake watching the fun over at the South Of Scotland and East Of Scotland threads (wondering whether there's going to be any clubs left in the former, watching the Stirling Uni and Spartans meltdowns in the latter)

Back on topic, did someone earlier on suggest that John Hall - the man that murdered Clydebank - was one of those involved in Charlie Green's consortium?

Edited by WaffenThinMint

Meanwhile, Fifa are thought to be more satisfied now that Rangers' successful appeal against a Scottish Football Association tribunal's ban on signing players has returned to the footballing domain.

What?

Maybe FIFA told Regan to hammer them, maybe he agreed and maybe that's what has made FIFA "more satisfied".:ph34r:

Edited by blanco

What do P&Bers reckon will be the outcome of the vote to allow Green's Glasgow Govan newco into the SPL. Despite clever noises I really believe the diddys will vote in favour and only Hibs n Celtic say no

I don't think it'll come to a vote, if you are asking what I reckon. They'll be hit hard by SFA, and will have to look to get back into the league system thereafter.

This would be my preferred outcome, and the best result for Rangers fans too. They would be (well) rid of Green and types like that, and their fans should have been planning for this for months, rather than letting the Dingwalls, Jardines, and thoroughly transparent McCoists make them aim at innocent targets.

If it manages to reach this point i think they'll be voted in but i also think they'll get points deductions and a loss of income for a few years.

Maybe FIFA told Regan to hammer them, maybe he agreed and maybe that's what has made FIFA "more satisfied".:ph34r:

"Returned to the footballing domain" simply means that the SFA have decided not to go ahead with an appeal in the civil court.

Edited by KillieJimbo

Just looking at the 'estimated' value of MP and Ibrox. Selling 50,000 of the plastic seats to fans at £20 each would bring in £1m alone.

I'd buy one and charge the bigot that lives 3 doors along £400 to sit on it once a fortnight and shout obscenities at the passing pigeons.

I think this thing will be decided before the SPL have to take a decision - I bet that's what they're hoping for too. It would appear the Aberdeen fans have been quite organised in their opposition and I think Stewart Milne will face a backlash if he was to vote in favour of a newco Gers admission.