Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Motherwell have to go part-time?What Rangers fan suggested this with champions league money

Makes sense when you think about it. Rangers haven't been able to break-even over the last 15 years with CL money left, right and centre: so what chance would a diddy club have?

Motherwell probably don't even have an EBT...

I think thats been covered. Its coming out of the 5.5 million that was in the CVA pot. So the 5.5 million is reduced by

4.6 million - being PAYE for the period Feb to May due to HMRC that should have been treated as costs of administration but which D&P false portayed in the CVA

3 million - being running costs over the summer

I'm unclear whether there will be an additional few million due for PAYE during the summer or whether thats included in the 3 million running costs but essentially, whether its CVA, liquidation or newco the pot for creditors is actually a big fat ZERO.

I'm still waiting for someone to explain to my how Green has first refusal of the assets for a paulty 5.5 million. Is there a logical explanation - or have D&P just openly conned the creditors?

You said you were an old slow man, but got it correct to my old slow man reading of the situation. My additional question is why H&D player sales go to Green instead of creditor pot...................Green does not own under CVA until 12 July at earliest, Sevco will NEVER own the the player assets if he newcos - PFA say all contacts from the former Ranjurs gone.

Edited by Claymores

Once again the BBC fails to read the cva. Charles Green will cover costs from the cva being accepted to it being implemented which takes around a month. These costs are covered from player sales, season ticket sales and spl cash which goes into a green controlled account which he will then use to pay back expenses run up over the month back into the cva pot.

There are a few clauses but essentially this plan means that unless the cva is immediately accepted then Rangers will be liquidated/newco'd.

Seriously? D&P ( acting in the interests of creditors ) have agreed that monies due to the club can be placed into a bank account which is controlled by someone other than the administrators? And that he can use this as he sees fit? While the creditors get shafted with the square root of feck all?

Seriously?

Edited by p&b is a disgrace

Once again the BBC fails to read the cva. Charles Green will cover costs from the cva being accepted to it being implemented which takes around a month. These costs are covered from player sales, season ticket sales and spl cash which goes into a green controlled account which he will then use to pay back expenses run up over the month back into the cva pot.

There are a few clauses but essentially this plan means that unless the cva is immediately accepted then Rangers will be liquidated/newco'd.

But as he is not the owner. does that not make him a creditor to a club in administration? Bad move.........

I heard a rumour Motherwell will have to go part time if Rangers are booted out the league.

Anyone else heard this? Do you think any other SPL clubs would have to go the same way?

Edit to add: Im not trolling, I genuinely heard this.

Edit to add: Dont shoot the messenger.

It doesn't matter if you heard this and it wasn't you who made it up, by repeating it you are spreading it (and mildly believe it)

Their is a 1st division more than half full of full time clubs who generate around £2M or less per season. What do you reckon Motherwell will bring in without Rangers in the SPL?

The only team gonnae miss you is Celtic, but even they have a champ league campaign to help them through the grief.

Clubs may cutback at 1st, but they will stabilize

Edited by Gaz FFC

Please tell us you're taking the mick. :D

Some stamps for more loan applications ....

I can exclusively reveal Green;'s "five or six" investors:

Wonga.com

PayDay Express

Kwikcash

Craig Whyte

PayUK

Ocean Finance and Cashconvertors are said to be considering joining the consortium after readin Green's 14 page glossy brochure.

1338583118[/url]' post='6295128']

But as he is not the owner. does that not make him a creditor to a club in administration? Bad move.........

No the payment to cover costs will be a gift into the cva pot. He isn't legally compelled to pay the money but it is a solid way of handling the running costs for a month. Basically if the cva succeeds it will be as if green owned the club from the day the cva was accepted.

In normal trading there should be a surplus from player sales, season tickets and spl money. If admin continued players would be sold to meet costs which is obviously unattractive for green so this arrangement is at his request. Season tickets sales can begin immediately with fans safe in the knowledge the money is going to the future of the club.

It seems a risk free way to realise the full cva since player sales can't be guaranteed and season tickets wouldn't be bought while the administrators get the money

Good point!

David Murray - 0 pounds

Craig Whyte - 1 pound

So, basically Rangers have attracted 1 pounds worth of investment in the last 24 years :blink:

During that time they've picked up 38 trophies and reached a European final!

Where have all the other clubs been going wrong all these years?

Paying their taxes? :blink: