Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Of course i do...I do have a sense of humour and have laughed along most of the time. I just take exception to some of the aliases who claim to support 'Diddy' clubs when it is patently obvious they don't. ;)

Can you imagine how insufferable i am going to be IF the CVA is accepted? We win the BTC...I am laughing right now thinking about it ;)

I know exactly what you mean about the so called diddy supporters, T_S_A_R really has shown his true colours in this thread and become totally insufferable, I wouldn't mind his opinions and welcome the discussion but when he was shown to be so wrong about Lord Glennie's report he has disappeared totally after posting about twenty posts a minute on the subject before.

You probably missed my post which was addressed towards you on the subject, I'd like to know what your opinions are on it if you don't mind?

I have read this statement in Lord Glennie's report, now I read it as Lord Glennie telling the SFA's lawyer that as far as he can see by the statement of the appellate that the sanctions of expulsion and suspension have not been ruled out, perhaps they even should have been applied originally, due to the fact that the original tribunal and the appellate would have had no other choice but to impose those 'harsh sanctions should they have known that it was out with their remit to impose a registration embargo. Do you think my interpretation is wrong? If so why?

[23] I should only add this. Mr O'Neill's argument that the construction of the Articles and the Protocol at which I have arrived deprives the Tribunal of the power to impose a penalty which is both effective and proportionate, is not necessarily shared by the Appellate Tribunal. They concluded their reasons by saying this:

"Although the Appellate Tribunal agreed with the Disciplinary Tribunal that termination, suspension of membership would have been excessive, it made that assessment in the context of the availability of competent lesser sanctions such as the one actually imposed. Were that option not to have been available, suspension might have had to be considered appropriate for such serious misconduct, which has brought the game into disrepute."

I need not mention the other matters to which they refer. I simply refer to that passage to suggest that Mr O'Neill's argument that on the construction which I prefer the tribunal's powers are either insufficient or excessive is not necessarily correct; and to point out that the fact that I find the imposition of the additional sanctions to be ultra vires does not necessarily mean that the petitioners will escape to a lighter and ineffective punishment. That is entirely a matter for the Appeal Tribunal and not for this court.

Of course i do...I do have a sense of humour and have laughed along most of the time. I just take exception to some of the aliases who claim to support 'Diddy' clubs when it is patently obvious they don't. ;)

Can you imagine how insufferable i am going to be IF the CVA is accepted? We win the BTC...I am laughing right now thinking about it ;)

Aye, fair enough. I'm actually a Celtic fan. You can probably tell. 8)

I can't imagine to be honest - you'll not see me (or many others I suspect) for dust :lol:

dont even joke laugh.gif in fact there would be such a melt down on here you would have to post a hell of a lot just to get noticed.

Have not seen Div stick his oar in on here....

wonder which alias is him.... ph34r.gif

I don't know if it's been mentioned but I see from SSN that St Mirren are reporting season ticket sales 15% up on the same time last summer. I thought folk were playing a waiting game to see which way their club voted in any newco scenario? I realise of course that it's only a handful of St Mirren fans who post on this thread but I had hoped there was a general feeling of "wait and see" out there.

Aye, fair enough. I'm actually a Celtic fan. You can probably tell. 8)

I can't imagine to be honest - you'll not see me (or many others I suspect) for dust :lol:

On the other hand you would find this thread filled up with Rangers fans who only pop in for a chat when there has been the scarce piece of good news for them, that's why I admire No8, despite everything that has happened he still sticks up for his club like a true supporter should. I can understand why he gets so much stick given that all his fellow support have walked away but you should not slate him for that.

One thing that has not been discussed (i think) is the situation where rfc fold and then there are competing camps claiming to be the newco. Say green gets ibrox but the blue knights lay claim to be the true new rangers, what will happen? The fans will surely be spilt to some extent. People talk about the newco being a straight forward thing but what is to stop these people making different claims?

Don't know about you but I lose track of who is doing what to whom. Here is an attempt at detailing what a dysfunctional family does when there is money to be made.

LEGAL

Whyte is being taken to court by Ticketus

Duff & Duffer taking BBC to court for the scurrilous lies about them on Mark Daly's programme.

Duff & Duffer taking Collyer Bristow to court

Duff & Duffer being investigated by the Insolvency Practitioner Association over a conflict of interest

SFA panel reconvening to find an acceptable penalty greater than a one year ban on signing big boys

Dave King claiming £20million from Rangers as he bought shares on the basis of misrepresentation by David Murray the majority shareholder at the time.

Whyte taking the BBC to court for telling everyone he is a shifty, untrustworthy wee oink

Whyte suing the SFA for defamation for saying he is a shifty, untrustworthy wee oink.

Rangers being investigated by the SPL for alleged undisclosed payments

Duff & Duffer issuing an erroneous document to the creditors as part of the CVA. I assume this must be reissued and the clock will start again from that date.

Craig Whyte and Gary Withey being investigated by Strathclyde Police.

Rangers being investigated by the SPL for alleged undisclosed payments

HMRC imposing themselves on the administration with BDO lined up to handle the liquidation

HMRC taking a lead role in challenging Duff & Duffer's fees and activity during the administration

SFA under threat from FIFA that if they don't hit Rangers very hard, Scottish football will be formally ostracised

CVA to be knocked back on 14th June

The Big Tax Case lurks in the background, waiting

HAPPENING

Rangers players getting their back pay (this/next week?)

Rangers players jumping ship to a better payday elsewhere, anywhere. (Next week?)

Rangers players who move on, having had loans put into their EBTs will receive demands from Duff & Duffer for repayment

The next batch of disclosures by the BBC (within the next fortnight?)

Green letting us know who is (really) involved in his consortium

Green confirming he is a moneylender not an investor

Whyte and John Grieg resign from the Rangers Charitable Foundation (but not yet)

OSCR to step in to close down the Rangers Charitable Foundation (if not, why not?)

NOT HAPPENINGS (but need to happen before we reach any conclusion)

Glasgow finest lifting David Murray, Martin Bain, John Greig and McLelland for questioning.

The Rangers Fighting Fund telling us how much, where is it, how they have spent it and will publish the audited accounts?

Ticketus removed from the creditors list as they was bumped by Green. Somebody needs to tell Duff & Duffer (to be confirmed)

Details of the real connections between Whyte, Ticketus, Green, Whitehead, etc still not being made public and when exactly did this "consortium" start?

Campbell Ogilvie will pay the tax on his EBT as if it was earned income as an example to others, showing leadership and integrity

Rangers creditors being taking seriously by Duff & Duffer

JELLY AND ICE CREAM PARTY ITEMS

Billy Dodds winning a nomination for a Darwin Award for shooting himself in the foot.

Billy Dodds having been spoken to by friends of famous people goes into hiding using the name Andres Escobar

Explanation from Graham Souness on why he received £30k into his EBT from Rangers while working for Blackburn Rovers

One of the usual Rangers spokemen (Hateley, Goram, McCoist, Jardine, Escobar) will blink first, break their silence agreement, and spout some more silly rubbish about being special and above the law

Green renames Ibrox to The Big Hoose, and Murray Park to Moses Park.

Green gives a verbal assurance he will not be mortgaging or selling Ibrox or Murray Park (remember them?)

Could turn this into a project plan with target dates and who is responsible to make things happen. But that would just be too geeky sad.gif

I have it stored on a Word doc so can update as things happen. The good news is that the items on this list will not go away. biggrin.gif

Edited by thelegendthatis

Ticketus removed from the creditors list as they was bumped by Green. Somebody needs to tell Duff & Duffer

Small point - it's the other way around...............they were not unpaid creditors so long as the agreement to future incomes was active and they would be receiving monies in future years. The joined the list of unpaid creditors as soon as the agreement was broken. That's why they are legitimately on the CVA proposal.

Sorry, pc playing up so can't do a quote, so forgive the "cut and paste" from #39726

HAPPENING

Rangers players getting their back pay (this/next week?)

This bit isn't happening - there is no back pay due to them - they took wage cuts, not deferrals.

The RFC announcement about season tickets says that the money will be put into a secure fund to help run the club next season - I hope that someone has pointed this out to creditors, as if I were one of them I wouldn't accept a CVA knowing that there is more money yet to come in that I won't get my hands on.

I see the currants are sending out Season Book renewal letters today - letter signed by Green nonetheless

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/football-news/article/2806115

It'd be doubly hilarious if the SFA Appellate Tribunal canned them in the next few days.

Anyone who buys a season ticket for Ibrox at the moment is a really dedicated fan fucking zoomer.

Anyone who buys a season ticket for Ibrox at the moment is a really dedicated fan fucking zoomer.

Surely there isn't a person alive that would hand one penny over until after this is all resolved one way or another ?

They're having a laugh !

RFC arent gonna buy airdrie or any other club when they cant afford to pay for the facepainting ffs. Green is only offering a loan and we dont know what the conditions or indeed interest on it would be. If they end up as newco...green isnt gonna carry the several millions of pounds pa required to operate mp and ibrox so he will charge that to newco...and crowds in sfl3 wont sustain that for very long...meanwhile green would have pocketed money from outgoing players and maybe left a few quid for newco to hire players of sfl3 standard. there will be no credit for a gretna style romp up theleagues paying money they didnt have for spl players. if cva is rejected then a newco outside of spl leads inevitbaly to death of rfc. i doubt they could live sustainably in spl once fans realise they can afford to buy any more silverware.

Herald piece quoted earlier http://www.heraldsco...angers.17819881 say loan has 8% interest (not cheap).

Quote: "King's statement was a strongly worded criticism of the club's administrators and Green, whose £8.5m bid is in the form of a loan, at 8% interest."

I see the currants are sending out Season Book renewal letters today - letter signed by Green nonetheless

http://www.rangers.c...article/2806115

It'd be doubly hilarious if the SFA Appellate Tribunal canned them in the next few days.

I was under the impression that they were ot allowed to sell season tickets at the moment, as essentially they would be increasing the number of creditors that are owed something by the club/company. Is that wrong, or is there a way around that, with D&P accepting the liability when the inevitable happens?

The RFC announcement about season tickets says that the money will be put into a secure fund to help run the club next season - I hope that someone has pointed this out to creditors, as if I were one of them I wouldn't accept a CVA knowing that there is more money yet to come in that I won't get my hands on.

I would imagine they already know, seeing as its in the CVA proposal.

I was under the impression that they were ot allowed to sell season tickets at the moment, as essentially they would be increasing the number of creditors that are owed something by the club/company. Is that wrong, or is there a way around that, with D&P accepting the liability when the inevitable happens?

Interesting thought. What would happen to season tickets if the newco collapsed and the club goes into liquidation? Would season ticket holders then become creditors? You would have thought they would

Edited by Mr X