Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

As i said...If you sell Davis and Bring in Gattuso you are saving yourself £20,000 per week!

Whittaker away and keep Broadfoot would save £15,000ish per week.

Sign Aluko and get rid of Lafferty and you will be saving £10,000 per week.

Sell Goian and promote Ross Perry will save...well i have no idea what Goian is on but would reckon it must be in the region of £15,000+pw and Perry will be on about £2,000pw. Another £10,000 pw week saved.

I can see Edu moving on and that will be a saving of around £15,000 pw and we have adequate cover coming through

There is £70,000 pw week saved without weakening the team greatly

The sale of these players will bring in close to £5 million.

It is possible to drastically cut the wage bill and stay competitive and it should have been done years ago.

Rangers owe 214 creditors £12,000 or less.

If you can afford to give Gattuso a contact worth that much a week, you can pay them.

See, thats the thing. I dont see any mention of a separate sale of the property in the CVA, under a newco. There is a value listed under the liquidation option, which is even less at c£4.5m

This is the section of the CVA

post-1702-0-61416500-1339252033_thumb.jp

As you can see, under the newco option the property rights, players and stock are grouped together and valued at £5.3m, but there is no cost attached to the property. Yet, under liquidation, this property is valued at £4.5m. How does that work? What happens to the property under a newco? Does Green take ownership? Is it not being sold and the current owner (Whyte??) retaining ownership? Am I reading way too much into this? :lol:

The CVA proposal is a shambles of a document. D&P deal with these things all the time so they must have deliberately structured it this way. But why?

I'm sure that Ticketus and HMRC have enough nouse to see through the intensional flurry of shit.

While an Ibrox without Rangers is not worth 100 million an Ibrox with Govan United etc is worth something and a lot more than the 5 million that Green is looking to pay.

if the CVA is rejected the new team need somewhere to play, why not put the stadium on the open market and then the newco team can pay a realistic rent for the stadium and training ground. If they can afford 12k a month for the past it Italian then a rent of 2 -3 million a season linked to inflation over a 20 to 30 year period would seem like a better deal for the creditors.

I've just tried to read the last 12 pages quite quickly and I get the impression that Charles Green is going to be assassinated by a lone gunman (either Rino Gattuso or someone from the HMRC) whilst driving in an open top cavalcade from a meeting to discuss East Coast bigotry to a symposium on redevelopment at Ibrox that includes a non-denominational school. Have I got the gist? :unsure:

I've just tried to read the last 12 pages quite quickly and I get the impression that Charles Green is going to be assassinated by a lone gunman (either Rino Gattuso or someone from the HMRC) whilst driving in an open top cavalcade from a meeting to discuss East Coast bigotry to a symposium on redevelopment at Ibrox that includes a non-denominational school. Have I got the gist? :unsure:

think Mafioso Rino is being paid £12k for the whack

You mean creditors but on the subject of debtors, are RFC due any money for players they have sold, for gate receipts, appearance money from public events, etc.? If they are still owing so much it is possible they are still awaiting paymant from other clubs/organisations in which case that money should not be held under the CVA arrangement to contribute as pennies in the pound but go direct to creditors pound for pound.

Oops, brainfart. Thanks

It really is unreal that the papers will happily print stories of Rangers going to various foreign lands for a pre-season tour without saying do they know something we don't?

Then you also have the signing stories on huge wages whilst some creditors are owed less than £100 and will be lucky to get a tenner, do the media care?

Forget about Rangers coming out of this looking very bad, the papers are coming out of this like a Rangers matchday magazine.

Events since February have confirmed what we have always suspected, most journos support Rangers, the papers will print anything to keep the orcs happy and not rock the boat and lastly that anyone on the payroll at Rangers no matter how big a club legend is only there to screw over the hordes and pocket as much as he can. Fantastic stuff.

Things will most definitely never be the same once this is over.

Edited by Gaz FFC

This from Billy Ocean's biog. on Wikipaedia (I shit you not :blink: ) :-

Early life and stardom

"He was born in Trinidad and Tobago to Grenadian parents, and moved to Govan, Scotland with his family at the age of eight.[3] Ocean's musical influence came at an early age of his life, as his father was a musician, and realised he was in line to follow those ambitions as he was growing up. During his teenage years, he sang regularly in Glasgow clubs[3] while also working as a tailor in Glasgow's St Enoch Centre.[citation needed] He released his first single in 1972 on Spark Records as Les Charles.[citation needed] He is a supporter of Celtic, despite growing up in Govan. In spite of his support of Celtic, he is rumoured to be a member of the Sevco consortium, led by former Sheffield United Chief Executive, Charles Green, who have recently bought a controlling stake in Rangers F.C.."

The Saviour has arrived. :cheers

Pretty much.

Get a bag of popcorn in.

Early life and stardom

"He was born in Trinidad and Tobago to Grenadian parents, and moved to Govan, Scotland with his family at the age of eight.[3] Ocean's musical influence came at an early age of his life, as his father was a musician, and realised he was in line to follow those ambitions as he was growing up. During his teenage years, he sang regularly in Glasgow clubs[3] while also working as a tailor in Glasgow's St Enoch Centre.[citation needed] He released his first single in 1972 on Spark Records as Les Charles.[citation needed] He is a supporter of Celtic, despite growing up in Govan. In spite of his support of Celtic, he is rumoured to be a member of the Sevco consortium, led by former Sheffield United Chief Executive, Charles Green, who have recently bought a controlling stake in Rangers F.C.."

PMSL. That is a cracker. At least hes got the right first name and sings about the queen.

Edited by huckleberry

Early life and stardom

Ocean's 1690?

Early life and stardom

so when the going gets tough , the tough don't walk away :huh:

Early life and stardom

So we were wrong. It's Ocean Finance behind Green not Wonga.

I love the way people are embarassed to admit they are in Greens consortium.

A bit like the journos who claim they support a diddy team rather than the shame of admitting I too am a gloryhunter and because of this spout pish.

I love the way people are embarassed to admit they are in Greens consortium.

A bit like the journos who claim they support a diddy team rather than the shame of admitting I too am a gloryhunter and because of this spout pish.

Could it be that's because there is no-one in the Green Fantasy Consortium other than Green himself ?

However, in true 'Off The Ball' team-of-the-week stylee, how's about the people who should be in Green's consortium ?

May I start off with Jimmy Lloyds AreNoBank (ooh, shockin', I know ! ;) )

Could it be that's because there is no-one in the Green Fantasy Consortium other than Green himself ?

However, in true 'Off The Ball' team-of-the-week stylee, how's about the people who should be in Green's consortium ?

May I start off with Jimmy Lloyds AreNoBank (ooh, shockin', I know ! ;) )

I think that youve hit the nail on the head there. There is nobody in the consortium and its all a big bluff.

Surely, somebody,.. anybody, whos putting money in would want the fans/customers to know things

will be ok cause im onboard. Unless as some suspect its actually Whyte at the back of all this and

cant be seen to be involved.