Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I'm a bit surprised that this theme has not previously been developed on this thread.

".....and it's day 115 in the Bigot Brother Hoose.  Ally McCoist and Jim Traynor are in the kitchen arguing over the last slice of pizza. Charles Green, Craig Whyte, Dave King and Paul Murray are in the lounge reinventing the Monty Python sketch about the four successful Yorkshire businessmen.  Chic Young is in the diary room revealing an exclusive that everybody already knows.  And Brian Kennedy is nude in the hot tub waiting for someone, anyone, to join him.

Small fix for you. Otherwise your idea is certainly worth a Hughie.

He was Belgian, and a football fan. Maybe he picks up the BBC where he lives, maybe he just takes a keen interest in football... I have no idea of Rangers (IA) coverage in Belgium. I was in America, and no-one gave a fcuk. They were wrapped up in the Boston Celtics v Miami Heat NBA Eastern Conference games, Tiger Woods winning on the tour again, and the French Open tennis.

They don't give much of a fcuk about 'soccer', and they don't give a fcuk at all about some corrupt diddies in a 'big house' who 'are the people'.

Brilliant so it was. I got into many conversations with people about Peyton Manning and his chances at Denver, and did the tour of the new Cowboys stadium... Wembley is far, far better by the way. The only Rangers I saw were Texas Rangers baseball fans, who didn't appear to be 'the people' whatsoever...

'Soccer' is now the 4th biggest sport in America and growing fast. As i said earlier it has been widely reported in their sport press due to their National Captain being a Rangers player plus their midfield player Mo Edu. I never said it was the headline news but to claim it gets zero coverage is just nonsense.

Looking forward to Guatemala away later in the week. Hopefully a better perfomance than the one against Antigua and Barbuda.

I was at Disneyland in America last year, saw a few Celtic tops but no Rangers, bloody tarriers everywhere.

Seen a wee fella wearing a Falkirk top next to the DeLorean at universal studios. Made me proud to know we are global

LOADS AND LOADS OF ANTI_ RANGERS POSTERS ON HERE EH,, HAHA, YOU WILL ALL GET CHOKED WITH YOUR OWN WORDS WHEN THE MIGHTY GERS COME BACK AND GIVE YOU ALL THE HUMPING OF YOUR LIFE,,,, CANT WAIT, COME ON THE GERS. WATP.

You can just picture this guy sitting by his knockoff laptop in his XXXXXXXL shirt, throwing the odd Frazzle to his rottweiler Gio, whilst necking his umpteeth special brew of Sunday. If I'm wrong and you're a risk analyst called Clive, I'll apologise.

'Soccer' is now the 4th biggest sport in America and growing fast. As i said earlier it has been widely reported in their sport press due to their National Captain being a Rangers player plus their midfield player Mo Edu. I never said it was the headline news but to claim it gets zero coverage is just nonsense.

Looking forward to Guatemala away later in the week. Hopefully a better perfomance than the one against Antigua and Barbuda.

Ahem.

My link

You can just picture this guy sitting by his knockoff laptop in his XXXXXXXL shirt, throwing the odd Frazzle to his rottweiler Gio, whilst necking his umpteeth special brew of Sunday. If I'm wrong and you're a risk analyst called Clive, I'll apologise.

The only risk he ever took was trying a bit of fruit. And when I say fruit I mean of the Opal variety.

Of course it didn't get zero coverage. It has of course been mentioned in places... just not in Dallas or Las Vegas over the last 14 days that I noticed.

Just while we're on the subject, here's a photie I took of the new Cowboys stadium.... just like St Mirren Park really. :P

post-11339-0-52312000-1339353868_thumb.j

Edited by pozbaird

LOADS AND LOADS OF ANTI_ RANGERS POSTERS ON HERE EH,, HAHA, YOU WILL ALL GET CHOKED WITH YOUR OWN WORDS WHEN THE MIGHTY GERS COME BACK AND GIVE YOU ALL THE HUMPING OF YOUR LIFE,,,, CANT WAIT, COME ON THE GERS. WATP.

I wish you were real, we could keep you like a pet :-D

American football, baseball, basketball. So are we to understand that soccer is now more popular than ice-hockey? Perhaps there are more players but this doesn't mean more people talk about it. I should imagine it comes very low down on the sports pages and even when they talk about it it will have more to do with Becks and Posh than Chelsea and Real or Barca. So where are Rangers on the scale?

Tell me, what's the 4th biggest sport in Scotland? And how much coverage does it get?