Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I hate the way diddy fans try to play down the OF. Globally, both are absolutely massive clubs, among the biggest in the world.

Even if they are the 2 biggest and most famous Clubs in the world, who gives a toss apart from them and their cocksucking media ?

THEY ARE BAITH SECTARIAN CNUTS WITH MORONIC F*CKWIT FANS.

F*CKEM !!

Even if they are the 2 biggest and most famous Clubs in the world, who gives a toss apart from them and their cocksucking media ?

THEY ARE BAITH SECTARIAN CNUTS WITH MORONIC F*CKWIT FANS.

F*CKEM !!

:lol:

Deep breaths now...count to 10.

Try watching the USA national games then as it is mentioned on a regular basis.

Fox sports have been showing SPL games for the last few months. I think the Dundee United v Rangers game was the first to be shown live.

If it is so difficult to see these games in the states how do the various OF supporters clubs manage to show EVERY game involving their club?

Nobody is claiming that Rangers are in the top tier of clubs in a global sense. Very much 2nd tier and falling but they are still a big enough club for their troubles to be reported worldwide.

We have people here claiming it is not big news internationally but can then quote chapter and verse on Xamaxs financial problems

We also have Rangers supporters spending inordinate amounts of time on here telling us of their club's worldwide hugeness. Meanwhile, the club you profess to love is being picked apart by a bunch of asset stripping b*****ds and you do absolutely fvck all except come on here to argue with us diddies and fiddle while Rome burns. Some fvcking supporters, eh ?

Fvck ye's and good riddance.

Edit :- Here's is LoopyLeggo's diatribe today. Apologies for posting in totality, but his insane droolings are worth it.

Monday, 11 June 2012

GREEN BAMBOOZLES RANGERS FANS WITH BULLSHIT

HERE is the gospel according to proven liar Charles Green. Bamboozle them with bullshit! Confuse them with crap!

And fair play to him. Charles Green’s bullshit has got Rangers supporters well and truly bamboozled. Charles Green’s crap has got Rangers fans well and truly confused.

Or at least his bullshit and crap has got some Rangers fans – Assembly leader Andy Kerr among them – bamboozled and confused.

Others, however, are far from bamboozled. They are the ones who are a long way from being confused and who can see just what a snake oil salesman Charles Green really is.

For instance, in the last three days Charles Green has told daily newspaper reporters that if his CVA is successful he will then bring in some big time money men who will invest anything between £20m and £30M in Rangers.

Before then going on to tell Sunday newspaper reporters that if his CVA is successful he will launch a share issue and ask Rangers supporters to invest £30M.

Actually, when it comes to how full he wants his begging bowl filled by Rangers supporters in the next six weeks, the bottom line is close to a staggering £50M.

That’s right, nearly £50M! That is what Charles Green needs from Rangers supporters in the next six weeks to make his get-rich-quick scheme work .

Work it out if you do not believe me. And I know there are more than a few out there who don’t.

The season ticket money comes to £16M and the deadline for renewal is July 2nd.

Charles Green wants a share issue to be rushed through by the end of July, according to what he has been quoted as saying and that will, he believes, coin in another £30M.

That is a total of £46M, which isn’t a kick in the backside away from the eye watering figure of £50m and it is what Charles Green is demanding from Rangers supporters over the next six weeks.

The trouble with Charles Green is that he is a liar. A proven liar.

And the trouble with liars is that they cannot remember the lies they have told. Therefore they often tell subsequent lies which contradict their original lies.

Lies such as the one Charles Green told originally when he said he had 20 investors.

Lies such as the one Charles Green told when he said he had £20M available.

Lies such as the one Charles Green told when he said that if Rangers got a CVA they would emerge from administration debt free.

Of course Charles Green is not the only one telling lies in the rush for his dodgy scheme to be bulldozed through. Some Rangers supporters have joined in.

One even went so far as claiming there was no truth in my story that self confessed unreconstructed Celtic supporter, David Low, had been involved with Charles Green.

That lie was peddled in spite of the overwhelming evidence to back my story. Evidence in the shape of David Low admitting that it was correct and that he had acted as a go-between for Charles Green in Green’s desperate efforts to raise money.

I know what Charles Green’s motives for lying are. He wants to rip off Rangers and make a fast buck.

But, for the life of me, I cannot imagine what motivation lurks behind the lies being peddled by some Rangers supporters. For I refuse to believe they are working hand in glove with Charles Green on the basis of some sort of reward Green may have promised.

That is too preposterous, too potty, to be believed.

Isn’t it?

But let me predict what is going to happen in the next 72 hours as the countdown begins to Thursday’s meeting when creditors will get the chance to vote on Charles Green’s CVA proposals.

Charles Green will make even more and more outrageous and contradictory promises. Charles Green will tell bigger and bigger lies.

And some Rangers supporters will continue to be bamboozled by his bullshit and confused by his crap.

Others will not.

Leggo still getting his info from BBC and Pn'B ? :o

Edited by Florentine_Pogen

The forbes list a good indication of tiering.

Go back 3-4 years and the old firm would sneak into the bottom of the top 25.

Celtic are always bigger than Rangers, the gap has now widened but both have fallen off the top tier of clubs.

lets face it , of all the Rangers fans we individually know, how many have tried to do anything to save their club? In my case .. none.Ok it might have been pissing against the wind,but at least they should have tried something to save " The Institution " Every single Rangers fan i know sat back blaming everyone else and looked for Tarriers behind every door to blame, while doing nothing.If every Rangers fan who was at Manchester had got together and put money up for their club in a fund ,they could have bought the club. The total raised by the RFF was pathetic considering the amount of ra Bears walking the streets of Scotland.

I am totally intrigued by Mr Green's share issue plans to raise £30m. Firstly, as I recall Rangers shares are suspended so he would have to get them restored to trading status. Secondly, public share issues don't just happen. There's mountains of planning and paperwork to get through - prospectuses, projections, etc, etc all of which takes a lot longer than the month Mr Green is talking about. Plus, of course, there's the cost of the exercise and professional fees will run into seven figures upfront before a penny is raised.

Oh and then there's the fact that the last time, when Mr Murray tried to raise £50m from the fans, they came up with £1m and MIH's bankers had to underwrite the issue to the tune of £49m.

Strikes me as a bit of a Walter Mitty character does Mr Green!

Someone should also explain to him that announcing that he will have millions in the bank and be signing all sorts of new players shortly before seeking agreement to a CVA paying a couple pence in the £ is not good for the chances of getting it voted through. It will encourage creditors, especially HMRC, to say the offer is not good enough and commit some of that £30m to us or we vote against.

On the subject of punishments available to the SFA, I'm led to believe that the expulsion from the Scottish Cup option would only apply to any offence committed with particular association with that competition and therefore would be an unlikely option in the case of Rangers. The choices therefore are either suspension or expulsion.

In regards to the CVA, whilst it could be accepted I find it unlikely, who'd hand on heart believe the best deal could be achieved for creditors via an agreement heavily stacked in favour of Charles Greens consortium.

Onto the man himself, he says he won't be there after a year, why ?, where's he going and who is going to be there ? and more importantly, what's he leaving behind ?

Dave King and Paul Murray, if what they're saying is true and along with Andrew Ellis and his testimony, they have the capability of putting a HUGE spanner in the works but they'll need to act now if they intend to.

It's all building up to have a few more twists with the double contracts investigation and appealate decisions to come.

Nothing has been decided as yet, it's going to be an interesting few days though.

I've lost track of all this over the last week or so, so can someone tell me when the next big meeting or announcement is planned and what it'll be about.

Ta.

Thursday morning is the Creditors' Meeting to either accept or reject the CVA proposal - if rejected, Green has to try to purchase the assets & newco Gers, but creditors could conceivably block that and force liquidators in to prevent the H&D 'cosy deal' going through for sweetie money.

Edited by Claymores

Thursday morning is the Creditors' Meeting to either accept or reject the CVA proposal - if rejected, Green has to try to purchase the assets & newco Gers, but creditors could conceivably block that and force liquidators in to prevent the H&D 'cosy deal' going through for sweetie money.

Thanks....roll on thursday then. :)

Having closed the initial round of funding with £10m raised, Green says he will entertain a second round of investment with a maximum of £4m per investor.

Green also referred to a £10m stadium-naming deal with "an airline investor or alternative".

What a load of phoney balloney.

Where are the breakdown figures re the £10m initial funding ???

A 2nd round of a MAXIMUM of £4m per investor - whats the minimum, two quid ?

Oh aye, and the renaming of Ibrox will go down well with the bun fans - who have you got in mind ?

Dan Dare perhaps...better watch out 'cause that could be construed as a tarrier airline !

Would Ryanair do with that big Harp logo? Can you imagine the sh1t if that crew got involved as well? Having to pay for a pee etc?

I've got a great idea for a TV reality show. A bit like The Apprentice but in reverse, instead the directors get chosen. We get together 100 Rangers fans, then we get 16 prospective "non-conditional" bidders. They have to fight it out week after week, putting proposal and counter-proposals for imaginative methods of funding The BIg Hoose. Gradually they get whittled, being voted off by the fans' panel, down to the last one, who then decides it's not really for him. We could call it Strictly Boardroom.

Edited by Happy Buddie