Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

In answer to the posts about supporters inaction and lack of fund raising. The RFFF is run by people you wouldn't trust to wash your car. I have contributed a nominal amount but stopped as soon as i heard about the proposed Lilly Garden and the money wasted on the pitch. Not what we were led to believe the money would have been used for.

In truth Rangers possible debt is at such a level that it was beyond anything the fans could raise. There was talk of a fans buyout of the club and it was going to be led by Mark Dingwall and the Rangers Supporters Trust. This plan was forgotten with as soon as Paul Murray and his consortium offered Fat Chap a place on the board if he threw his considerable weight behind The Blue Knights bid

The leaders of the Rangers Supporters Associations are an embarrassment at times. We have John McMillan who says what he thinks the media want him to say and TBH is so out of touch it is unbelievable. Mark Dingwall...I am not even going to start on this fat self serving wind bag. We then have Sandy Jardine put forward by the club as our spokesman. He is not going to make a new career for himself as a diplomat anyway and has probably caused more damage than he has good.

There was the 10,000 who went to the protest march and i have to say i was surprised they managed to get that number to attend. I think that is an indication there is a support there who will rally round for the club when they are needed but at the moment there is no leadership at the club and certainly nothing that i am going to get excited about.

Charles Green? I am afraid i have heard all this before and it will take some positive action by him before i am convinced and nonsense media stories about £20,000 pw Martin Petrov is a turn off for me...Signings like this have taken the club to the brink. What we need are a few seasons of hard work and getting the clubs finances back to somewhere in the real world. If we lose a few thousand Bigots/Glory Hunters well that will be 1 positive to come out of this whole mess

Let us assume Rangers are liquidised (sorry, but just love the term biggrin.gif).

Why can't a consortium of sensible Rangers supporters not outbid Green to buy Ibrox? OK you still need a football club. But Ibrox is iconic in 'being' Rangers. Can't be out of the question to raise 5-10 million. Make it as difficult as possible (legally) for Duff & Duffer to give it away to Green.

That way the supporters have a real say on what club and what owner goes ahead with a football club to play there. Not just today but for all time.

Only problem is you need sensible people, not the usual suspects involved with Fighting Funds supported by idiots like Sandy Jardine.

Over to you No8, start hitting the phone. smile.gif Here's a starter for you http://www.albertbartlett.com/contact_us

Edited by thelegendthatis

Like it, but formula a bit too much like existing programme.

We could give it a twist. Each contestant needs to have a completely new plan each week. Questions about details like 'how much' or 'where is the money coming from' if answered with 'that is confidential but will tell you if we win' will gain additional points. If a plan survives for more than one programme the contestant is immediately disqualified. (This will be called a schoolboy error.) Fist fight between members of a 'consortium' will take you automatically into the next round.

The object is to end with a winner with the worst thought out, dodgy dealing plan that rips off the most people for the least investment.

We could call it "How to make £10million from a £2 investment and a brass neck". Programme sponsor Poundland?

Oh yes, and every contestant must have a colour in their name.

Can we get Derrick Brown to take part? (for those unfamiliar with him - serial SFA blazer-chaser, ex East Fife Chairman, also been at Cowden and Burntisland Shipyard - total arsewipe of the highest order)

I've already been told that the SPL are sitting on some damning evidence on the dual contracts issue, other club chairmen ARE aware of it and it is this that is causing the change of heart in certain quarters and basically the clubs are being prepared for Rangers not being in the SPL next season. Whether that makes sense or is advantageous to anyone I don't know, however, time will tell.

If this is the case then its certainly causing a disadvantage to whoever takes their place. I'm assuming it would be Dundee and if that is the case then they would need time to sort out they're squad. As we found out this season a first division squad in the SPL just won't cut it and the last thing Dundee need to be doing is chucking money at last minute signings to try and ensure they stay up. ..

and the last thing Dundee need to be doing is chucking money at last minute signings to try and ensure they stay up. ..

We've been chucking money at trying to get there for years... Might as well have a pop at chucking money at trying to stay there!

Can we get Derrick Brown to take part? (for those unfamiliar with him - serial SFA blazer-chaser, ex East Fife Chairman, also been at Cowden and Burntisland Shipyard - total arsewipe of the highest order)

Maybe Wullie Gray could help him :D

54s Matthew Lindsay ‏@MattLindsayET

Brian Kennedy owns new SPL "home improvement partner" Weatherseal. Is there any significance in this? Time will tell. #spl

What have the RFFF done?

As far as im aware, they manage to raise £500,000 but I thought this was to help keep the club running?

They paid Dunfermline money owed, but refused to do the same with Dundee Hibernian (united)

Paid for the lawyers at the COS

That's all I can think of

To Whom It May Concern.

I write to complain about members such as God of War and Enrico Annoni who are distracting other contributors to this thread by their use of action avatars of young ladies with spectacularly pneumatic breasts. This is extremely disconcerting to gentlemen of a certain age. I would urge the admins / those in authority to ask the aforementioned to change their avatars as soon as possible before my husband spunks his load all over my new DFS sofa.

Yours sincerely,

Senga Bigot (Mrs.)

Glasgow.

Just dont take the covers off the new soft and you'll be fine ;)

....Carol Vorderman.....Susie Dent.......& Judith Ralston :rolleyes:

Cat Cubie and the wummin' from the Scottish Widows adverts. High heels, stockings, and that flowing black cape mandatory attaire.

Ahem, anyway, Rangers, are they no' deid' yet?

Cat Cubie and the wummin' from the Scottish Widows adverts. High heels, stockings, and that flowing black cape mandatory attaire.

Ahem, anyway, Rangers, are they no' deid' yet?

Amanda Lamb. Big sigh. :)

I actually think that Green is trying to pull a fast one here.

He knows that by making all these statements that he is almost guaranteeing that creditors will refuse the CVA. He's not interested in the club, he only cares what its worth.

If the CVA does get accepted I think it would call his bluff. If the CVA was accepted he would probably demand a recount!!!

He is saying all these things to keep the fans happy, and when the CVA gets rejected he can turn around and tell them that "this is a disgrace and has killed the club that he was going to save by bringing in world class players and punting trillions of pounds into. He would have made rangers champions of the universe in 5 years."

But instead he will grudgingly take rankers off H&D's hands and help the community by turning the stadium into flats like they did with Arsenal's ground.

This talk of changing the stadium name is also him just having a laugh. He knows that clubs in the EPL do it because billions of people worldwide get to see the name on television every second week. But if he changed the name of Ibrox, who the hell south of Carlisle is actually gonna see it?????

Totally agree with this, PTJ. The guy is playing a game - pander to the orcs and wind up the creditors at the same time. I kind of like him.

....Carol Vorderman.....Susie Dent.......& Judith Ralston :rolleyes:

OK, I am really not getting this Judith Ralston love in. She looks like an attempt to clone Lorraine Kelly done by a commitee or Stoneybridge Town Council.

Amanda Lamb. Big sigh. :)

Now there's a Succulent Lamb if ever there was one! :wub:

Are Rangers dead yet?

No8, guid last post you made.

Do yirself a favour.

Get down tae Greenhill Road and get yirself a Saints Season Ticket and enjoy the rest of yir life.

It'll be slightly less torture than you're going through at the moment.

Cut yir losses Bud.