Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I know a guy who's been a Pars fan all of his life but because he moved to Grangemouth and his son has grown up there, he's brought him up to support... Falkirk. ohmy.gif

Now there's a man of principle.

Well done that man.

I'm sure you'll understand that for humanitarian reasons I'll have to jettison some principles.

I took the "support your local team" thing to mean that if you're lucky enough to be from Arbroath you'd support Arbroath. Or (if luck hasn't smiled on you and) you're from Dundee you'd support one of the teams there etc etc Then you grow up, move away because of work/education/love interest/prison sentence and you take your allegiance with you.

As opposed to being born and bred in a town miles away from Glasgow and being an OF follower.

PS - I've always been behind the "support your local team" idea. Now I'm not so sure. Having moved to Glasgow for uni and stayed because of work I find myself with 2 kids and their local team is, er.... rangers :(

Aye, my wee brother is a Celtic supporter despite being born and bred Arbroath. But his dad is from Glasgow, and his room was painted green and white pretty much from birth. He was never going to support any other team, and his whole life has been spent following Celtic (season ticket, watching the games with his dad etc.) he's never going to support anyone else. But despite that, that doesn't make him a bigot! And that is what some of the diddy fans don't seem to realise.

There are plenty of people who demand that people who move from Glasgow should support someone else, just because they are OF supporters. Its massive hypocrisy. In fact, the whole OF hatred annoys me. Yes, I always back any of the Scottish teams against them, and I love to see them gubbed by other teams, but that doesn't mean that every single one of their supporters are bigots and gloryhunters.

Now, back to the Euros!

I would like to know how this could happen, especially for £5.5m. The players would surely be sold?

I would have thought so , can't imagine any of the decent ones will want to hang around anway,they willl head off to settled clubs and get a solid contract

f**k the lot of you , scottish football will die with the rangers if we go and then its us who will be laughing , WATP .

How can Scottish football be dead without Rangers when so many people can't wait to attend the funeral?

Can you honestly see Motherwell fans boycotting their team this season? They have Champions League football to look forward to.

As a fan that's folowed the 'Well for nearly 40 years, including away trips to Europe, I'm not going back if the club just vote the Newco straight back in without securing a fair deal for the ten teams that also make up the SPL.

I could ban you just for being a fuckwit,But i like the pointing and laughing

post-2753-0-35060600-1339526447_thumb.gi

To be fair, everyone of fair mind who goes onto RM to try and remonstrate with the illiterati over there are handed a swift banhammer and called a *****.

Perhaps you should do the same (minus the bigotry) to this mongstrosity. And no that last word in my previous sentence wasn't a typo.

Cohen said: "Once BDO is formally appointed, the joint liquidators will be seeking to protect any remaining assets, maximise recoveries for the benefit of creditors, and investigate the reasons behind the failure of the company.

"It is right that there is a full and robust investigation into why the company failed, together with concerted efforts to recover monies for creditors and the taxpayer. This may include pursuit of possible claims against those responsible for the financial affairs of the company in previous years."

http://www.accountancyage.com/aa/news/2183684/rangers-heads-liquidation-hmrc-vetoes-cva

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BD2D6eter7M

f**k the lot of you , scottish football will die with the rangers if we go and then its us who will be laughing , WATP .

Thanks for the memories. Delusion, Arrogance, Grandeur, Ignorance, Bigotry, Sectarianism, Cheating, Thieving,Whataboutery.

New meaning for your abbreviation - WATP = We Are Totally Pumped?

Bye Bye, you wont be missed. FUCKWIT.

No it wont and Rangers wont die without you so on you go...Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

f**k Off back to Rangers Media or wherever else you came from and continue to blame the taxman for wanting the money he is owed...Blame the SPL chairman for not voting us back in even though you all vowed never to darken their doors again or give them another penny...Away and blame the SFA for expecting their clubs to obey the rules of the game and the laws of the land.

The people we should be blaming are those who sat back and did nothing while Whyte and Murray totally destroyed our club and 140 years of unrivalled success. A club founded on the Fleshers Haugh and Glasgow Green by '4 young men' which grew into 1 of the biggest clubs in football. Brought to its knees by a handful of corrupt businessmen.

Never mind eh...Not our fault it was the taxman..Just f**k Off!!!

Rangers will stroll through the lower divisions and will be able to out spend any of their opponents. To suggest otherwise is just madness.

Rangers were officially the best supported club in the early 80s :rolleyes:

Crowds were never under 10,000 on a regular basis. There was the odd League Cup section game where Ibrox crowds were under that mark but it was hardly a regular occurence.

Five minutes searching. All league games at Ibrox:

23 May 1979 Partick Thistle H 1–0 2,000

30 April 1980 Kilmarnock H 1–0 7,655

21 March 1981 Kilmarnock H 2–0 8,488

1 April 1981 Greenock Morton H 4–0 7,000

2 May 1981 Heart of Midlothian H 4–0 9,770

31 March 1982 Airdrieonians H 1–0 8,000

5 May 1982 St. Mirren H 3–0 6,000

8 May 1982 Dundee H 4–0 8,500

11 December 1982 Greenock Morton H 1–1 9,500

5 February 1983 Dundee H 1–1 8,500

23 April 1983 Greenock Morton H 2–0 9,500

30 April 1983 St. Mirren H 4–0 9,321

2 May 1984 Dundee United H 2–2 7,500

2 March 1985 Dumbarton H 3–1 8,424

23 March 1985 Dundee H 1–3 9,954

It wouldn't be right if Pozbaird didn't have a post on page 1690.

I've been out playing a golf tie - won 4 & 3 too. Tiger Woods eat yer' heart out... Missed all the liquidation fun.

Not much fun watching Reporting Scotland though. Seemed to me they were saying 'Rangers to be liquidated, so all debts will be left behind and they'll waltz on as a newco, no problem, easy peasy lemon squeezy...'

Can't be right surely? As easy as that? One phone call to Carol Vorderman and forget it all happened?

Edited by pozbaird