Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

That Rangers is sadly no more, so how can a new club which lacks the old clubs history take a suspension meant for the old club.

Unless the SFA wants to confirm that our history still stands then .....

That is where I think the SFA are playing a blinder, if your history stands you are out on your ear, give it up restart in whichever league is willing to accept you and you can carry on. For Rangers of any form to be in existence next season they may have to deny their past, FIFA sorted, old toxic Rangers dead and a new club with no baggage has a chance to prove they are worthy of Scottish football.

So, what's happens when a club that doesn't exist fails to submit its non-existant accounts to the SPL by the Friday deadline?

What's the penalty for that?

No penalty as that company wont be in the league any more, the new company wont have to submit accounts as they will not have been trading for long enough to demand them. There will be nothing to account for other than the transfer of the assets.

Thank you. We agree. This is just what we did.

Knowingly breaking the rules of fitba membership you'd signed up to. Also including that Independant Tribunals would be anonymous while fat Sal was saying "who are these peepul, they should be named" so your Orc pals could intimidate them

Guest Kincardine

That is where I think the SFA are playing a blinder,

You are unique. OK so I think the SFA are in a difficult position but I think they have shown a real lack of leadership one way or the other. Kill us off or support us. Just make a fucking decision - in a way that can't be challenged in court.

The SFA has been incompetent and impotent.

1. Alright. Shut it.

2. South of Atlantis? My country is Scotland. Part of a confederation of smaller countries making up a United Kingdom in which I still live. I don't need a passport on the regular occasions I visit home.

3. My post:

I've already stated my belief that peoples' opinions and beliefs are their own affair/problem. My problem is when thousands of people assemble and shout intolerant, vitriolic hatred at a sporting occasion, or use sport to advance their views. If I am in the ground, I am forced to listen to/watch this shite. From glorification of terrorism to the vilification of Roman Catholics, it's got absolutely f**k all to do with football. So, you see, carry on being a bigot and justifying the rest of your mob while whataboutering the other lot. It's a free country after all. (partly because of those guys the poppies commemorate). Just keep it away from the football. Too much to ask? Thought so.

Get that? Believe what you want. Hold whatever opinion you like. Just don't infect a sporting occasion with it. Irish history, from whichever viewpoint, has nothing to do with football. Is it really that hard?

1/ WRK admits defeat.

2/ You moved outside your country. True? No? Well not one coont in uniform has died for my country since 20 years afore I was born. Poppies? See Earl Haig, greatest of all English generals.....So that defeats point no 2.

3/ lol, bigot in a fitba ground only then? What the media accused the OF of for decades, 90 min bigot. That is what YOU are :lol:

Ah the irony....the biggest story in world football about the worlds biggest football club (in the Orcs eyes that is) cant even get top story on Reporting Scotland or Scotland Today and on RS it came after Andy Murray getting knocked out at Queens. Worldwide brand....hahahaha!!!

No penalty as that company wont be in the league any more, the new company wont have to submit accounts as they will not have been trading for long enough to demand them. There will be nothing to account for other than the transfer of the assets.

Surely if the club and company are separate entities as you lot are trying to have us believe the club's historical accounts should transfer with the club to the new company? You cannot have it both ways, to keep your history your club will have to also produce it's accounts. Wipe out your history and I can't see there being any accounts to pass on.

Is anyone else sick fed up of these comments such as 'careful what you wish for ?"

This representative from a Rangers supporters group was on STV a few minutes ago saying " Rangers should go down to the 3rd division....." and just as I was saying to myself 'a sensible one, thank goodness' he continues ".....let these other clubs see what it's like without one of the Old Firm in the SPL"

Absolutely mornic, arrogant, selfish prat who needs to learn how to conduct himself in public.

You are unique. OK so I think the SFA are in a difficult position but I think they have shown a real lack of leadership one way or the other. Kill us off or support us. Just make a fucking decision - in a way that can't be challenged in court.

I agree - Appellate Trubunal shoud just terminate - get rid of the fuckers in accordance with the written rules

Edited by Claymores

Surely if the club and company are separate entities as you lot are trying to have us believe the club's historical accounts should transfer with the club to the new company? You cannot have it both ways, to keep your history your club will have to also produce it's accounts. Wipe out your history and I can't see there being any accounts to pass on.

This is where it gets complicated and beyond me. Sport and Business Law really don't mix that well. What is it they say.......don't mix business and pleasure.

The decision is out with the hands of the SFA to be fair, it lies with an independent panel who have yet to meet to make it's decision. Where the SFA's tactics are superb is that by making you wait until the time for appeal to the CoS expires there is a great cloud of uncertainty over a club looking desperately for investment. That uncertainty could be removed in an instant by giving up your heritage, no disrepute charges, no second contract charges, your new club would be untouchable and justice will have been served.

Guest Kincardine

Knowingly breaking the rules of fitba membership you'd signed up to. Also including that Independant Tribunals would be anonymous while fat Sal was saying "who are these peepul, they should be named" so your Orc pals could intimidate them

I thought we were trying to have a sensible conversation about FIFA law vs Civil Courts. The Hearts guy thought he should introduce religion to the discussion.

You now think that it's ok to introduce abusive terms.

Why is it impossible for you people to have a sane and sensible conversation without resorting to religion or abuse?

1339606000[/url]' post='6331727']

Knowing about football is one thing. Accepting that FIFA is right is another.

Do you really think that Scottish football clubs shouldn't have recourse to Scottish courts? If you do then you're either stupid or perverse.

Rangers did when they agreed to the articles of association.Your new club also, presumably, do, given that they are planning to ask to be allowed back in.

That Rangers is sadly no more, so how can a new club which lacks the old clubs history take a suspension meant for the old club.

Unless the SFA wants to confirm that our history still stands then .....

Yer clubs on its knees.

Your main priority - ensure you can still have 5 daft stars on the strips.

I'd be more worried there was a league to play in!

This is where it gets complicated and beyond me. Sport and Business Law really don't mix that well. What is it they say.......don't mix business and pleasure.

And that is why Rangers should have kept away from the CoS. You can't have it both ways.

Wonder if you have grounds for appeal if they do follow the letter of the rules and now suspend or terminate membership of the SFA given they rejected these as being to severe a punishment.

"On any view the matters involved in this case are as serious offences against the ordinary standards of corporate governance as one could imagine. The Tribunal attempted in its exercise of fixing these matters on the scale of offences to identify a more serious offence than those on the complaints, and concluded that only match fixing in its various forms might be a more serious breach. It had no hesitation in concluding that the breaches struck at the heart of good corporate governance and social and financial probity and responsibility. They brought the game into serious disrepute. As such, they required to be regarded as at the top of the scale of seriousness."

Having regard to its view on the undoubted gravity of the breaches, the Tribunal considered whether it should terminate Rangers FC membership of the Scottish FA and concluded that punishment was too severe. It considered whether suspension of membership was a less serious but an appropriately severe punishment, but concluded that too was too severe. Having regard to the circumstances which led to the breaches by Rangers FC and the role of Mr Craig Whyte in their plight as their Chairman and director, it was concluded that a temporary prohibition on registering new players was appropriate. Twelve months was considered an appropriate period.

The Tribunal was dealing with a football club at the top of Scottish football who had a history of signing top flight players, who, logic demanded, commanded commensurate salaries. It appeared to the Tribunal that in a case such as this the punishment should relate in some meaningful way to the unpaid taxes arising from high wages and salaries amongst certain players. It appeared to the Tribunal that a temporary prohibition on registering any new players during a period of twelve months was a suitable, relevant and proportionate sanction. The Tribunal recognised that it would place pressures on Rangers FC and accordingly limited the period and specifically excluded from the prohibition the registration of persons under eighteen. 57

The Tribunal was of the view that whilst the sanction was severe it was not excessive and that the period covered only two signing windows.

I thought we were trying to have a sensible conversation about FIFA law vs Civil Courts. The Hearts guy thought he should introduce religion to the discussion.

You now think that it's ok to introduce abusive terms.

Why is it impossible for you people to have a sane and sensible conversation without resorting to religion or abuse?

Is this lovely chap for real?

Still more questions than answers here.

1) Have the SPL clarified thier position regarding UEFA lisences and SFA lisences?

2) At what point does the SFA membership expire?

3) What rules, if any, does the SFA have regarding accounts, new applications, or transfer of memebrship?

BbWfP.jpg

.. or anyone else for that matter.

Is anyone else sick fed up of these comments such as 'careful what you wish for ?"

This representative from a Rangers supporters group was on STV a few minutes ago saying " Rangers should go down to the 3rd division....." and just as I was saying to myself 'a sensible one, thank goodness' he continues ".....let these other clubs see what it's like without one of the Old Firm in the SPL"

Absolutely mornic, arrogant, selfish prat who needs to learn how to conduct himself in public.

The Orcs think it is a good idea going to third.................hahahahaha, wait until they realise they have HUGE fixed costs, no 'Internationals' are gonna be wanting to play in Scottish 3rd Division, Ibrox isn't exactly gonna be full come December when Govan Utd playing Peterhead, etc,etc,etc