Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Jim Spence gets my vote for El Presidente once the lazy cnut is able to recognise SPL players outwith the top four or five teams, and stops making noises about getting St Mirren and others to go back to having big patches on the back of their shirts.

Until then...

I am looking forward to the Rangers fiasco being over when I can respond with a 'St Mirren are diddies and no-one outside their own fans will ever know who their players are' response. However at this stage I am not prepared to disturb the diddy hegemony that exists. :lol:

The precendent was to relegate Dundee to the 3rd Division as what happened to Gretna and Livingston.

True.

Simple fact is this.

SFL DECIDED a punishment. Dundee FC accepted and the game carried on.

This whole mess is due to ONE "BIG CLUB" throwing the toys oot the pram for being GUILTY!

I totally agree with all of the potential season ticket buyers of The Rangers Football Club, you should withold your money and this will lead to Mr Green having no income for the start of the season. Hopefully this would then lead to the Newco following the Oldco, and, once again, there is no one slse you could blame.

I am looking forward to the Rangers fiasco being over when I can respond with a 'St Mirren are diddies and no-one outside their own fans will ever know who their players are' response. However at this stage I am not prepared to disturb the diddy hegemony that exists. :lol:

Shut it and gie's a cuddle, ya' diddy rascal.

At least one myth can now be laid to rest. Fergus McCann didn't save Celtic minutes before they died. If he hadn't bought the club when he did, someone else would have months later at a fraction of the price.

Several parties were waiting to do so. Might have been closer to minutes than months though.

What about the protest at Hampden?

At this moment in time I don't think we need to start any campaign to get rid of Charles Green. Thats my opinion right enough, now that Walters name has been mentioned, others will beg to differ I'm sure

Oh, yes, I remember that. That was when, shortly after getting pumped out of the only competition you still had a chance of winning in front of 17k (including all those singin' dancin' Arabs), your Global Brand managed to muster less than HALF that number to show your feelings. And the protest was FREE - all you had to was turn up and waddle a few hundred yards to hear Jardine commit criminal incitement. When's the next one? 'Cos that was pretty funny......

Have been reading the 'Best Horror movies' thread in 'TV+Films'' and the similaraties between the 'curran't situation and the Omen is startling.

The SPL has a bun in the oven which is stillborn, dead. The son of the Devil has taken 3 trimesters (or Divisions as we call them in Scotland) within its mother, the SFL, to fully appear reborn, and this newcorpse is substituted into the SPL.

There are plenty of worshipers of the Father, none for the newcorpse, yet the Fathers worshipers look out for it as it is his main representative on Earth.

This newcorpse is evil incarnate, and the media loves it.

I'm sure there was a dodgy geezer in a cadigan too...

Just saying like.:)

Nah, this is a better analogy. The Birth of Newcorpse and the SFA / SPL stand around wodering "What the fvck was that ?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuapyExYJBI