Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Do not try to turn this thread into one of your shite Hibs v Hearts f**k ups.

I agree with the original post, and out of the 2 I prefer the Jambos.

I also agree with your sentiment.

So what I am saying is I love the fact Rangers are burst and I still have a warm fuzzy slightly odd fondness for HMRC.

Orcs are getting restless.............

this from RM,

"With all this hatred being directed towards our club by fans of other clubs, not to mention the unrelenting attacks on us by the mhedia and the neverending threats, fines and other sanctions from ruling bodies...........................

.............does anybody else genuinely believe we're not far away from seeing our support "take to the streets"?

Things are genuinely getting out of hand now, and the SFA/SPL and other relevant authorities would do well to consider just what they could be creating here.

As I've said many times before, our support is our strength and no matter how hard they batter us, we will always return the serve (if we stick together) and make these people who hate us so much pay for their maltreatment of our club and support. "

But how will they focus their anger when they have no focal point? ie NO TEAM to follow follow.

They will drag knuckles on mass at the fkn orange walks, which should be banned or made to play in a field fkn miles away from civilization.

The Cheats will do so on mass, knuckles dragging, mouths frothing, hatred spilling, still not realizing it was most likely their free mason ways that got them into this mess.

They should be expelled just for bringing scottish football into this mess alone.

Oh & no8 your not fooling anyone with this brown nosing you attention seeking bigot ph34r.gif

You club is dead laugh.gif

Edited by wulliamwallace

Serge won't be making the decision though. Nobody knows what Vlad will do. If RP follows through with actions fair play to him but let's wait and see what actually happens. I still think some chairman are hoping its somehow taken out their hands.

I disagree. If, as Vlad has intimated in the press, is bored with the whole thing and has handed oner to Serge to run as a proper business then I can understand why Hearts given their financial predicament would vote them back in.

I hope, however, that Mad Vlad has one last hurrah in him to call the vote and get it right up them out of sheer boddy mindedness.

It's only a few weeks until the season starts, the Ramsden cup draw has been made ( for us diddy diddies ) the fixtures are out this morning, albeit for us in a lower league.

This should be a time of anticipation for the new season. Do I feel it, NO. What I feel is that every game I've ever attended over the years, whether involving my club or not will be rendered essentially meaningless if there is a team playing out of Ibrox next season. All that money I've spent over the years has been a waste. If they are allowed in again it will just not be worth it.

Those cheating, fraudulent bast*rds really have screwed up scottish fitba.

It's only a few weeks until the season starts, the Ramsden cup draw has been made ( for us diddy diddies ) the fixtures are out this morning, albeit for us in a lower league.

This should be a time of anticipation for the new season. Do I feel it, NO. What I feel is that every game I've ever attended over the years, whether involving my club or not will be rendered essentially meaningless if there is a team playing out of Ibrox next season. All that money I've spent over the years has been a waste. If they are allowed in again it will just not be worth it.

Those cheating, fraudulent bast*rds really have screwed up scottish fitba.

Aye, and the spineless b*****ds are still looking under every stone for the pass go, go straight to SPL card.

What the fcuk is the point of going through the pain of cloth cutting if you can just cheat left right and centre and be no worse off.

Edited by ayrmad

Right, Rangers are dead and all the history is dead with it.

The SFA want to punish Rangers for "cheating" and WILL impose sanctions against them.

"The" Rangers are after a place in the top flight of Scottish football without any rights to be there, newco etc etc etc.

So are we dead, or are we just fudging about on the real issue that the SPL will not survive without the money, after all that's what everyone is after.

See below.

Football is the only sport I have any interest in, and I don't know a great deal about it. Rugby and cricket do my head in.

I always found it strange how they kept score in cricket. For example, West Indies 245-6 off of 22 overs, Australia 195-7 off of 19 declared. And then its a draw?Someone tried to explain to me that the idea was to get all the other teams batsmen out before the other team. All very confusing.

In other words, if you don't get the other team 'all out', the match ends in a draw after 5 days, so why bother keeping scores in the first place? Seems a bit of a waste of time to me. Not very much exciting happening for a while with the majority of players standing around with their hands in their pockets wondering when they might next be called into action. Hmmm.

Something like that, I stopped listening to be fair...... but in light of how this might apply to Club 12, who haven't declared anything for some considerable time.....I'm now willing to listen if someone can explain the rules again tongue.gif

And just to avoid confusion/consternation among the diddier diddies, I was talking about Ayr playing some amount of shite, I like the seaside leagues, the teams , fans and officials are usually decent honest football folk.

Rangers should try it, a pie for quid might make them feel human rather just part of a grander rip-off.

I disagree. If, as Vlad has intimated in the press, is bored with the whole thing and has handed oner to Serge to run as a proper business then I can understand why Hearts given their financial predicament would vote them back in.

I hope, however, that Mad Vlad has one last hurrah in him to call the vote and get it right up them out of sheer boddy mindedness.

No way Vlad will not be all over this. Anyway I'll leave it with a boring wait and see because I'm not wanting for the thread turning into a pissing contest. As I said,I still think chairman are looking for an escape somehow.

But every other club will be in the same boat!

Look at what my own has suffered after years of overspending. When we got relegated we had a shite squad on far too much money. Look at us now, we are playing young Scottish players with the hope of selling them on to a higher level, ideally for me within Scotland. That could happen right across the board if SPL chairmen did the right thing and voted no.

They deserve it as well, it's not as if it is just being opportunist.

the daft thing no one is pointing out is, if all SPL clubs all lose a similar amount of cash, the wage levels will just go down equally, and most of the same scottish players will be at the same clubs, just earning a wee bit less money.

If the "punishment" for a phoenix club is to start in div 3, isn't this saying to div 3 clubs that it's ok to avoid financial responsibilities in pursuit of div 2 glory? If it all goes wrong, they'll only re-emerge where they started along with a three year European ban!

the daft thing no one is pointing out is, if all SPL clubs all lose a similar amount of cash, the wage levels will just go down equally, and most of the same scottish players will be at the same clubs, just earning a wee bit less money.

Exactly, there's not much demand for shite Scottish football players anywhere else.