Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

"

And

IF

they are allowed to enter the top division an independent commission will decide if it’s the old club or the new club that has a case to answer over EBTs."

I would think the newco being culpable for Rangers sins is proviso number 1 of any re-entry and not down to an independent.

Beyond that don't let the cheating b*****ds back in.

Nonsense. St Johnstone v Motherwell game last season when you were sitting 4th and 3rd there was 3000ish at it.

Kilmarnock v Motherwell...Killie were going to parade the cup they had just won...Motherwell were going for the Champions League spot and prices were slashed..Under 10,000...Just checked...there was actually under 7,000 and considering the ticket prices were slashed to £10 and £5 for kids that is disgraceful in the circumstances

How many did Killie take to the Cup Final? No Glory hunters my arse!!

Most of the extra Killie fans at the final were probably the Rangers fans from Kilmarnock glory hunting !

I've only just had a chance to read through the last five pages, so not sure if this has been mentioned by anyone…

But was Motherwell's statement written by TSAR?

He did seem to know quite a bit about the Motherwell board when posting on Follow Follow earlier ;)

The name "RANGERS" in any shape or form should be dropped and never allowed to be connected again with a Glasgow club.

How many Bluenoses would follow Govan Albion playing in red?

RANGERS will always be contaminated with the stench of corruption/cheating no matter what eau de toilette is sprayed.

Time to kill the name and remove the shame.

I don't understand the argument for letting rangers back in

1.) if they get in they will get sanctions (rangers fans away boycott)

2.) Celtic/Aberdeen/Hibs fans should not go to any ground that let them in (boycott)

Are SPL chairman really as stupid and pig headed as to ignore 95% of the fans in scotland.

A fair percentage of Rangers fans even want to go to the 3rd.

Honestly if Petrie was even close to voting them back in I think Hibs fans would force him

from the club.

Can I ask fans of other diddy clubs would your BOD survive a yes vote.

The Well society and the st mirren buy outs would they survive a yes vote.

(massive percentage of fans putting money in the club each month

all wanting 'No' vote but the board vote 'yes')

This is really new levels of stupid even for the SPL,

There is even some people suggesting celtic will vote them back in,

WTF voting back in a club who as a support like to try and make bombs to send to

members of staff as a hobby.

Jim Traynor and chick young will prob do some kind of dance celebration live

on telly if rangers get voted back in. The killie chairman will be in the

paper holding up bundles of cash and I think Rod Petries head will explode.

I'm just about getting used to Duffman saying quantum instead of amount, to the extent I can smile patronisingly at the TV screen.

But people who say "going forward" should have their balls squished in a vice, unless they're talking about attacking options in a game of football.

"It's not the view of everyone, but one punishment that was definitely talked about was stripping Rangers of their titles.

"To be honest, I'm not sure what good it would do going forward.

"But there is definitely a mood to see the old Rangers have some of their titles taken off them."

What, has someone got a fucking tardis, or a means of freezing time? Everything goes fucking forward you daft cnut.

"To be honest, I'm not sure what good it would do" means exactly the same..

Edited by welshbairn

Rangers are in the shitter. They deserve to be hammered within the laws of the game, written down when the SPL was formed. To start making up punishments to cover up what a shit organisation the SPL is, only shows what the rest of the clubs are after.

Yes, I agree that there should be a fair share of the cash available in regards to TV money. If your on the telly, you get paid. If your not then why the f**k should you expect anything?

How are other clubs throwing a sirloin? It's a double edged sword. Other clubs benefited from transfer money when they were in dire need, so who had the sirloin?

Equal tv share out should mean just that and if there is a payment for the home team of televised games for the lose of any revenue so be it .

How are other clubs throwing a sirloin? It's a double edged sword. Other clubs benefited from transfer money when they were in dire need, so who had the sirloin?

Given a choice between a stronger Celtic in a league that everyone knows is mutated by fraud and cheating, or a weaker Celtic in a league where everyone pays their way and gets a fair kick at the ball, I'll take the latter every day of the week, thanks.

I think you should have asked the Killie posters if this was true before posting it and making an arse of yourself. I wasn't at the game but Rangers not only sold out their allocation but the whole ground was a sell out the day we won the league the season before last ;)

Rangers sold out their allocation the last game we played at Rugby Park ;)

You need to check the attendance.The whole ground was not a sell out.Maybe you shouldn't be making an arse of yourself.Again, Rangers haven't sold out an allocation in years.

Info from Killiefc.com

Kilmarnock 1 Rangers 5

SPL Match 38, Rugby Park, May 15th 2011Attendance:16,173 Gers Goals: Lafferty 1,7,53, Naismith 5, Jelavic 49 mins

Edited by L J Gibbs

You need to check the attendance.The whole ground was not a sell out.Maybe you shouldn't be making an arse of yourself.Again, Rangers haven't sold out an allocation in years.

Info from Killiefc.com

Kilmarnock 1 Rangers 5

SPL Match 38, Rugby Park, May 15th 2011Attendance:16,173 Gers Goals: Lafferty 1,7,53, Naismith 5, Jelavic 49 mins

Well said. If you take out the title-winning games, neither of the Sisters have brought any kind of support down (or up ;) the M77 for years. Our biggest draw was a cup replay, on a Tuesday, night, in pissing rain, on live TV, against......

Our friendly local rivals the shite from down the road

Read the Sun Article, taken together with the St Mirren and Motherwell statements we're going to be led towards

'yes to Newco, but look at the punishments'

Watch out for the meeja blitz.

f**k that.

David Longmuir has already said if neco Rangers are admitted to the SFL they would need to start in the bottom league. It is now be suggested they will be admitted into the SPL then suffer some retrospective points reduction for the dual contracts that would effectively allow them to be relegated instead of Dunfermilne.

If the SPL chairmen think this is the answer they are deluding themselves. I forecast that it will result in non-renewal of season tickets, boycotts in the coming season and further boycotts when the newco are promoted back into the SPL.

Basically they will piss off everyone AND be seen to be avoiding the whole sporting integrity issue.

The current (excuse the pun) status of scumgers should not be an influencing factor in the action to be taken by the SFA/SPL regarding the EBT shennanigans. Although their assets have been sold, the football club in its current guise (there's that pun again) ie. the one which broke the rules, still exists and still holds registration to play in the SPL.

The SFA/SPL boards now need to grow a set and issue sanctions in connection with the EBTs in a timely manner that will remove the option of the newco being admitted to the SPL, whether by suspension or complete expulsion of the current (and again) registration holders.

Edited by DXBBud

David Longmuir has already said if neco Rangers are admitted to the SFL they would need to start in the bottom league. It is now be suggested they will be admitted into the SPL then suffer some retrospective points reduction for the dual contracts that would effectively allow them to be relegated instead of Dunfermilne.

If the SPL chairmen think this is the answer they are deluding themselves. I forecast that it will result in non-renewal of season tickets, boycotts in the coming season and further boycotts when the newco are promoted back into the SPL.

Basically they will piss off everyone AND be seen to be avoiding the whole sporting integrity issue.

Indeed.

If they're dumped in the First, then there's virtually no point in buying a season ticket. There will probably be about 4 or 5 clubs at least that would fancy their chances of promotion this coming season. Their season ticket sales would plummet if a debt-free zombie-h** club was dropped in, as they'd be certs to win the league. You'd effectively be coughing up £200-300 quid for a few months of what amount to little more than meaningless end of season friendlies.

The same goes for binning the c***s into the Third. It's completely unfair on the fans in that league as well.

My personal preference would be to not relegate Dunfermline. We've got a squad built purely for the First Division (fair enough so do the pars) but if we were to be promoted, we'd have to spend a lot of cash on the remaining dregs of the transfer market to build anything resembling an SPL squad, carry the wages of the guys who WOULD have played in the First but won't get a game in the SPL, suffer a season of utter twattings, and come back down in far, far worse shape than we are now.

As for the SFL vacancy, i think Spartans would be fucking nuts not to apply for it. If they have a single document from their previous applications that indicates a requirement for three years audited accounts, surely they'd have a massively good case to get in ahead of the zombie-h**s.

Anyway, die new Rangers, die.