Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I can't decide what all the nonsense that's going on now is actually about. Is it really the thrashing around of a dying club realising that the game is up? Or just the usual red meat stories to keep the old Rangers fans happy? Or could it be all an elaborate distraction to get to the desired endgame - the same way a magician gets you to look at something else while he's pulling a fast one right in front of you.

We are either witnessing gross stupidity on a massive scale or the most ingenious scam ever.

Do the SFA/SPL/tabloids not realise that the fans will be outraged by any cushy deal the governing bodies strike for best pal Rangers and that will kill the game far quicker than Rangers getting a red card.

It's as if Rangers have been found guilty of a silly wee mistake and not a massive fiddle.

Their are 40 clubs that would be consigned to history if they even did half of what Rangers done.

This stinks to high heaven and i hope to god the authorities are not trying to strike a deal, they are meant to be neutral and govern the game FFSmad.gif

I think the SFA's interventions of recent weeks prove that they are not neutral in the slightest.

I would like to think all SFL fans will rally against any such chicanery.

Just let the 29 clubs play in empty grounds if the cheating b*****ds don't end up in the 3rd.

I'd assume the SFL would have to vote them into the 1st, after all, finishing 1st in Div 1 doesn't guarantee entry to the SPL.

[/left][/size][/font]

The bold part looks like its been inserted by the journo,can it be possible that piece was NOT said by Longmuir,who was ,earlier this week, quite voiciferous about Rankers entering at 3rd division

unsure.gif

If the SFL don't immediately demote them to the 3rd they can shove their football right up their fcuking arse.

I'll bet Green will apply for Bury Rangers to play in the EPL straight off with no sanctions or penalties because the EPL needs a strong Rangers and that they are the most successful club team in the world.He will also demand that there history should be retained and incorporated into the EPL.

Not only that ! the gers will supply much needed jobs to the economy down south ! more police and armour plus dogs to deal with them ! more off licenses to supply them with angry fuel ! more doctors and nurses to stitch up the victims of sectarian abuse .... well they are English remember and ra gers need a sectarian element ! numerous local businesses will boom repairing the damage after ra big screen fails again or if they get gubbed 6 nil off the likes of Norwich !

They will retain the right to field what they would call a diddy team in the SPL so they can dominate both leagues at the same time ensuring twice the success plus the CL cup and Uefa cup every year.

Sorted and master plan is revealed. 8)

Edited by hellbhoy

Which SFA interventions?

The one where they plan to amalgamate the blazers for a start, anyone who thinks this is being done to improve our game is off their rocker.

Green said: “Let there be no doubt my first priority is Rangers. But I’m equally concerned about Scottish football.

One wonders how worried he would be about Scottish Football if the FA suddenly decided to invite them into the English Premier League.

My guess it would be on a scale of 0-500, and I've included the '0' in there for a reason.

They really are despicable, from top to bottom, regardless of what they're called now.

Is Charles Green trying to "BURY" Rangers

unsure.gif

One wonders how worried he would be about Scottish Football if the FA suddenly decided to invite them into the English Premier League.

My guess it would be on a scale of 0-500, and I've included the '0' in there for a reason.

They really are despicable, from top to bottom, regardless of what they're called now.

I've been an avid reader of this MEGA thread pretty much from the start and this is only my second ever post on here. The reason for this is not because I have no opinion on the matter but more to do with my lack of comprehension of this whole debacle... This thread is where i hear the latest shite/facts/predictions/theories/revelations/whatever. I'm probably not the only one who uses this thread to catch up on what is, without doubt, the biggest shake up of our national sport... Ever!! This is proper fucking history folks!!!

With that in mind, here is my tuppence worth...

We love football. Football is a sport. Sport is defined by RULES. Without Rules, sport doesn't exsist. Rules can't be ignored, bent, changed to accommodate. If you don't abide by the rules you are not part of the game, and let's face it, at the the of the day, it is only a game. I fucking love the game but it IS, only a game.

Scottish football has an amazing opurtunity to 'do the right thing' here and move beyond the very thing that's been dragging us down the last 20 or so years.

I'll bet Green will apply for Bury Rangers to play in the EPL straight off with no sanctions or penalties because the EPL needs a strong Rangers and that they are the most successful club team in the world.He will also demand that there history should be retained and incorporated into the EPL.

Not only that ! the gers will supply much needed jobs to the economy down south ! more police and armour plus dogs to deal with them ! more off licenses to supply them with angry fuel ! more doctors and nurses to stitch up the victims of sectarian abuse .... well they are English remember and ra gers need a sectarian element ! numerous local businesses will boom repairing the damage after ra big screen fails again or if they get gubbed 6 nil off the likes of Norwich !

They will retain the right to field what they would call a diddy team in the SPL so they can dominate both leagues at the same time ensuring twice the success plus the CL cup and Uefa cup every year.

Sorted and master plan is revealed. 8)

Plenty of their fans there already