Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

probably not. According to rumours floating around Regan has gone away on holiday without instructing Lord Carloway to convene the Appellate Panel.

If true this would indicate that the SFA see them as a new club.

The Pars already have my ticket money for the coming season but if Newco are conveniantly placed into a reconstructed spl2 alongside ourselves then it will be the last, even if Yorkston voted against it. What would be the point anymore?

I've also told the club i'll not be parting with my planned sponsorship of a player for next season until this is known...just in case...

John McVeigh is a tit John McVeigh is a tit. :P

Right, not funny you greedy b*****d! No need for two minges, one is enough!

You are obviously using some unfair technique to flash your John McVeigh is a tit.

One day you will get caught and you'll be reemed and only Cockwomble and his group of incompetent buffoons can save you.

Right, not funny you greedy b*****d! No need for two minges, one is enough!

You are obviously using some unfair technique to flash your John McVeigh is a tit.

One day you will get caught and you'll be reemed and only Cockwomble and his group of incompetent buffoons can save you.

I'm getting increasingly fed up at this childish humour,now behave yourselves or you will be attending detention in the big hoose with cockwomble supervisingmad.gif

ps

John McVeigh is a tit laugh.gif

I'm getting increasingly fed up at this childish humour,now behave yourselves or you will be attending detention in the big hoose with cockwomble supervisingmad.gif

ps

What answer would you like?

Answer A) Yes sir, sorry sir, It won't happen again, I have been very immature and I will accept the criticism and thus accept my punishment.

or Answer SEVCO) A Big boy done it and ran away....... John McVeigh is a tit, John McVeigh is a tit, John McVeigh is a tit, John McVeigh is a tit. Hehehehe. Oh come on, I'll stand in the corner with a dunces hat on for 10 minutes and all will be fine.

And cracking goal from Spain YAY

Edited by Tight minge

What answer would you like?

Answer A) Yes sir, sorry sir, It won't happen again, I have been very immature and I will accept the criticism and thus accept my punishment.

or Answer SEVCO) A Big boy done it and ran away....... John McVeigh is a tit, John McVeigh is a tit, John McVeigh is a tit, John McVeigh is a tit. Hehehehe. Oh come on, I'll stand in the corner with a dunces hat on for 10 minutes and all will be fine.

And cracking goal from Spain YAY

ok dunces hat for 8 minutes,just stand in the hallway and the door will remain open for you biggrin.gif

and yes it was a good goal cool.gif

ok dunces hat for 8 minutes,just stand in the hallway and the door will remain open for you biggrin.gif

and yes it was a good goal cool.gif

Okay, if its 8 minutes and the doors open, maybe let me in the class anyway and I'll sit at the back. You know, I am the most intelligent person in the class and you can't live without me, oh come on, let me in. If you don't I'll beat you up at lunch time and steal your sweets.

Has there been any organised movement from the Celtic fans to say to their board "Why are you so quiet? Get out there and get this NewCo pish telt?". We've seen Dundee United and St Johnstone fans withhold from buying season tickets, and frequently hear about teams from all division but Celtic remain a team who are suspiciously quiet. Their fans should be giving Lawell and co an utter hard time rather than saying to other clubs "We're going to boycott you if you vote yes...oh by the way, we're just going off on a whim that we'll vote no ourselves". Get them telt!

I could not agree more but with Celtic staying silent well I think they have played a blinder tbh. They will have been playing a waiting game before showing their hand and why should they. Why try to fight when others can do it for you they will be well aware of their fans fellings on the matter there may be other reasons as well as yet unknown to us. If the report in the paper this morning is true then there is no need for them to comment as yet as this car crash just keeps giving as you well know they would be held to account if they said something that they had to retract later so their silence is in my opinion just keeps others on their toes. The time to speak will be when others try to push through changes and they are asked to vote for said changes even then it may be behind closed doors I'm sure they will keep the fans informed when it's crunch time.

Okay, if its 8 minutes and the doors open, maybe let me in the class anyway and I'll sit at the back. You know, I am the most intelligent person in the class and you can't live without me, oh come on, let me in. If you don't I'll beat you up at lunch time and steal your sweets.

I can't make up for the shortfall in sweets. Can we change the classroom rules. Mibbe have a vote?

I said a while ago, dont trust the Motherwell board an inch.

They may talk about going with the fans decision but believe me given a free hand they would vote Yes with bells on.

Isn't this just an opportunity to pimp money from the fans with a doomsday scenario? It is all about spin isn't it? A positive spin would have them talking about getting more prize money better chance of European place and a more family friendly atmosphere. They have chosen to go the other way. Seems TheLip is right.

They may talk about going with the fans decision but believe me given a free hand they would vote Yes with bells on.

Hopefully the fans will hold out, as usual the intelligence of ordinary supporters is being underestimated by those in authority.

Its up to the SFA to decide. If they decide they are a continuation then they will face punishments. My hunch would be they wont because that would mean having to relegate them or expel them and I don't think they have the guts to do that. So they will take the easy option and declare them an entirely new club.

Not really, last time SFA make a decision and Rangers took them to court, football isnt above the law of the land, and the law says Rangers died. ;)

Not sure I would fully agree with that statement. Leeann and co get a bad press, but they are all taking steps to improve the club which should be applauded especailly after our own meltdown and the current recession.

I think every club, if based, purely on financial reasons would vote Yes. However Motherwell listened to the fans (as have other clubs) and put the vote to the Well Society and promised details of the financial situation, which they duly did. Now they have predicted the worst case scenario, which is the only thing they can do and they are getting slated for it?

The meltdown of Rangers has caused a short term lose/lose scenario. Its how we best deal with it. The quality of football will dip, the revenue will fall, but if we get fairer league on and off the park and break the strangle hold that the OF have put on Scottish Football, in the long run, it will be good.

It will be a hard time for us Diddy Teams going forward, but doing the right thing is important and it may help create a wake up call for all involved in our game with long term benefits.

And John McVeigh is a tit!

Not sure I would fully agree with that statement. Leeann and co get a bad press, but they are all taking steps to improve the club which should be applauded especailly after our own meltdown and the current recession.

I think every club, if based, purely on financial reasons would vote Yes. However Motherwell listened to the fans (as have other clubs) and put the vote to the Well Society and promised details of the financial situation, which they duly did. Now they have predicted the worst case scenario, which is the only thing they can do and they are getting slated for it?

The meltdown of Rangers has caused a short term lose/lose scenario. Its how we best deal with it. The quality of football will dip, the revenue will fall, but if we get fairer league on and off the park and break the strangle hold that the OF have put on Scottish Football, in the long run, it will be good.

It will be a hard time for us Diddy Teams going forward, but doing the right thing is important and it may help create a wake up call for all involved in our game with long term benefits.

And John McVeigh is a tit!

:unsure:

Are you the 'good' side of T_S_A_R? Like No.8's split personalities?