Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You forget, it needs to be an 11-1 vote for things like that, and Celtic and Kilmarnock will be able to veto it.

I don't think it's actually 11-1 vote. It is 90% of votes, so a 10-1 vote would pass it. I think they'll sort this out before the assign rangers replacements and in time for the start of the new season.

I'm on a day off in Luxembourg. What a glorious day. I'm in a tax haven, on a day off, with a bunch of English guys still gutted from last night and watching P&B as the entire SPL jettisons the waste product into oblivion. Truly the day to top all days. If only it wasn't a tenner a beer I'd be off out to celebrate!

biggrin.gif

Don't think "tax haven" is a welcome phrase.

Traynor has called everything wrong in a blatant attempt to help Sevco.

One of his many little gems " It does not matter what fans say on social media. Football clubs do not listen to fans,they listen to Bank Managers and they will be telling them that they have to vote Rangers into the SPL"

MattLindsayET Rangers chairman Malcolm Murray welcomes the Crown Office investigation into the Ibrox club's takeover. He said: "The fans are blameless."

Apart from doing nothing to let the club die.

Besides why would MM care? Its got nothing to do with Sevco5088

No disrespects to the Killie fans here,as there are a fair few sensible guys on this subject.

Point is that Kenny Shiels is talking out of his arse on STV news.Bleating on about this will affect Killie the most,and they will lose £1m from the 2 home games against Rangers,blah,blah,blah.

Going on about a big % of Rangers fans come from Kilmarnock,so we tend to get a good turn out from them................ahem,maybe now they will actually come to watch you,rather than travelling 30 miles or more to gloryhunt from a now non existing team.

One of his many little gems " It does not matter what fans say on social media. Football clubs do not listen to fans,they listen to Bank Managers and they will be telling them that they have to vote Rangers into the SPL"

I'm sure he'll have the decency to come out and admit he was wrong.

Just like he did when he wrote the story that McCoist only had 48 hours left as the Rangers/newco manager, no wait........

The quicker you lot realise that the days of the diddies "doing your bidding" are over, the better.

What's wrong, not feeling so Billy Big Baws without yer pal to back you up ? :D

Read what I said! I know that didn't happen. Traynor, Keevins et al will try spin it as if it did, in their typical snivelling way.

Anyway, I and many Celtic fans aren't very keen on the alliances we've made with the dark side in the past. I agree that the voting changes do need to be made, TV revenue does need to be distributed more evenly and away teams should keep the money brought in by their fans at trips to Celtic Park.

Edited by deerokus

Who is this person "Traynor" you speak of ? :huh: Is he the super-android out of Bladerunner ?

so my internet has slowed to a crawl past couple days (think dial up speed)

so ive not been on this thread much (or have to hours it would take to catch up laugh.gif)

but i hear a couple things today that the rangers have been denied in their leapfrogging attempt & kilmarnock disgraced themselves again my mate is going to forward me the email he got but apparently its tragic blackmail type stuff

good to see the vote is a formality but at the mo still going ahead to waste some of their time smile.gif

With five clubs stating their intention not to allow Rangers to remain in the SPL, should the SFL allow new Rangers entry into the league?

YES - the First Division 32%

YES - the Third Division 41%

NO 27%

Total Votes: 41

pretty disgusted at 32% of the ayr fans who have voted so far (i myself voted 3rd division btw)

What's the difference between Craig Whyte and a pizza?

The pizza went missing last year :ph34r:

Actually not a bad shout by myself if I say so.......compare pics.........

post-23278-0-78316200-1340645837_thumb.j post-23278-0-67598600-1340645852_thumb.j

Read what I said! I know that didn't happen. Traynor, Keevins et al will try spin it as if it did, in their typical snivelling way.

Anyway, I and many Celtic fans aren't very keen on the alliances we've made with the dark side in the past. I agree that the voting changes do need to be made, TV revenue does need to be distributed more evenly and away teams should keep the money brought in by their fans at trips to Celtic Park.

Calm down - the smiley should have told you something !

Seriously, the point I was making was that you made the statement re. "at Celtic's bidding" without even thinking about it, it is so ingrained into your psyche. That is where we are at regarding Scottish football and that is the mentality that HAS to be changed.

Now is the time.

Hear what you're sayin mate but I honestly think that would STILL be enough to drive fans away. For good.

Myself for example. Had a season ticket for the Hearts for 17 years, this season would be my 18th, but if SevcoFC end up anywhere higher than the 3rd, then I'm done.

It's not good enough for us to say "och but MY team voted no, so that'll do". Naw, this is bigger than that. It's not about the SPL doin their bit then the SFL doin their bit. For me, it's about Scottish Football in its ENTIRETY doin IT'S bit.

Anything other than 3rd division (at best) and we've all been had.

I'd be interested to know if others feel the same, or if it's a case of "well as long as MY club voted no, that'll do me"....

Well said. The 1st division clubs and their fans have to step up to the plate too to ensure that the only way into the top leagues is via the 3rd division. Otherwise, this will have been a big con and I and many others will feel hugely let down.

He maybe underestimated the effect of fan power. The fans of all clubs are speaking out against the newco into the SPL and now they are speaking out against the newco being put into Div 1.

Maybe it would be best if they were just not given an SFA licence and allowed to die quietly.