Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Hopefully this will see relics like Traynor and especially chick "I will never use twitter" young consigned to the dusty storeroom where they belong.

It is this attitude that has left them so off the mark throughout this story

I highly doubt it. I reckon they will be on air and writing on their pages trying to prove that they were right from the start. They will both be trying their best to push the idea constantly that the SPL will be a worse off place without their Cash Cow Ranges there. Pretty sure Traynor will be writing that end will be nigh for the SPL and looking for any hint that he can prove himself right.

So I hope that fans of the teams of the SPL will prove him and his ilk wrong and turn up in their numbers to watch games. I hope the SPL season tickets go up and hope that people who just go to an odd game will go to a couple more odd games than normal. Thats what we should be doing. I shall be popping over the forth to see Raith more often, and as Iive near Easter Road shall take in a few more Hibs matches.

I had to laugh this morning I was reading in the Daily Old Firm Record getting some practice in trying make the SFL "sexy" to any fans of the NewCo, by beeffing the possible match between Dumbarton and the NewCo as "One of the oldest fixtures in the game". Expect a lot more like that in coming weeks

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/football/sfl/2012/06/23/rangers-in-crisis-demotion-to-sfl-could-revive-oldest-fixture-in-scottish-game-86908-23899724/

The whole Saga is a bit like Gaddafi hopelessly trying to cling onto power in Libya.

The gig is up, it's been a lost cause for months. Despite threats of violence, reprisals, days of judgement, scaremongering and propoganda in national press releases, the masses have won and are taking the power back from a ruthless tyrant, hell bent on bullying others into doing their bidding for fear of what may happen if they don't. Cities and towns destroyed. Civil unrest. Decades of extreme violence from legions of followers of the regime......does anyone even realise which example I'm talking about any more?!

All we really need is for someone to come along and end it with a swift execution and the similarities are complete! :D

statement from Fraser Wishart of PFA

http://pfascotland.c...-charles-green/

Wishart you are a dobber.

“This, added to the three year ban from European competitions,

1/ It is NOT a ban, but a failure to meet eligibility for entrance criteria.

2/ 3 years a/c's means 4 years before they could meet said criteria.

I had to laugh this morning I was reading in the Daily Old Firm Record getting some practice in trying make the SFL "sexy" to any fans of the NewCo, by beeffing the possible match between Dumbarton and the NewCo as "One of the oldest fixtures in the game".

When it should be classified as 'one of the newest fixtures in the Scottish game.'

I had to laugh this morning I was reading in the Daily Old Firm Record getting some practice in trying make the SFL "sexy" to any fans of the NewCo, by beeffing the possible match between Dumbarton and the NewCo as "One of the oldest fixtures in the game". Expect a lot more like that in coming weeks<br style="font-family: verdana, tahoma, arial, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(253, 253, 253); ">http://www.dailyreco...86908-23899724/

may be the oldest fixture but the only derby they will be playing is vs Queen's Park it might be a few years before we see the sons playing that glasgow team that used to be rangers but arent now cool.gif

ETA there must be a joke somewhere about gers and that old tortise tyhats just became extinctwink.gif

Edited by rustyarabnuts

I highly doubt it. I reckon they will be on air and writing on their pages trying to prove that they were right from the start. They will both be trying their best to push the idea constantly that the SPL will be a worse off place without their Cash Cow Ranges there. Pretty sure Traynor will be writing that end will be nigh for the SPL and looking for any hint that he can prove himself right.

So I hope that fans of the teams of the SPL will prove him and his ilk wrong and turn up in their numbers to watch games. I hope the SPL season tickets go up and hope that people who just go to an odd game will go to a couple more odd games than normal. Thats what we should be doing. I shall be popping over the forth to see Raith more often, and as Iive near Easter Road shall take in a few more Hibs matches.

I had to laugh this morning I was reading in the Daily Old Firm Record getting some practice in trying make the SFL "sexy" to any fans of the NewCo, by beeffing the possible match between Dumbarton and the NewCo as "One of the oldest fixtures in the game". Expect a lot more like that in coming weeks

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/football/sfl/2012/06/23/rangers-in-crisis-demotion-to-sfl-could-revive-oldest-fixture-in-scottish-game-86908-23899724/

And the writer of the Daily Record article was...

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/153923-the-gavin-berry-awards-for-shitty-football-journalism/page__p__5483602__hl__%2Bgavin+%2Bberry__fromsearch__1#entry5483602

http://www.dailyreco...86908-23899724/

I tried to back up these claims by Googling "Sevco 5088 FC vs Dumbarton FC". I couldn't find any historical fixtures between the two, I must be looking in the wrong place.

The whole Saga is a bit like Gaddafi hopelessly trying to cling onto power in Libya.

The gig is up, it's been a lost cause for months. Despite threats of violence, reprisals, days of judgement, scaremongering and propoganda in national press releases, the masses have won and are taking the power back from a ruthless tyrant, hell bent on bullying others into doing their bidding for fear of what may happen if they don't. Cities and towns destroyed. Civil unrest. Decades of extreme violence from legions of followers of the regime......does anyone even realise which example I'm talking about any more?!

All we really need is for someone to come along and end it with a swift execution and the similarities are complete! :D

Much I would like to see the entity formerly known as Rangers get their just deserts, I'm not sure if that should include being anally raped with a rusty knife and beaten by a mob before getting shot in the head.

Oh fcuk it, why not! biggrin.gif

Much I would like to see the entity formerly known as Rangers get their just deserts, I'm not sure if that should include being anally raped with a rusty knife and beaten by a mob before getting shot in the head.

Oh fcuk it, why not! biggrin.gif

You've been read your Shakespeare again, haven't you ? :P

so my internet has slowed to a crawl past couple days (think dial up speed)

so ive not been on this thread much (or have to hours it would take to catch up laugh.gif)

but i hear a couple things today that the rangers have been denied in their leapfrogging attempt & kilmarnock disgraced themselves again my mate is going to forward me the email he got but apparently its tragic blackmail type stuff

good to see the vote is a formality but at the mo still going ahead to waste some of their time smile.gif

pretty disgusted at 32% of the ayr fans who have voted so far (i myself voted 3rd division btw)

Welcome back, Itz, as things gather apace we're all going to struggle to keep up. I did an overnight bedwatch last night and woke up this aft to find twenty-odd (on-topic!) pages to grind through. It's looking better and better, though.

I'm sure what you really mean is that MJ tarnished our club's name again. I can't remember me, squirrelhumper, craig, freidrich, big chair, jussy or ANY other Killie poster advocating anything other than severe punishment for that vile buch of crooks.

Talking of which, why 3rd division? Don't you want them dead? Surely once they're out of the SPL, they're out? Then they can rebuild and apply to the SFL when they're ready, no? Please tell me you're not selling out sporting integrity for the chance of a bumper payday at Somerset?* wink.gif

* I say "chance", 'cos they might pass you on the way up!