Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Seems to be rumours going around about some kind of announcement coming tonight... anyone any ideas/word of what might be coming?

Probably that the Blue Knights are back in with a new bid comprising thruppence ha'penny and a packet of Hubba Bubba.

Interesting enough in relation to the Cosgrove/Spiers handbags.

Average attendance

Irish League Premier: 1,612

Scottish First Division: 2,516

That Irish League number looks on the high side to me unless there was a massive increase in crowds last season:

http://european-football-statistics.co.uk/attn/2011/avenir.htm

Or do you mean the League of Ireland?

Seems to be rumours going around about some kind of announcement coming tonight... anyone any ideas/word of what might be coming?

Should I get some popcorn before the shop shuts?

This whole episode has been full of class nights and moments.

It's gonnae be a sad day when its all over.

The post thread party will be a hoot though.

Probably that the Blue Knights are back in with a new bid comprising thruppence ha'penny and a packet of Hubba Bubba.

Their best yet :o

Brian Kennedy must be showing his financial muscle.

That Irish League number looks on the high side to me unless there was a massive increase in crowds last season:

http://european-football-statistics.co.uk/attn/2011/avenir.htm

Or do you mean the League of Ireland?

Yeah that's the one, do the Irish have another league? No wonder they're shite.

The old saying 'you'd better watch who you stand on on the way up, because you'll never know who you'll need on the way back down' certainly rings true here! Can't believe they're actually on the way out, tremendous! Well done to the 6 clubs putting integrity ahead of sticking a few quid in the bank.

Alex Thomson tweeted earlier that Servco was reportedly struggling financially and could be sold on again......

If the powers that be shunt Servco FC into Div 3 (at best) I'll not only be purchasing a season ticket but attending away games..........even games that don't involve Hearts (if we aren't playing).

We owe it to the Clubs (if they do the right thing)..........plus I'd be up for enjoying a beer with all the wonderful people I've encountered on "The Great Thread of Our Time" biggrin.gif

Who's up for it ?

1340653489[/url]' post='6373601']

Did my bit today :)

15czerq.jpg

Felt good.

You didn't read the very, very small print tucked away on the back of the page? No votes only count if a) the terminus points of the x touch the sides of the box and b) are made using violet ink.

Have we all seen this? Its a great laugh. Roddy has sensed that things might not be too braw down Ibrox way, but don't worry folks - he's got a cunning plan!

You'd have to have a heart of stone not to laugh

Key paragraph if you're a bit pushed for time:

'According to a well-placed source, Green had budgeted for three possible outcomes; life in the SPL, life in the Third Division and also for a year spent as the footballing equivalent of the Harlem Globetrotters should the Appellate Tribunal ban them from playing in Scotland.'

Edited by Araminta Moonbeam QC

Reading this thread on RM,it appears that they have caught wind of a done deal to get them into Division 1.One guy in particular (Unless he is a decent troll) fails to grasp on that Rangers are dead,and they have not had their history etc passed over to the newco.

Div 1