Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I understand peoples hatred of rangers on here but what i dont understand is why everyone is rejoicing and saying its going to be good for scottish football, it was awful as it was with a 2 horse race but now its just going to be a one horse race celtic will be out of sight come october the league will be even more of a laughing stock than it was before, i cant even understand why celtic fans are happy about this as the old firm rivalry is one of the greatest in world football and now its gone and you'se are all making it out to be a good thing, utter madness!! Celtic arent going to go bust either so it will be them romping the league and cups for ever more

Throbber by name, total and absolute penis by natureph34r.gif

Edited by rustyarabnuts

Hibs v Hearts was the most excited I've been about a non Falkirk final in my life.

10X better than any old firm imo.

Wasn't that much of a final after the sending off and a dodgy decision imo,but what made the final was ........

The fact it was a sell out and if those fans who showed up to the final at least go to 10 home games this season,come the January transfer window and still in the title hunt they can buy a few quality players and give us what we all want to see ! a title fight to the bitter end with one team that is not the old firm.

Wasn't that much of a final after the sending off and a dodgy decision imo,but what made the final was ........

I was referring too looking forward to the game.

I didn't know about the red card and dodgy ref before the KO

Can someone actually explain the next procedure? Will there be a full bidding process for the SFL vacancy after Dundee/Dunfermline move up?

Yes but these ideas of rangers loosing out to spartans or whoever are a bit daft IMO. teams are taken individualy on their merits since rangers have a top class stadium, full floodlights and undersoil heating, and a huge fan base they will walk it agaisnt the other minows on criteria.

Since they are a newclub who have walked away from all their shite its the way it should be and even tho ive enjoyed everything thats happend to them, i dont have a problem with them working their way back up, their a big club afterall in whatever form they return in

The fact it was a sell out and if those fans who showed up to the final at least go to 10 home games this season,come the January transfer window and still in the title hunt they can buy a few quality players and give us what we all want to see ! a title fight to the bitter end with one team that is not the old firm.

Are you for real?

If Celtic won f**k all how many do you think you'd be playing infront of?

Think back to the 90s for the answer.

Nah. Aristotle defined the goal of tragedy as eliciting "pity and fear" in the audience. This spectacle has notably failed to elicit much fear and utterly failed to elicit any pity.

This is more Chekov, showing the failure of the once powerful noble class to adopt to a changed world in which the old certainty of serfdom was no more and the inability of people to confront unpleasant reality.

Does Murray Park have a cherry orchard?

What about Death of a Salesman by Bill Miller (US entrepeneur).?

Willy Loman (played by Charles Green who is becoming typecast in this type of role) flounders in delusion, thinking himself far more capable than he actually is, and the members of his Rangers family greatly suffer as a result.

What about Death of a Salesman by Bill Miller (US entrepeneur).?

Willy Loman (played by Charles Green who is becoming typecast in this type of role) flounders in delusion, thinking himself far more capable than he actually is, and the members of his Rangers family greatly suffer as a result.

I'd prefer "An Inspector Calls" by J.B. Priestley (see what I did there ?). A dinner party attended by Minty, Bain, McClelland, Greig, Cardigan, Souness, Whyte, Chuck Green and David Grier. The ghost of Bill Struth comes back in the guise of an HMRC tax inspector who interrogates each guest to discover exactly their part in the death of a much loved institution. (Stop laughing at the back !)

:rolleyes:

Seriously - Where the f**k is Chick Young?

bag.gif

How to Disappear Completely.

That there

That's not me

I go

Where I please

I walk through walls

I float down the Liffey

I'm not here

This isn't happening

I'm not here

I'm not here