Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Just gonna tell you what I was told at ibrox tonight

That green supposedly stated that if we are forced into third division by any means then he will pull the place to the ground.

Don't know if it was true but came from someone who seems to be in the know

Again don't shoot the messenger

This was meant to be what Brown wasn't willing to discuss. Could be a lot of shite.

EDIT: Got this from Rangers Media.

Edited by Adam

I shot a club in Govan, just to watch it die...:ph34r:

''Ibrox, you've been living hell to me

I've hated you since 1973

I've seen 'em come and go and sign

And long ago stopped thinking it was fine

Ibrox, I hate every inch of you.

You've cut me and have scarred me thru an' thru.

And I'll walk out a wiser weaker man;

Mister Platini why can't you understand.

Ibrox, what good do you think you do?

Do you think I'll be different when you're through?

You bent my heart and mind and you may my soul,

And your stone walls turn my blood a little cold.

Ibrox, may you rot and burn in hell.

May your walls fall and may I live to tell.

May all the world forget you ever stood.

And may all the world regret you did no good.

Ibrox, you've been livin' hell to me. ''

You had me at 'he's a buffoon'. There are a lot of very desperate people now, clutching at straws. Anyone who is willing to go on the telly/speak to the papers is being used as fodder.

The Rangers/sevco/teddies fans are totally boxed in here. They have a man who's as trustworthy as Keyer Soze (and as consortium as doubtful as his actual existence) in charge of the running of the club, and a total caveman heading a consortium on the outside, desperately trying to get in. One way, they have a guy who is, by his own admission, just in it to make a bit of cash. The other way, they've got a group of ex players who barely have two braincells to rub together. Brown was a scout for the club, officially, until Monday ffs :lol:

The laughable bit though; Brown and his consortium are absolutely determined that Craig Whyte is involved with Green's Sevco consortium. How can this possibly be the case? Surely Green HAD to reveal all of his financial backers to the administrators, and on Friday the SFA. This wouldn't have gotten past the administrators, surely to goodness? I know people are saying there's been a conflict of interest, but surely to goodness, as a massive multi-national company, they wouldn't be stupid enough to conceal such damning information?

The ironic bit also, Brown is very vague about his financial backers. He's revealed all the ex-players (legends to be fair) who back his consortium. Why not get down to the nitty gritty and announce those who are actually going to be backing the club financially and, you'd hope judging Brown's idiocy in the last couple of days, the people who will actually be running the club?

This was meant to be what Brown wasn't willing to discuss. Could be a lot of shite.

EDIT: Got this from Rangers Media.

Can i get a shot driving the dozer, we could get sponsered for charity, the P&B big hoose charity teardown

hey were was john brown at the start of all this in febuary. same as walty. just hiding till some bad man bought the club and now they want to be the saviour.

all they are doing is providing us with much amusement.

keep it up guys best fun i've had in a while.

1340831234[/url]' post='6380576']

''Ibrox, you've been living hell to me

I've hated you since 1973

I've seen 'em come and go and sign

And long ago stopped thinking it was fine

Ibrox, I hate every inch of you.

You've cut me and have scarred me thru an' thru.

And I'll walk out a wiser weaker man;

Mister Platini why can't you understand.

Ibrox, what good do you think you do?

Do you think I'll be different when you're through?

You bent my heart and mind and you may my soul,

And your stone walls turn my blood a little cold.

Ibrox, may you rot and burn in hell.

May your walls fall and may I live to tell.

May all the world forget you ever stood.

And may all the world regret you did no good.

Ibrox, you've been livin' hell to me. ''

Some of the anti Rangers patter is brilliant on here but that was Pish.

jeezus , what a rant about nothin that happened.. suppose hes only there cos he sounds angrier than Wullie Puller.. if only green had popped his head round the door and asked plod to remove the raging trogladyte from HIS porch while waving the ibrox deeds document..

I'm just wondering if we have all missed a trick here. The SFA deadline for Sevco to apply for membership is this Friday. The application process requires disclosure from the applicant to prove whether the owner(s) are fit and proper persons to run a football Club. Charles Green is a shady character and his shady consortium are all hiding in the shadows, identities remain unknown. I would be astonished if their application for membership is approved by the SFA. If there is not a registration there will be no transfer of membership, therefore SFL door will be shut. Sevco will have no ground, no players, no money to support them, and no licence. Effectively they will cease to exist as a football Club. Am I right?