Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The very fact that PnB was referred to explicitly several times in off the ball and sportsound makes this ever clearer.Was also good to have a PnB representative as a guest on the radio too...maybe we actually are the people!!!!

I also loved Turnbulls explicit references to Diddly clubs in his interview!

If you aren't in the top 10 posters on this thread you are a nobodybiggrin.gif

Yes, but unfortunately they've come back as zombies, after twitching for what seemed like forever. Need to get yon bloke from Evil Dead in to nail these once and for all I think, or Sidney Prescott.

They are dead but the SPL/SFA/Media are keeping them on life support. In 10 years time they could be looking back and laughing at us all. This, for me, represents a once in a life time opportunity. Put them down. The licence or whatever dudd and duffer hold should be removed, ripped up nulled for the dual contracts alone. Everyone else who overspent trying to keep up with " their " spending will have to feel the pain for a while but in time we might get our game back.

Honestly!

They have discussed, and been advised, not to inflam the situation....this is a club that have had bombs, bullets, physical attacks...just as many Celtic fans as Hearts, Killie etc etc have the same views on newco

Link, then you'll get an apology from me. Proper source, mind, not your version of Swallow Swallow or zRM.

I still smell shite, mind.....

Enter this into Google image search:

the big rangers administration thread

Bet you smile. Bet you do. Every last one of you will smile as you waft your cursor over each image. I guarantee it. :)

I know this is from several pages ago, but I was about 50 pages behind and just read through them all. I missed this picture first time round.

6980301547_40ef7c8991_o.jpg

laugh.gif

Its to spark debate. My take on it is that

Only 1 club can be relegated. Either

1. Dunfermline have been relegated - so the SPL can't relegate TCFKAR, or

2. If they're going to try to relegate TCFKAR then Dunfermline can't be relegated.

Either way, IF the SPL's intension is to relegate TCFKAR = Dundee can't be in the SPL next season.

Yes, I agree in much the same way that a very poor Falkirk side avoided relegation to Division 2 because Airdrieonians in Div 2 folded and were liquidated. A precedent has been set.

And how do celtic know? Who has advised them? How do you have this info? If you've heard anything louder than a mouse's fart out of parkhead in the last few months, you're doing better than everyone on here, Cosgrove and Cowan, the BBC, Thomo, Spencey, even Traynor and Young.

ALL Celtic staff and players have been told not to discuss newco, or only in very general terms " we'll miss the atmosphere of the derby" " feel sorry for the fans and players" and if you think the situation has not been discussed in various government organisations then you'd be wrong, no matter how much the media want to involve us in this. Even with this stance you can be sure that some wilder elements of the former club see Celtic as being behind everything that's gone on

If there's one ground the blue orcs will never boycott, it's your breezeblock bunker. And when they trash the toilets, break off the seats, and piss all over the place, what do celtic do? Get out the mops, brushes and tools, and fire off a couple of outraged "exclusive" quotes guaranteed to inflame the green knuckledraggers. Rivalry reinforced, traditional viewpoints "validated". Sit back and watch the money roll in. It's pathetic. Without them, you have no identity, and vice-versa.

It's generally kept as quiet as possible with each team picking up the costs of the repairs, can you imagine Rangers fans visiting Celtic park if we were more outspoken as to their situation, I can, I go to Celtic v Rangers games

Edited by LordHawHaw

You had a pop about history and bigotry a while back, and you avoided the reply when I asked about your fascist gloryfying name :)

Sorry I must have missed your psot. I had thought I have read them all.

Yes Real Madrid did have isses but have worked hard to clean the club up, Celtic have tried but got the Green Brigade.

I probably go to as many Real Madrid games as some of the nuggets I see wandering about Perth in their hoops or Servco tops 365 days a year.

Celtic are saying nothing because the SPL teams will ditch the 11-1 vote next season and they need the other cheeks to get back to the status quo and they need to continue their support for each other to get the duopoly back.

Celtic are saying nothing because the SPL teams will ditch the 11-1 vote next season and they need the other cheeks to get back to the status quo and they need to continue their support for each other to get the duopoly back.

Yeah because they think there will be a Rangers in the SPL next season and all will be hunky dory