Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

So..quiet evening then? You can always tell a quiet way by the way the diddy fans tear into each other! :lol:

I didn't see this discussed, but the post above with this link about Lafferty is interesting:

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/18658805

Well done the SFA, demonstrating their famous spine and integrity to the world. <_<

So players follow union advice, association stops it, SFA going for a triple whammy of cock ups with a players strike as well? If Green had a case against players where are the writs in court for breach of contract do you know think with the money they represent walking out the door he would have served them by now?

Yeah sorry (but I did edit it immediately) ... I was laughing so hard it was difficult to concentrate and type ... I mean a Killie fan talking about no identity. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Celtic are a global brand with supporters worldwide (and various nationalities) .. so what exactly do Killie have?

Is the answer, respect for their fellow clubs?

Do I win a prize?

Yeah sorry (but I did edit it immediately) ... I was laughing so hard it was difficult to concentrate and type ... I mean a Killie fan talking about no identity. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Celtic are a global brand with supporters worldwide (and various nationalities) .. so what exactly do Killie have?

That speaks volumes.

Total respect for anyone who supports their local team - the fact that Kilmarnock have survived for so long with your kind living on their doorstep deserves admiration.

1341091942[/url]' post='6389704']

The only one that matters ya tosspot...our local one!

Celtic may well have an international brand (and if that's the sort of thing that gets you excited then you're already halfway to being a Cockwomble) but football clubs are really supposed to be about their community...But if it's more important to you that some poor sod in south Korea has heard of the mighty Celtic then you just jog right along...

Of course we all know what result lies at the end of chasing that particular rainbow don't we????

Kilmarnock have 19 years more history than Celtic.

Kilmarnock have 143 years more history than Sevco.

Hope that helps!

biggrin.gif

Hmmm, so what you are saying is that of all the teams who went into administration (of sorts) we were the only ones to pay back every penny and not a %? interesting.

Technically possibly 'yes', but Stranraer busy paying back every penny of a debt that in percentage terms was similar to Rangers.

Is the answer, respect for their fellow clubs?

Do I win a prize?

A greenie, anyway. Thanks for that testimonial - and you're right, any decent fan respects other clubs and their fans, because we know what being a fan is all about. And it's about football. Nothing more, nothing less. I get quite enough of an emotional roller-coaster through the season with that, thanks very much!

Maybe it's the constant trying to catch up on this thread that is bursting my head but..

Punting TCFKAR into the 3rd (at best) gives good time for issues to be addressed.

1. Sectarian singing/chants, etc.

Get them as far away from each other as possible in the leagues and then

Actually might be easier to deal with this in the Third, since it will be VERY obvious who is responsible. Don't think I've ever heard the Famine Song in the Third :)

Some fans in Ayrshire. Ideal really, because that's where they play football matches every two weeks.

That's actually the idea mate.

I love Celtic fans. The most oppressed people ever, always on the lookout for the little guy- and a global brand, doing their damnedest to f**k up the little guy. No wonder they're confused. laugh.gif

Really? If nothing else the last 15 pages or so would have taught you thatSt. Mirren + Morton crowd are oppressed by sectarianism apparantly <_<

Some fans in Ayrshire. Ideal really, because that's where they play football matches every two weeks.

That's actually the idea mate.

And Yorkshire! Not my fault the Mission Society sent me down here to "keep one o' they bassas out o' a job"!

Really? If nothing else the last 15 pages or so would have taught you thatSt. Mirren + Morton crowd are oppressed by sectarianism apparantly <_<

Nah, TBF, it's also reinforced a few peoples' view that you aren't ready to come and play with the big boys and girls. Sevco5088vceltic forum for your pish.