Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

:lol: :lol: :lol: And it's always the OF's problem with fighting and starting trouble is what's commonly used on here.I thank you for sharing that 8).

Well since you mentioned it, the reason why there was trouble at the match (The rather famous 'Cappielow Riot' of 1922) was the previous fixture in Glasgow, where a plastic Irish razor gang attacked several Morton fans: presumably for not being part of their sky-fairy club. As ever, the Old Firm caused the problem, and as ever, they got telt by the much tougher men of the shipyards.

Presumably you then held a candlelit vigil for the fallen.

:D you called me out on the name of a drug............you were wrong even if you are from a drug infested flat. Twat,

Think I'm willing to take my chances on being challenged by someone in the process of a serious breakdown.

you were wrong even if you are from a drug infested flat. Twat,

^^^ sobbing uncontrollably

Gold star though for adding a smiley face to your posts to make it seem like you aren't utterly seething.

It's also always the Old Firm fans that point to history to explain their deviant behaviour and singing whilst scrambling for relevance.

Excuse me !

vikingTON, on 30 June 2012 - 19:39, said:

Indeed: mostly home fans taking the opportunity to throw shipyard rivets at the bigots in the away end, before the match descended into a street riot and the Celtic fans had their flags burnt on the main road back to their hovels.

Happier times for all.

Then what's the above all about ^^^.

Edited by hellbhoy

It's also always the Old Firm fans that point to history to explain their deviant behaviour and singing whilst scrambling for relevance.

And much as I took great pains in to the user with the name 'realmadrid' when he started about history, Asimbutt was well a known drugie and you are happy enough with that to call yourself after the convicted shit.

Riot in the streets of Greenock in the mists of time fuelled by Irish immigrant razor gangs oot' their skulls on methadroniumparadolazone thread for this pish.

methadroniumparadolazone fuelled Irish immigrant razor gangs...

...in MY town?

It happens more often than you'd think.

And much as I took great pains in to the user with the name 'realmadrid' when he started about history, Asimbutt was well a known drugie and you are happy enough with that to call yourself after the convicted shit.

Wait?! Someone took drugs once?! Call the police!!!

Anyway I've not named myself after him. I've taken my name from a line of commentary from a match he was playing in.

If ye know yer history and all that...

To be fair if anyone would be relied upon for accurate spelling and terminology of a heroin substitute id plump for a greenock resident..

i'd plump for a stirling resident magee old chap!

or at the least a raploch resident :P

[quote name='vikingTON' timestamp='1341082591' post='6389327'

Think I'm willing to take my chances on being challenged by someone in the process of a serious breakdown.

:P I am happy enough for somebody else to make the call as to whether I am right or indeed you are....

''Methadol''

Junky substitute or not.? VT has his reputaion on it.

To be fair if anyone would be relied upon for accurate spelling and terminology of a heroin substitute id plump for a greenock resident..

To be fair, if anyone would be relied upon for accurate use of capital letters, I'd not plump for an OF fan.

Wait?! Someone took drugs once?! Call the police!!!

Anyway I've not named myself after him. I've taken my name from a line of commentary from a match he was playing in.

If ye know yer history and all that...

You could just call yourself ''hitsasix'' but no, you glorify a well known criminal. Pathetic, espesially when you come a moralising on here.

Christ, I thought it was the Mirren that had the biggest roasters on here but their neibs are outdoing them tonight,,,,,,,,,,,

Didn't the SFA comment that Rangers 'crimes' were a baw' hair away from match fixing? If so, papping them out of the cup seems a slap on the wrist.

I swear, I've had just about enough whataboutery from the SFA and SPL. If cockwomble comes out one more time and says he is still seeking clarity, I might nip over to Hampden and boot his stones so hard they'll need to form a newco themselves.

Feel like i'm repeating myself but it needs saying again.

The SFA and SPL are drawing up a cheats charter and a bunch of guidelines which will make other teams copy the parts of Rangers shenanigans that they feel they can reproduce for themselves.

All this bending over for Rangers is hardly scaring other clubs out of doing the same is it?

Set a precedent authorities for fuxake.

kyle lafferty off to sion in switzerland.glutton for punishment,that boy.where after that?panathanaikos?villareal?river plate?

24 hours late with that news.......

EXCUSE ME!!!!!!!!!! From the St Mirren "Virtual West Bank" website

AyrshireTon Posted 14 April 2006 - 18:12AyrshireTon

• Youth team regular
  • av-948.jpg?_r=0
  • Members
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 150 posts

snapback.pngGriff-man, on Apr 13 2006, 23:35, said:

A Question for Ayrshire Ton or Capt Sensible.

Whats Greenock Mortons Highest Home attendance?

23,500 in 1922 against septic. They needed a point to secure the title and we led 1-0 at HT. The b'st'rds eventually got the vital goal, though.

That game featured the famous "Cappielow riots" as fans fought (with our fans throwing ship-yard rivets at the ****).

Could this be our Viking 6 years ago (surely not!)?

EXCUSE ME!!!!!!!!!! From the St Mirren "Virtual West Bank" website

AyrshireTon Posted 14 April 2006 - 18:12AyrshireTon

• Youth team regular
  • av-948.jpg?_r=0
  • Members
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 150 posts

snapback.pngGriff-man, on Apr 13 2006, 23:35, said:

A Question for Ayrshire Ton or Capt Sensible.

Whats Greenock Mortons Highest Home attendance?

23,500 in 1922 against septic. They needed a point to secure the title and we led 1-0 at HT. The b'st'rds eventually got the vital goal, though.

That game featured the famous "Cappielow riots" as fans fought (with our fans throwing ship-yard rivets at the ****).

Could this be our Viking 6 years ago (surely not!)?

I would doubt it. He gets the content of most of his posts by Googling.

Weasel words. St Mirren Park has the same capacity for both matches. St Mirren v Morton would unquestionably draw a larger crowd than St Mirren v Celtic.

Celtic = diddy team

Have to agree in a sense with VT here.

Falkirk get bigger crowds v Dunfermline than v the clubs formerly known as the old firm.

Celtic and TCFKAR like to tell us all how much they bankroll football up here, the truth is they chase home fans away and invade with knuckle draggers as a replacement for families.

You could just call yourself ''hitsasix'' but no, you glorify a well known criminal. Pathetic, espesially when you come a moralising on here.

Christ, I thought it was the Mirren that had the biggest roasters on here but their neibs are outdoing them tonight,,,,,,,,,,,

Leave the Morton bashing to us, were obviously a lot better than you at it.