Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Really? If nothing else the last 15 pages or so would have taught you thatSt. Mirren + Morton crowd are oppressed by sectarianism apparantly <_<

Everyone in Scotland is oppressed by sectarianism, the cause of which is your club... and the dead club.

Yeah sorry (but I did edit it immediately) ... I was laughing so hard it was difficult to concentrate and type ... I mean a Killie fan talking about no identity. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Celtic are a global brand with supporters worldwide (and various nationalities) .. so what exactly do Killie have?

So is Anusol.

You're point is?

Slightly off the topic but I figured this could go in here if it hasn't been posted already, but if anyone is looking for what is supposed to be clarity on the relegation/promotion situation, Raith director Eric Drysdale (yes, of the same fame of getting abused by Orcs as a result of fat Sally's witchhunt) posted this on the Raith fantalk forum:

Settlement Agreement

It so happens that we have one of the very few copies in existence. The relevant clause covering Relegation, referred to in the SFL rules, is as follows:

PROMOTION AND RELEGATION

The parties agree that the Rules of the Scottish Premier League and the Rules of the SFL shall provide for the relegation without notice or restriction (other than as expressly contained therein) of one Club from the Scottish Premier League to the First Division and for the promotion of one Club from the First Division to the Scottish Premier League at the end of each Season, including for the avoidance of doubt, Season 1997-98 and thereafter but, subject to the decision of the Company after recommendation from the Working Group, excluding Season 1999-2000 or any subsequent Season at the end of which there is an increase in size of the Scottish Premier League by the admission of SFL Clubs to the Scottish Premier League. Such promotion and relegation shall be subject to the terms of Clause 6* of this Agreement and the Rules of the Scottish Premier League and the Rules of SFL. Notwithstanding the terms of the Rules of SFL, any declaration by SFL or its Management Committee as regards a Club to be promoted shall be of no effect unless any such declaration is made in respect of a Club which meets the Membership Criteria as set out in this Agreement and the Rules of the Scottish Premier League.

* Clause 6 refers only to the increase from 10 clubs to 12 clubs in the SPL in 2000.

Edited by rw89

On the subject of sharing gate receipts, I am against it. Celtic spend far more on marketing, and spent to build such a massive stadium, why should they be forced to give away all the money they have earned? Where is the incentive to attract fans, if it doesn't profit them? Different clubs make different efforts to generate revenue, and in my view, sharing the cash does not really reward entrepeneurship

Simple. They take part in games which require two teams in a league which requires multiple teams.

Glad to hear that it's been removed. But to be honest the fact that it was ever there in the first place shows what's wrong with Scottish football. That the Social Club of Club Y should be full of memorabilia to Club X. What an embarrassment.

I remember the 1st time I seen all the Rangers memorabilia in the Peterhead social club I was quite shocked I thought I had walked into a Rangers pub by mistake :lol:

As you say really embarrassing that a club would deck out their bar with stuff from an other club I don't think there were any Peterhead stuff on the walls.

Slightly off the topic but I figured this could go in here if it hasn't been posted already, but if anyone is looking for what is supposed to be clarity on the relegation/promotion situation, Raith director Eric Drysdale (yes, of the same fame of getting abused by Orcs as a result of fat Sally's witchhunt) posted this on the Raith fantalk forum:

Interesting that Drysdale has such an eye for detail given that he tried to force a transfer ban on Rangers when the rules did not permit it. In light of Raith's quick and vociferous NO I think it would be safe to suggest the upstanding Mr Drysdale wouldn't have been a good pick as a neutral by the SFA.

Yeah sorry (but I did edit it immediately) ... I was laughing so hard it was difficult to concentrate and type ... I mean a Killie fan talking about no identity. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Celtic are a global brand with supporters worldwide (and various nationalities) .. so what exactly do Killie have?

They have their dignity.

What do you have?

Interesting that Drysdale has such an eye for detail given that he tried to force a transfer ban on Rangers when the rules did not permit it. In light of Raith's quick and vociferous NO I think it would be safe to suggest the upstanding Mr Drysdale wouldn't have been a good pick as a neutral by the SFA.

Ah right, the quick and vociferous NO was due to anti Rangers prejudice and nothing to do with the threats and security costs. Hmmm...

Peterhead Chairman, Rodger Morrison, has been very clear in his opposition to Newco going straight in to Division 1. His interview with our local radio station earlier today is available on the Peterhead FC website if you want to have a listen.

In a nutshell, he's viewed the proposals and nothing's changed his mind, sporting integrity is paramount and he expects a heated debate when the clubs meet at Hampden on Tuesday.

Good guy :thumsup2

Morrison had Celtic in January, the Saturdays in June and he is desperate to open the new season with a home game against Rangers, full house and TV cameras present. This has more to do with financial integrity than sporting integrity and he should have the honesty to say so.

You really have no clue.

Morrison had Celtic in January, the Saturdays in June and he is desperate to open the new season with a home game against Rangers, full house and TV cameras present. This has more to do with financial integrity than sporting integrity and he should have the honesty to say so.

Beating the Broch on the 24th next month is a bigger game

Ah right, the quick and vociferous NO was due to anti Rangers prejudice and nothing to do with the threats and security costs. Hmmm...

I firmly believe that the other early NOs were for genuine reasons but that the Raith NO was a direct result of Drysdale's malice.

I don't want RFC to be in the first division, I am merely making a point.

Chancers wanting a chunk of the gate money when taking 150 fans to a game watched by 50,000. Get tae... :lol:

Wether its montrose or morton or celtic or rangers the home club pays to build the stadium.. pays for the laying and upkeep of the pitch .. the floodlights... the undersoil heating .. the stewards ... the policing costs ..the non playing staff wages.. the players wages.. the gate receipts of the home club are for the home club ..end of. The home team pay to stage the match and therefore take the gate receipts ... some of the brass necks on here trying to claim there team are due a wedge of Celtic and other clubs gate receipts are incredible ... beat it :lol:

Maybe what they should do is beat it. If they refuse to play you, don't expect you would have much income.

I love this. The paranoids at Sevco Media think the death of Rangers is some JFK-esque assassination plot by the SFA, Peter Lawell, Glasgow City Council, Fidel Castro and the Pope, orchestrated by Celtic.

Half of P&B think the latest doomed bid to save Zombie Rangers is some kind of Scottish football assassination plot by Peter Lawell, the SFA, Charles Green and Neil Doncaster, orchestrated by Celtic.

All of this seems to be based on the fact that Celtic... Haven't said or done anything.

I'm not saying that Celtic wouldn't try to save I Can't Believe It's Not Rangers. It's a cynical business, and the men who run Celtic are nothing if not cynical.

But, you know, there's a certain symmetry in this Illuminati of the Learned Green 'n' White Elders of Parkhead chat. It's quite funny, really.

Well with any luck when he gets a 2nd shot at the penalty kick he won't miss with a pansy (unacceptable) shot and give you the relevant punishment, bye bye.

I'd like to say it was nice knowing you, but it wasn't.

Then after Celtic it's Hearts and Hibs then every other team till St Mirren are the dominant team in Scotland and then you'll shut up because you have the largest supported team as well as continually winning the SPL every other year.Sounds like you just wanna be like the OF by your ranting and raving.

Why would we want to be like Celtic , whose Fans sing the praises of the IRA who are responsible for murdering children.

Edited by shull

I firmly believe that the other early NOs were for genuine reasons but that the Raith NO was a direct result of Drysdale's malice.

Maybe you should look to fat Sally and the moron that is Jardine for instigating a witch-hunt which ultimately hurt our club financially. At the end of the day, your club are typified by idiots and bigots who act before they think. Your club lack any form of dignity and have acted disgracefully.