Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

He's right, you're wrong. Regardless of whether Celtic's silence is about tacit support for the newco or simply to avoid tabloid criticism, CFC are undoubtedly doing everything in their power to get some entity that could be described as "Rangers" back in the SPL as soon as possible. There's simply no avoiding that at all. For f**k's sake stop digging, you fucking cretins.

You've just made that up. absolutely no suggestion this is the case.

In the words of Meg Ryan....

Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes

The person who wrote those words, Nora Ephron, died this week. Good timing for newcorpse's demise ;)

How about this for a cunning plan?...

SPL member club goes into administration.

SPL member club is liquidated.

New owner attempts to re-start them.

New owner applies to join the SFL in Div 3.

Fcuk me. Surprised no-one else has thought of this.

Honestly, how naive can you get? That kind of, head in the clouds, thinking might be okay for intellectuals and philosophers, but this is the real world.

Those kind of thoughts could get you into trouble.

I'm not the only person who has suggested that's what Celtic are up to. They know that without their business partners they don't have anywhere near as much clout. Lawell(don't care if that's spelt wrong) wanted to look like the good guy and blame the diddies thinking that £ would make the decision for them but has been tripped up by the demands of integrity from the fans of the diddy clubs forcing the hands of their chairmen. If the vote had went the way Lawell wanted it to then he was ensuring at least 4 sell-out hatefests.

Again, you've just made that up. That claim has no foundation, Celtic havent said anything regarding the Newco. You are just making up the blanks.

You lot are becoming more paranoid than the mob on RangersMedia.

Guest Flash

No, unfortunately:

* there's no 3yr accounts rule in SFL

* they'd need simple majority (50%+1) to be elected to SFL

* there appears to be some loophole that could enable them to be admitted to SFL1 on simple majority, can't quite remember the details

I think it is because the SFL rules don't specify which division an applicant would join. I imagine when a normal application is put to the vote, it is specified in the resolution. I also imagine that no club would have applied to join anything other than the bottom rung before because their chances of a successful vote would have been zero.

Also, just to clarify, they would just need a majority of votes at a general meeting, which has a minimum requirement of 18 clubs. Therefore, in theory, they could get into the First on 10 votes.

However, it is a disciplinary offence for clubs not to be represented at a general meeting, although there is no fixed penalty for non-attendance.

The vote is also a secret ballot.

Any Killie fans in the know shed any light on this rumour???

Seems that supporters of defunct club have been attempting to infiltrate KFC season ticket and shareholder consultation. Club are now checking receipted emails against season ticket and shareholder lists.

Again, you've just made that up. That claim has no foundation, Celtic havent said anything regarding the Newco. You are just making up the blanks.

Your faith in Lawwell is as naive as the other cheek's in Murray and Whyte.

Any Killie fans in the know shed any light on this rumour???

Sadly not a rumour....

fans consultation hijacked by ****

<br style="font-family: Verdana; font-size: 10px; text-align: left; background-color: rgb(237, 236, 216); "><br style="font-family: Verdana; font-size: 10px; text-align: left; background-color: rgb(237, 236, 216); ">

they have been voting on our consultation

bsod.gif

29lz5s4.jpg

<br style="font-family: Verdana; font-size: 10px; text-align: left; background-color: rgb(237, 236, 216); "><br style="font-family: Verdana; font-size: 10px; text-align: left; background-color: rgb(237, 236, 216); "><br style="font-family: Verdana; font-size: 10px; text-align: left; background-color: rgb(237, 236, 216); "><br style="font-family: Verdana; font-size: 10px; text-align: left; background-color: rgb(237, 236, 216); ">

go f*ck yourself

Gordon Waddell said something along the same lines on Sportsound yesterday.

Celtic are shitting it; it's been claimed by Celtic fans in the past that supporters ONLY buy season tickets to be guaranteed tickets for Rangers games, without Rangers games how many season tickets will actually get shifted for Celtic Park without your twin to play ?

Gordon Waddell said something along the same lines on Sportsound yesterday.

Celtic are shitting it; it's been claimed by Celtic fans in the past that supporters ONLY buy season tickets to be guaranteed tickets for Rangers games, without Rangers games how many season tickets will actually get shifted for Celtic Park without your twin to play ?

I've yet to speak to a Celtic fan who has said this. or seen anything like it on the Celtic forums.

We want them dead as much if not more than anyone else.

Edited by Enrico Annoni

Really? A Celtic fan calling us paranoid? :o

I've yet to speak to a Celtic fan who has said this. or seen anything like it on the Celtic forums.

It's been mentioned on here usually when Celtic are playing some diddies like Dunfermline and get ridiculed for all the empty seats in the home end. The diddy fan who points it out normally gets told they belong to season ticket holders who didn't go. I once pointed out it's pretty stupid paying for something you don't use to get the retort "Na, it's so we get guaranteed tickets for the Rangers games"

It's been mentioned on here usually when Celtic are playing some diddies like Dunfermline and get ridiculed for all the empty seats in the home end. The diddy fan who points it out normally gets told they belong to season ticket holders who didn't go. I once pointed out it's pretty stupid paying for something you don't use to get the retort "Na, it's so we get guaranteed tickets for the Rangers games"

Without Rangers we would still be fine, and even (thats a big if) our ST sales go down, it will not make us financially insecure. We don't rely on just 1 club for our financial security.

I'm still waiting to hear some proof Celtic are wanting the newco back in the SPL or at least the 1st Div, I don't mean some wild made up accusation.

Really? A Celtic fan calling us paranoid? :o

Thats how bad it has become, Celtic have been silent, so naturally must be a big conspiracy between us.

I havent heard Queens Park make a comment on Sevco being shoehorned into Div 1, I can only assume they are all for it aswell. or any other club in either the SPL or SFL who havent said a word yet.