Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

If the demise of some established top-flight clubs in England(Sheffield Wednesday and United, Nottingham Forest)is anything to go by they'll dissapear off the front and back pages soon enough. you have to go looking for stories involving these teams. the only exception would be Leeds United.

Hibs i remember got a bit of coverage but not that much.

The Record, like its fellow Tabloids, will always go with the team who's winning... so it will be Celtic, Hearts, Dundee Utd, Motherwell etc... and the SFL tucked at the back of the paper.

Not strictly true.........Fergie was always complaining about the lack of equitable media coverage during his success laiden time at Aberdeen.

Well said. Now let us join the EPL and leave you all to it

You are aware that it isn't the denizens of pnb who stopped any move to the epl..it was the epl who have consistently laughed their arses off at the idea. Even the football league wouldn't entertain the idea of the of. Course this is aside from the fact that fifa and uefa rules would prohibit such a move ...mind u lot aren't keen on following rules though..

"Rangers' new pub, The Red Hand & Luther, was bought with the proceeds of selling off Ibrox to a consortium of Celtic fans who intend to turn it into the world's largest urinal."

I thought that honour was held by Hampden since the day in 1937 when 149,415 were there for the England match.

The same year Hitler invaded Poland i believe.

Can't beat a good corpse fucking.

What's the latest on John 'Bomber' Brown's rambling drunkenness?

He is looking down the back of mini Murray's couch for that £25m he misplaced and has sent Mols on a secret mission to find gold in the Andes.

Who is the hate target today? Can't be arsed reading back.

The next Darlinda surely, given how he can obviously see into the future.

That won't mean a thing to anyone under 30.

I know. Great isn't it?

Also, how about Jimbo going to The Sunday Post.

"Dear Jim, where can I buy a ball of string in Kirkcaldy?"

He is looking down the back of mini Murray's couch for that £25m he misplaced and has sent Mols on a secret mission to find gold in the Andes.

Who is the hate target today? Can't be arsed reading back.

appears to be Traynor for his concise and accurate account of the apocalypse that will happen on wednesdaybiggrin.gif

I don't know why people bother reading James Traynor/Hugh Keevins/Keith Jackson etc, then get all worked up about their latest slaverings and come on here greetin about it.

Who gives a flying f**k what any of them have got to say?

If you're going to quote from the Book of Revelation

Don't keep calling it the Book of Revelations

There's no "s", it's the Book of Revelation

As revealed to St John the Divine

See also Mary Hopkin

She must despair

sorrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ! Dont get your John the Baptist(s) boxers in a twist :huh:

appears to be Traynor for his concise and accurate account of the apocalypse that will happen on wednesdaybiggrin.gif

I found it quite amusing in todays Record that while traynor and Keevins were spouting their nonsense the front page of the same rag was castigating a millionaire who on the same day he went bankrupt owing £12 million turned up at Gleneagles in a £230,000 Bentley. Surely the record should be supporting him and promote the view that he should only drop one level in the millionaires League with a guarantee that he will return to his original position and wealth in a years time.

Equally the RBS banking disaster was the result of one man and therefore we should not look for the bank to pay back all the bailout cash but let the taxpayer take the hit instead.

I hope at the end of the day that if the ex Gers do sneak back into league one that as part of the deal every club in Scotland has built into the agreement that everyone of them will be treated identically if they become insolvent. Drop of only one league, restructure the leagues if necessary to accommodate them , one million pounds to televise their games etc. That way if clubs do go bankrupt then they have the same protection and can also cheat to their heart's content.

Good morning, what's the latest news fae the diddy team hate-fest that is this thread?

Rangers fans continue to try to make themselves feel better with the ridiculous line that it's the COMPANY who died, and not the CLUB and why can't us diddy fans understand this.

It's just a shame then that Sevco aren't permitted to play in Europe for three years, because as a new CLUB they have to have been a member of their FA for three years before being eligible to play in European football.

Why are you getting worked up (and slavering) about what other people read and slaver over? Don't think anyone gives a f*** about that either.

Look bawbag, I've been reading people ripping the absolute c**t out of you for the past few days but I thought I'd sit and laugh from a distance, but now you've just added me to a long list of posters who will show you up for the absolute tool that you are. X