Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Anyone noticed that SSN and BBC are reporting today's SFL meeting as deciding on Newco into 1st only. Not once do they mention the option of them going into division 3.

In fairness they're technically right.

Today's meeting is to discuss the piece of crap document about letting sevco into SFL1.

There isn't an application for sevco into SFL3 yet!

Cockwomble!!:angry:

Jim Spence@bbcjimspence There will be no vote tomorrow at SFL meeting. I understand Neil Doncaster and Stewart Regan will address the clubs.

Can you imagine how some of the SFL owners will take to being lectured to by The Cockwomble? Hardened businessmen being spoken to like children by some imperious twat!

Unless, of course, The Cockwomble is a bit like the Pope and knows SOMETHING so awful that it can only be passed on behind closed doors!!

Nah, he's just a cock. And a womble.

Anyone noticed that SSN and BBC are reporting today's SFL meeting as deciding on Newco into 1st only. Not once do they mention the option of them going into division 3.

If they don't get into the first or the SPL then they would have to do what should have been done anyway and apply to the SFL as a new club. The SPL and Division one votes are nothing more than backhanded circumventing of the normal rules and should never have been entertained.

for what it is worth i believe the SPL chairman will do the right thing.

They have committed themselves to a no vote.

The real bravery of the SFL chairman in standing up to Cockwomble will be something to be proud of.

Because for them not to follow article 2f of the UEFA Statues -ensure that sporting values always prevail over commercial interests - will spell the end of the sport in Scotland.

It becomes Soccertainment

but we must not take this for granted as who knows what blackmail and bribery is going on behind the scenes in a last ditch attempt by the likes of Cockwomble to save his skin.

we are so close to the end game we must maintain the pressure

ONE LAST SURGE OF PRESSURE ON CHAIRMEN. WRITE AGAIN . IT ONLY NEEDS TO BE A FEW LINES - THEY PROBABLY DONT HAVE TIME TO READ MORE ANYWAY. THE MESSAGE;

NO TO NEWCO IN SPL , SFL1 , SPL2 , SFL2.

Don't know if it has been mentioned already, but 99% of supporters CAN DO WALKING AWAY !!!!!

Edited by BELFASTSAINTEE

SFL chiefs:

'So Cockwomble, you've known of the possibility of Rangers being flushed since February, what have you done to earn your wages in the last four months with regard to renegotiating sponsorship and TV deals, ensuring that Scottish football has clarity?'

And people are treating this as true?

I just cannot understand why people on this thread still treat anything this Rangers & Newco propaganda machine say as truth. They are regularly shown up for what they are, peddlers of lies and misinformation, yet as soon as they put anything out it's posted here and discussed as if it's genuine.

The Daily Record and its associated hacks have run the game for years. Thus far in this, all the diddies have accomplished is getting some chairmen to make some press releases. It's going to be another couple of days before any tangible victory can be announced.

The only decision to make is whether to break the rules and put them in the First. Otherwise the normal procedure is followed. But bear in mind that the BBC has been fucking terrible throughout this, especially compared to STV and Channel 4 (both of whom have actually conducted some, y'know, investigative journalism, rather than just reprinting whatever they're told).

Apologies if this is a duplicate but this thread moves so fast

Statement from East Fife

East Fife FC want to make clear our views on the current “Newco” situation as it relates to SFL membership. We have taken into account the views of over 500 of our supporters who responded to our survey.

We retain an open mind on the subject of league reconstruction, and will carefully consider any proposal put to us in this regard. The board of directors of East Fife FC, however, is unanimous in its view that we shall not support any integrated plan that in our view compromises sporting integrity by involving the admission of any ‘Newco’ directly into Division One. Any “Newco” must follow the normal application route into the bottom tier.

Sid Collumbine

Chairman, East Fife FC

1341298572[/url]' post='6395348']

Statement from East Fife

. Any "Newco" must follow the normal application route into the bottom tier.

Sid Collumbine

Chairman, East Fife FC

This bit. Tremendous !

Statement from East Fife

East Fife FC want to make clear our views on the current "Newco" situation as it relates to SFL membership. We have taken into account the views of over 500 of our supporters who responded to our survey.

We retain an open mind on the subject of league reconstruction, and will carefully consider any proposal put to us in this regard. The board of directors of East Fife FC, however, is unanimous in its view that we shall not support any integrated plan that in our view compromises sporting integrity by involving the admission of any 'Newco' directly into Division One. Any "Newco" must follow the normal application route into the bottom tier.

Sid Collumbine

Chairman, East Fife FC

I remember going to the pub with that guy once. He got so drunk he couldn't stand up, got all violent and started throwing pint glasses at the bar staff. In the end he spend the night in the drunk tank. It was the Sid Collumbine Massacre.

(That's another no - it's division three or bust now).

Edited by Savage Henry

What an abortion of an article. They should have stuck to hacking phones.

I especially enjoyed the line stating that Newco will "Issue a public apologise (sic) for Gers' past wrongdoing."

Wait a minute, that changes everything! All they have to do is say they're sorry and everything can go back to the way it was.

Do me a favour love.

andy-gray-and-richard-keys.jpg

Maybe a simplistic take on it but if they are willing to apologise at all for past wrongdoings, then we finally have an admission from them.

Because all along, we've had the "EBT's weren't/aren't illegal" line fed to us by desperate bears. Now, as armageddon approaches, they wish to take the 'last rites' (sic) but only if their life-support isn't switched off.

It would be laughable if not a reality.

I stand alone.......dude. Why don't you stop being a bawbag and buddying up to the diddies. They hate us! They would rather we were out n'all so let's stop palling with them. This lot rip us off with ticket prices and sing songs that the other lot sing and claim it's only "40 of them singing it" and it was for a laugh. Nah I know if they go to the wall it isn't good for anybody

"I'll thcweam and thcweam until I'm thick....."

I don't think I'll waste my time e-mailing my chairman 8)

I think we are getting a bit hysterical on here. The SPL have already shown their hand in that 7 clubs have confirmed they will vote No, this is unlikely to change. The DR article saying there is a closed door meeting between 3 clubs about a U turn is probably factually correct but big fucking deal, u need at least 8 votes to see this through. Probably Green Lawwell and Johnstone drinking coffee and having a bitch about things!

The SFL meeting today to discuss (or laugh at) the proposal that was leaked last week. All the rhetoric from the SFL has been a resounding "No thanks" and I fully expect that this will be the outcome of the meeting.

Bottom line is that the inclusion of Sevco 5088 in Scottish football is not as important as the inclusion of the supporters of the Diddies. Once we get this week out of the way, I will be looking forward to the bright new dawn of football in this country.

Keep the faith, the Chairmen have a bit more integrity and baws than many of you think.

OK Guys, today and tomorrow are potentially two days which can change Scotlands' football future for the better.

Don't just sit back and hope your chairmen will do the "right" thing, keep the pressure on them.

I have emailed my club stating if Newco are anywhere near the SPL or Division 1 next year then I will be asking for a full refund.

The lies, mis-information, and downright corruption throughout the Scottish game is staggering. And, after this whole sorry saga is over I hope the attention is then turned on our so called guardians of our game at the SFA, SPL etc. Not to mention the disgraceful so called jornalism from the likes of the Daily Record.

Don't believe the scare tactics, get phoning and emailing today and tell your mates to do the same.

Lets make it happen.

I agree, one last push lads.