Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

They need to vote and we can all move on. Let the fuckwits in charge earn their money. If sponsors withdraw then they need to find new ones, with a contract based on sponsoring the SPL. Not SPL (depending on teams). We should be proud enough of the 'product' to be able to sell it on its own. Then it's up to the fans to put the money where the mouth is and back your team.

Closer to...

10 - Start meeting

10:15 - Neil Doncaster has his say

13:00 - Tea break

14:00 - Clubs start speaking to each other, Doncaster stays involved and keeps interrupting

15:00 - meeting adjourned and replanned

15:05 -Doncaster gets a blowjob from Green while Traynor watches

15:06 - They all switch places

15:07 - They all switch places

15:08 - A masked man with Raith Rovers suit bursts in with a gun

18:00 - A cleaner discovers the bodies

I have a vision of Doncaster standing facing the wall in a meeting room at Hampden with his eyes shut and his fingers in his ears shouting "LAA LAA LAA LAA" at the top of his voice as a vote is taken.

Edited by dd23

Here's my prediction, Rangers IN the SPL (there will not be a vote).

In spite of some Chairmen wanting that badly, I just can't see it.

The backlash would be too extreme.

Can't remember where I came across it but a fail safe decision making process is already in use every few years.

Once all meeting attendees are in the room someone locks them in, then presumably surviving on a diet of pancakes and pizza slipped under the door they are not allowed out until they have made a decision that the rules provide for.

Wish I could remember where that came from ....

I bought 5 weeks lottery tickets frm RR as a gesture.

I would contribute to a fine bucket if required.

I'll be doing the same when I get home tonight! For any other willing contributors here's the link again.

Lotto

If that's the case, then Killie deserve it.

They appear to base their entire business model around accomodating Rangers and Sellick fans in three parts of their ground 4/5 times a season suicide.gif

To be fair our chairman seemed to believe every club will be in trouble and in admin apart from those who have a backer willing to write a cheque for this season. Kilmarnock were one mentioned as slightly worrying as they have 8000 or so away fans at every OF game. Aberdeen, Hibs and St Johnstone were those he stated as having that.

It seems to be based on sponsors in general walking away and clear it is not just Sky money.