Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Speaking for myself' date=' and myself alone, it is clear to me that people at the highest levels of our game have tried to hold a gun to my head and the heads of my colleagues. That will never work. But I have a long memory and will not forget what they tried to do and the way they tried to bend me, and this Club, to their will. That will never be allowed to happen.[/quote']

_42451349_donaldfindlaysmokin203.jpg

When Brown is referring to this 'top legal brain' working with him on his bid, is it maybe.... Di Stefano?

Ohhh the green eyed monster and jealously of the wee Hearts diddy shines through ... You dinnae see may Hearts shirts outside of Edinburgh ,... except when they play away ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

My son has seen plenty of Celtic shirts even in India ... albeit fakes ... nobody bothers faking the wee diddy shirts no interest.

Believe it or not I have seen Hearts shirts here. Face the facts your team isn't as big as you all seem to think you were both left well behind some years ago. The only time I get asked about the famous old firm game the questions are always "is it really as violent as I've read ?" "do people really get killed" and "Is it true it's all about catholics and protestants hating each other". So, there you are that's your great legacy, Scotland renowned for violence and sectarianism.

Now catching up with the Radio Clyde one = OMG! What is it like!!?? What a bunch of complete muppets on that panel!!

Is the podcast up already?

I used to listen to it at work quite regularly. Its the same 20-30 people phoning in all the time.

Ffs how can so many people be daft enough to think that newco can sustain itself for three years in sfl??? Twelve quid a ticket from couple thousand bigots wont cover wages for mcculloch and Wallace never mind thhe tens of millions required to cover costs of ibrox and mp the wages tax and no for the hundred odd non playing staff the business rates maintenance leccy gas etc.hence the desperation from suits to force them as high as poss.given the hostile reception to the bullying of sfl and the excellent statements from Clyde and raith I think the suits will try for sfl two now.today one battle was won and cpl of bonuses in that credibility of traynor and doncaster were torn asunder publicly but still a lot to be done yet

Fantastic end to the BBC podcast;

That's it from us tonight on a historic day when what was formerly Glasgow Rangers disappeared from top flight football.

A massive GIRFUY from Spencey there. Niiiicccce biggrin.gif

Looks like Mr Findlay has something of a grudge. Wonder what this will do to the Bombscare Brown plans?

Im still of the opinion that there will not be any form of Sevco in Scottish football next year. If it is then it had better be the bottom of the third division AND with sanctions.

I feel that the culture shock that their "fans" will get will be enough to stop the delusions that the third division will be somehow a walk in the park.

Two things have become clear after today.

1. Stuart Cosgrove, must become chief exec at the SFA. biggrin.gif

2. The SPL must be disbanded.

Today is significant As Cosgrove said it declares publicly the breaking of the 'old firm' control. And especially the all pervading influence of Rangers on everything to do with running ALL of Scottish football. It demonstrates the first significant break in the wall which has cocooned the SFA, SPL and SFL from the reality of those demanding a sport with integrity. Not just from the supporters, their emails but from many others.

The first gap is key. It shows the vulnerability of these organisations. They can stick their heads in the ground for a while, they can plot behind closed doors, but not for ever. Confirming to us the possibilities.

The break in the wall has come from many little spikes, but get the pick axes out guys, get the JCBs revved up. laugh.gif There is still plenty of wall left. sad.gif

Well done the pipe smoking one, on this occasion. The actions of Doncaster et al has been nothing short of disgraceful, as outlined by their powerpoint document leaked last week and the Clyde statement earlier on, among others.