Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Not. a. fucking. clue.

News greeted with the usual humility and appreciation of the finer implications on SevcoMedia:

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=230284

About time the club started telling it like it is. SPL have killed themselves by their own short sighted jealousy.
I'm glad if it's true we wouldn't accept their sanctions and told them what was fair we'd accept from our own list of sanctions.
All this talk of accepting us back in if we 'showed humility'...bollocks! We're Scotland's most successful club, and have every right to be arrogant.

Ah, they just don't do walking away, looking in a mirror, counting to ten or any other kind of attempt at perspective, do they? :rolleyes:

I hope the SPL are having a vote, sharpish, to change the majority required for fundamental change. Lawwell will be desperately looking for a way to block it, so the sooner the better.

With Dunfermline, Cowdenbeath and Falkirk all coming out tonight and reinforcing that they will be voting against Rangers playing in the SFL1 next season, I fear John Brown is yet again talking out his arse. I hope the media keep all this pish about done deal ect coming. All its doing is making the majority of SFL fans and Chairmen more angry than they all ready are.

It's Sevco.

Whattamistakatomaka!

captain_alberto_bertorelli.jpg

As an outsider, is it possible that Doncaster and Regan are double agents here. To be honest, they could not have done more to get the clubs to vote 'No' if they tried. Nobody likes to be told what's best for them and even fewer like being blackmailed.

what should we do if they are shoehorned into Division 1 or a gerrymandered SPL2 ? Boycott the National team ?

Yes. We should start bombarding the SFA with emails next - In fact the Tartan Army should lead the charge, it's not like there are any newco scum supporting us anyway.

Edited by KillieJimbo

16 team top flight, 14 team second tier, fairer split of revenues, two up and down, maybe play-offs, voting system at 9-3....

All promising stuff. Won't please everyone if it happens - but nothing ever will. Surely with the wind of change now happening, getting stuff like this needn't be dependant on shoe-horning newco Rangers into Div 1, with all this as the 'bribe' - even if a lot of it actually is good anyway. Punt the toxic fcukers into Div 3, serve P45s on Cockwomble and Regan... and crack on with making stuff like this happen anyway.

All well and good... but if you're an SPL club who's bricking it over the financials without Rangers; or you're the SFA wanting a 10-team SPL for financial optimality and "best plays best" - why would you, realistically-speaking, give any countenance whatsoever to expanding SPL, giving away money, and increasing relegation? You must admit it seems illogical.

Listening to the Clyde Super Scoreboard, Brown saying the only games he' interested in is the Celtic games and European games but nothing else, so hows he going to get on in the third.

The talking about Celtic winning the League and everyone will be playing for second place but were every other team not just playing for third before?

I know John Brown is an absolute nugget but speaking to the level of the Sevco supporters some of the stuff about Lawell is pretty disgraceful.

Very disappointed in todays events, it would appear that todays vote was just a sham.

Are these fcuking blazers representing our football teams or are they just doing as they please?

I would urge fans to take direct action to disrupt games if Regan and his cronies get their way, who the fcuk does he think he is?

All well and good... but if you're an SPL club who's bricking it over the financials without Rangers; or you're the SFA wanting a 10-team SPL for financial optimality and "best plays best" - why would you, realistically-speaking, give any countenance whatsoever to expanding SPL, giving away money, and increasing relegation? You must admit it seems illogical.

Sevco can just play in the juniors then, the SFL should just tell them to get to fcuk.

Time to disband the SFA,SPL and SFL and start again, the SFA can shove their optimality right up their well lubed shite chute.

FTA, a quote from Doncaster...

"A number of people have said the decision today has enhanced the reputation of the league but it’s not for me to say."

That's a bit fucking rich considering his boss, and surprisingly quiet, Topping was happy to berate the SPL diddies for reducing the league's reputation by daring to suggest that a change in the draconian 11/1 voting regime should be changed.

Very disappointed in todays events, it would appear that todays vote was just a sham.

I don't understand, surely all the SPL could do was either vote Sevco into the league or not and in the end chose the latter option. How is that a "sham"?

YES, might as well go out with a bang.

Fair enough, and man of you to confirm it here.

Equally I don't imagine you'll get that many folk joining you, risking as it is arrest, a criminal record and related punishment, and a football banning order.

I don't understand, surely all the SPL could do was either vote Sevco into the league or not and in the end chose the latter option. How is that a "sham"?

I agree. In the end, all 11 clubs not linked to Rangers either voted no or abstained (which in effect is a no anyway for this kind of thing). The SPL clubs have done their bit. I'm not happy about the pressure the SPL are putting the SFL clubs under, and equally I'm not happy about the length of time this rather academic decision has taken (nor the intense scrutiny the print media have put on the clubs), but we've got the best result possible from SPL clubs. It's up to the SFL clubs to do their part now, not bow down to the considerable pressure being put on them by the SFA and stick to their guns. As far as I'm aware, we've got no noises from Raith, Falkirk, Morton, Dunfermline, Livi, Cowdenbeath, Stranraer, Clyde, Stirling, East Fife, Annan, Peterhead. Ayr fans are saying they'll be voting no, Alloa has put the decision to the fans and Dumbarton have also called on their fans' view. Montrose have also expressed their dissatisfaction at the proposals too. Dundee and Airdrie are obviously abstaining from the vote.

I let myself get downbeat earlier about the situation, but not now. The fans ARE in a position of power here, the chairmen know it, the media now know it and those running our game know it too, hence the desperation in their statements. If we continue to apply the right kind of pressure, Rangers will be in SFL 3, and that will be their best case scenario.

Fair enough, and man of you to confirm it here.

Equally I don't imagine you'll get that many folk joining you, risking as it is arrest, a criminal record and related punishment, and a football banning order.

Done that, done that, done that, will be self banning.

Regan cockwomble and their like must realise that fans are the game without us they are nothin, clubs with paying fans are the difference between proffesional sport and amatures on a park playin to a few dozen family and friends.

what ever happened to that buisness saying"THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT!" they need to listen to us, all of us as we are simply not prepared to pay for a product which we are not satified with. we want to watch our respective teams play football in a league competition where performance is rewarded and the breaking of rules is punished accordingly, as soon as you use monetory implications to make special cases for any team involved in wrongdoing then it ceases to be a competetive football league and becomes football entertainment. like WWE.

end of