Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

alex thomson ‏@alextomo

New blog sent on leaked email from S Regan - if lawyers likes might be up tonight/ tomorrow.

alex thomson ‏@alextomo

Now heading for beer which is sometimes available in Glas. Then to STV for Scotland Tonight I think.

Nah, its becoming embarrassing now. Nearly as embarrassing as Celtic fans trying to take the moral high ground, TBH.

meeeowww put the claws away,Moral high ground? I can only speak for myself, I'm just enjoying the meltdown

I had actually scheduled my week so that I had a quiet day of "catching up" planned for tomorrow. I'm not saying it was based around this thread, but you know...it was the day. This afternoon, my boss decided he had other plans. I am going to be running about like f**k tomorrow. :death

How am I expected to keep up with developments?

The SHAME have Absolutely no shame. I feel sorry for, not only, the Chairmen of the SFL clubs who are having to do the job of Doncaster and Regan but, also the small towns that are going to have an influx of drunken, angry, bigots every other week.

The smaller clubs may well make some extra money, whilst , entertaining the visiting sevco fans; but they will no doubt, have to pay it all back out again, covering various repair bills for the damage, that , will be inflicted by knuckle dragging idiots.

Your signature and comments almost give credence to rangers fans bigotry. You just cant leave it alone because you feed off each other. Could you lot not just piss off with them, cause 7 old firm derbies arent enough by at least 32 games. Its like watching two dingos fighting over a jobby.

Whats the chances the SPL and SFA attempt to push through reconstruction even with Rangers in SFL3? Will they just accept it'll be three seasons before they see Rangers and thats that? Perhaps a return to three leagues to speed up the process?

Your signature and comments almost give credence to rangers fans bigotry. You just cant leave it alone because you feed off each other. Could you lot not just piss off with them, cause 7 old firm derbies arent enough by at least 32 games. Its like watching two dingos fighting over a jobby.

Eh, its an obvious alias..........why on earth do you think its a Celtic fan?

There was a guy on the Honestpage saying that Ayr would vote Newco into the First Division. He claimed he heard it from an impeccable source. I can tell you that this is almost certainly dross.

ah right

yeah i take most things i see on that website as false to be honest tongue.gif

OR

Reject all the resolutions,

OR

accept resolution 1 and 3 and reject 2.

Rejecting all resolutions means that sevco don`t play in the SFL next season and that Dundee and Dunfermline stay in the SFL. No new Rangers and 11 team. SPL.

OR

Accept 1 and 3 and reject 2. means that Sevco are allowed into the SFL but not allowed to actually enter SFL 1 or SFL3 and that Dundee or Dunfermline are allowed to enter the SPL. Rangers in limbo and 12 team SPL.

You know he isnt really a Celtic fan

You are a very strange and confused individual what does my signature have to do with bigotry? and as for my comments its an opinion based on facts.You sir should lay off the glue

Apparently Ian King of The Sun (I know!) was asked on Real Radio his opinion of tomorrows vote. he says SFL will vote NO, BUT Regan will put Newco in SFL 1 anyway or form SPL2 and cherry pick 10 teams.. INTERESTING!!

Can't wait to see Stenny, Brechin and Albion Rovers battling it out with Rangers tbh.

Apparently Ian King of The Sun (I know!) was asked on Real Radio his opinion of tomorrows vote. he says SFL will vote NO, BUT Regan will put Newco in SFL 1 anyway or form SPL2 and cherry pick 10 teams.. INTERESTING!!

Where exactly does it state that Regan has the clout to do this ?

Ian King = Swallower of H*n Jizm.