Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Hands up who is planning to get a full day's work in tomorrow without any internet disruption.

Sadly, me. :death

Can we not have a new thread people? One with a working "go to last unread function"? Please? We can merge them back together on Saturday!

Sky Sports News @SkySportsNews

At 9pm we'll tell you which club is planning to vote Rangers OUT of the Scottish Football League when the clubs meet tomorrow.

Expand Reply Retweet Favorite

Clyde?

Ian King's another one who could do with a career change.

He's not going to have a lot of choice. Ghostwriting autobiographies for Third Division players is somewhat less lucrative than his current role.

Hands up who is planning to get a full day's work in tomorrow without any internet disruption.

Me, but only because I've been told to stop playing with my phone. Will have about 45 pages to get through over my lunchtime burrito.

Edited by Thumper

The Louden Tavern beer garden (:rolleyes:) gets the word that its Div 1 ..............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bs5bnVoZK4Q

I was always disappointed by the movie version (same as Alex Harvey was, inspiring him to do his version). In the original play, the Emcee comes on right at the end, now barefoot and wearing stripped pyjamas, and quietly sings a reprise of "Tomorrow Belongs To Me", reminding the audience that tomorrow ended up belonging only to those the bully boys wished to destroy after all.

"Oh Cockwomble, Regan,

Start reading the signs,

Your children have waited to see

The morning is coming

When the world ain't thine

Tomorrow Belongs To The Diddies!"

;)

GIOVANNI DI STEFANO@DEVILSADVOKATSpoke with chairman of one SFL club they may try postpone tomorrow as many club chairman don't recognise Sevco 5088 the want RFC back

Retweeted by ArabTRUSTExpand

laugh.gif frankly I wouldnt trust this man if he was holding a jobby and telling me it was a jobbylaugh.gif