Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

WE ARE GOING TO GET SHAFTED!!!

RANGERS STATEMENT ON CLUB WEBSITE " Rangers' future remains uncertain after the Scottish Football League clubs voted against the Light Blues playing in the First Division next season.

"At a meeting at Hampden today, the 30 member clubs agreed to accept Rangers into the SFL but voted against the SFL board being allowed to broker a deal with the SPL and SFA over new structures and procedures which would also include Rangers playing in Division One.

"It is now understood that on the back of a briefing SPL chief executive Neil Doncaster and SFA counterpart Stewart Regan gave to clubs last week that the SPL will introduce a plan for SPL 2 - which would include Rangers - and invite existing Division One members to join."

We thought they'd exit administration under some sort of new ownership made up of rich Rangers minded businessmen - they didn't.

We were told a CVA would be accepted - it wasn't.

We were told they would be admitted straight back to the SPL because they were 'the people' - they weren't.

We were told they would never be liquidated and lose their history - they were.

We were told they must be voted into the second tier of our game - they weren't.

Now we are being told they'll get into an SPL 2, worked up on the back of a Woodbine packet?

REGAN AND DONCASTER OUT - NOW!

Regan told Green that newco would NOT go into SFL3, Regan needs to resign today, take Doncaster with him.

The vote today at least restored some confidence in Scottish football, well done the diddies...maybe the SPL should apply to join a league with some balls

We won't see Rangers on league duty for two seasons anyway

Just to recap:

People said there would be no real punishment against Rangers by the SFA panel - there was.

People said the SFA appellate tribunal would overturn this punishment - they didn't they upheld it.

People said the CVA would be accepted - it wasn't.

People said the newco would be voted into the SPL - they weren't, theybwere overwhelmingly rejected.

People said the SFL clubs wouldn't be allowed to vote on a division 3 option. - they were.

People said it would be touch and go that hey would be voted into division 3. - it wasn't, it was by a huge majority.

Now these same people are spreading this pish about the SFA.

I can only assume that someone gave Regan a Superman outfit for Christmas and people think it's real. The SFA are there to represent Scottish football, scottish football has spoken and their views are clear.

Sevco fans have lost their claim to be "the people" we, the diddies of all levels, are now laying claim to being "the people".

We are the diddies, We are the people and the people win NOT entertain SPL 2.

FFS SSN,thats twice now you have cut it off.Where is the respect.Show a delayed transmission of Terry's lawyer instead mad.gif

I know a lot of folk are sick of calls for 'boycott this and that' , BUT Sly could

be next if they don't play fair. That's all, just fair.

alex thomson@alextomo WARNING. Club chairman "Everyone in that room heard that Stewart Regan informed Charles Green that there's no way "Rangers" will be in D3 .

Expand

I've said it repeatedly. The SFA and the SPL will get their way. They are corrupt to the core.

They want the Rangers money. It's as simple as that.

SPL club chairmen are hypocrites. They probably booted Rangers out, in full knowledge that it would be reversed.

1) This will not drag on for ages yet. No time.

2) Surprised no-one else is tickled by the fact that one club didn't want Rangers in the SFL. Clyde?

3) Pleased with the John Terry verdict. He would never be that daft to abuse someone on the pitch. Though he may indulge in "casual racism" like many other players.

Lampard thinks he's ok, and that will do me.

"

We will now apply for the SFL and play in whichever League they decide."

Maybe paraphrasing slightly but was this not Sevco's position last week and then we see this SPL2 talk on the oficial website. DEPLORABLE, reconvene the meeting and tell them to GTF.

I´m in a hotel in Portugal at the moment with a big grin on my face. Well done to the SFL clubs. :D :D :D

Just as I came on here, a Sevco fan walked over in his replica shirt and the conversation went like this:

SEVCO FAN: "What´s the latest son?"

ME: "Sorry?"

SEVCO FAN: "Is it division 3?"

ME: "Yeah."

SEVCO FAN: " *Pause* Oh no. Oh dear. Oh dear."

He then looked to the sky and walked away with the saddest expression I`ve ever seen. Hilarious. :lol:

Enjoy your night everyone. Long live the diddies.

The SFA and SPL now CAN'T participate in any stitch-up, it's being reported EVERYWHERE that they're in D3, people will rightly ash "What's going on ?" if so.

Edited by GordieBoy80