Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

SSN - "and this is a decision that will see 'Scotlands most successful club' play in the 3rd division as of next season", see again they can't quite understand that this club they talk about does not exist anymore. This NEW club will (hopefully) start life in the 3rd division.

Facts:

* any clubs who did cut-n-run to SPL2 have to indemnify remaining SFL against losses, unless a seperation agreement was reached. Why would one be?

* according to SFA's own arbitration from 2009 SPL can form SPL2 but it didn't say they could pay rump SFL any less Settlement, based upon legal advice.

* SPL voted 11-1 against compromise... SFL voted 25-5 against letting their Board even look at compromise.

Morally, how on earth could SPL2 be formed now, at this notice, against this background.

A lot of the media say that the only reason websites like this 'rose up' and said 'WTF?' is because we hate Rangers with every ounce of our being.

Not true. I have good friends who are hurting right now, and they simply support their team the way I support mine.

Having said that... Hateley, Goram, Smith, Jardine and McCoist - G I R F U Y. Big time. :)

Quit frankly its disgusting that Newco have been given access to the 3rd div without going through the usual process. They have still been given preferential treatment and any other clubs (such as Spartans) should take legal advice. Why weren't they given a chance and a team with no accounts or information are voted straight in? Shocking.

Guest honestrae95

Anticipating the social unrest that is sure to follow

Its already started, i just told my uncle the good news and while celebrating he jumped for joy,ended up smacking his head off the door frame, shouted 'aww,ya fucker!'. Thats socially unresting.

Edited by honestrae95

Its now a question of how much bottle the SPL chairman have re this SPL 2 thing. They have sat back and allowed Doncaster to get his hands dirty doing their will.

Exactly. For SPL / Neil Doncaster read SPL Club Chairmen. That means every man jack of them except Kilmarnock.

Corrupt to the core. Look where sporting integrity has taken them.