Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I would say that falls under 'no chance of SPL' statement, no? Anyway, the SFL clubs would need to agree to join them. Not a chance.

.....except the apparent growing number of SFL1 clubs who were part of yesterday's famous 5?:rolleyes:;)

Gilmour's a w**k.

What a t*t...

Firstly, they've done great good to Scottish football, by saving it from complete disgrace and fan disillusionment.

Secondly, it was a nest of sh*te thrown at them by SPL - including St Mirren.

Gilmour and St Mirren an utter disgrace...usually the other ugly sister they are lying down to..

If that is real then- get it right fucking roon you Gilmour.

Correct on all counts (IF reported accurately).

Gilmour and St Mirren an utter disgrace...usually the other ugly sister they are lying down to..

There is an upside.......................no more Cpt Indefensible :)

What a t*t...

Firstly, they've done great good to Scottish football, by saving it from complete disgrace and fan disillusionment.

Absolutely. It can't be defended, which the St Mirren/Inverness fans aren't doing. I think the chairmen were given assurances/promises that they'd be in SFL 1, which hasn't happened, and they are now panicking. Talking without thinking, which is unforgivable consider their actions make them seem like total hypocrites.

We're all on the same side still though - and we NEED to support our clubs.

Partick statement on their site, they voted No. I think Falkirk too.

Statement is a general vote for no but doesn't specify if Partick themselves voted no.

http://www.ptfc.co.uk/news/2012-2013/july_2012/statement_from_partick_thistle_football_club

Was on your Accies website and there's no statement confirming their vote.

Falkirk have also not made any statement.

I think Forfar could another one. Their statement says alot but gives away nothing. Prime suspects.

http://www.forfarathletic.co.uk/index.php?option=com_flexicontent&view=items&cid=7:latest-news&id=682:club-statement&Itemid=27

What a t*t...

Cant really describe how disappointing his comments are, I was set to goto Carlisle to follow the team in a few weeks, Im now considering spending a year watching football on the TV until the fans buyout finally happens - i dont think its an overreaction to say for everything good Gilmour has done for my club he has undone nearly everything with this comment.

An utter embarrassment.

I'll reserve judgement until Gilmour comes out with a statement to clarify. However , if it turns out to be accurate then it represents perhaps the most ill advised comment by a St Mirren representative. What's the point of canvassing fans of our club then slapping them in the kisser with shite like that.

Thanks but I'm not a tweeter or twitterer or whatever it's called so I can't access it.

? Neither am I, but you just click on the fecker ????? :unsure:

Gilmour and Cameron(chill Lachlan you stepped up to the plate) are a disgrace to their clubs.

IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE BAWS DON'T SEEK APPLAUSE.

Statement is a general vote for no but doesn't specify if Partick themselves voted no.

http://www.ptfc.co.u...e_football_club

Was on your Accies website and there's no statement confirming their vote.

Falkirk have also not made any statement.

I think Forfar could another one. Their statement says alot but gives away nothing. Prime suspects.

http://www.forfarath...ement&Itemid=27

We were discussing the Partick statement in the pub last night. The general consensus was that it was a tacit admission to a Yes vote.

But either way, not telling your support what your view is is very strange policy indeed.