Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

So East Stirling, Partick Thistle, Albion Rovers, Brechin, Stenny and Dumbarton all voted no.

Queen of the South and Hamilton have confirmed as yes votes.

Who does that actually leave unconfirmed? :huh: Montrose, Falkirk, Forfar and Queen's Park?

QOS confirmed YES

No statement from Forfar to confirm their vote, instead a general statement about the NO result.

No statement from Partick to confirm their vote, instead a general statement about the NO result.

No statement from Falkirk to confirm their vote.

No statement from Accies to confirm their vote.

I maintain the above 5 are the prime candidate quislings.

Wonder if this could be the next masterplan cooked up in a darkened room by them.

Change leagues to 3 divisions of 14 immediately(with 2 up 2 down and play-off),count all Rangers games as 3-0 defeats ensuring they were actually relegated to the SFL which means the SFL invite thing doesn't count and voila they get them back in a year.If there is an uproar then at worst they are back in 2 years.The league changes to ensure that they can get up even if they dont win the league.Just as easy as their magic SPL2 idea.

Nah they wouldnt be as cynical as this would they?

With Sevco in the SFL for at least three seasons, there has to be value in a TV deal that the SFL can exploit. Even just a half hour highlights package or something. It would end up being mainly about Sevco obviously, but it would give the other teams in the SFL some exposure.

There was talk of reviving the Glasgow Cup as a senior tournament on a home and away basis to give broadcasters some "old firm" action a while back, but I doubt Secvo would want it for another couple of seasons as they'd probably get their backsides whipped by Celtic Thistle, Queens or Pollok just now.

Fixed.

I was looking forward to the highland derbies but won't be going to ICT's ground. They'll never get a penny from me while Cameron is in charge.

Well that's more a reflection of you then. Why punish other teams for the statements of their chairmen?

Espin are definitely pulling the plug on Scottish football though more to do with their own financial problems. Still they have a get out clause.

So that will be the first short fall for SPL clubs

Rubbish, ESPN are part of Disney and has more cash to spend on sport than Sky do. Oh and even the Sun are reporting today that they are happy to stay and may add to their current deal.

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/4428965/Clubs-plan-Sky-meet.html

Espin are definitely pulling the plug on Scottish football though more to do with their own financial problems. Still they have a get out clause.

So that will be the first short fall for SPL clubs

source?

they gave a statement the other day saying they were happy with what they have in scotland

ETA Who the f**k are Espin???

sound like a web based political service laugh.gif

Edited by rustyarabnuts

Statement is a general vote for no but doesn't specify if Partick themselves voted no.

http://www.ptfc.co.u...e_football_club

Was on your Accies website and there's no statement confirming their vote.

Falkirk have also not made any statement.

I think Forfar could another one. Their statement says alot but gives away nothing. Prime suspects.

http://www.forfarath...ement&Itemid=27

I don't understand a Yes vote from any of the clubs at all unless it was a political statement. It was clear to me that the proposal was going to get punted so voting Yes vote would just bring about talks of boycotts.

If Thistle voted Yes then why don't they come out and tell everyone they did and the reasons for it. I'm sure it will come out eventually.

FWIW I think they voted No.

Wonder if this could be the next masterplan cooked up in a darkened room by them.

Change leagues to 3 divisions of 14 immediately(with 2 up 2 down and play-off),count all Rangers games as 3-0 defeats ensuring they were actually relegated to the SFL which means the SFL invite thing doesn't count and voila they get them back in a year.If there is an uproar then at worst they are back in 2 years.The league changes to ensure that they can get up even if they dont win the league.Just as easy as their magic SPL2 idea.

Nah they wouldnt be as cynical as this would they?

Stop ge'in them ideas you!

Well that's more a reflection of you then. Why punish other teams for the statements of their chairmen?

Throw it right back to ye, why reward clubs with an arsehole for a chairman. I did say the boycott would only last while Cameron is at the helm.

What team do you support? I take it you would have no problem paying into the coffers at Ibrox when the time comes?

ETA: Just noticed you are a County fan!!! O...M...G!

Edited by Stagmaster

It's refreshing to see that the Rangers supporters have dealt with their plight in a classy manner.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=231186&st=0

Seen this reply.

The SFL division 3, by the end of next season, will resemble the current SPL.

Clueless fuckwits !!...do they really think any club in admin will be dumped into SFL3 mid season ?...how can so many thick-as-f**k people follow one club ?

.....except the apparent growing number of SFL1 clubs who were part of yesterday's famous 5?:rolleyes:;)

That'll be the same first division clubs who vowed to find a 42 club resolution.

If SPL 2 happens (which it wont) it'll be as much down to the SFL1 clubs accepting the proposals (and the lower league clubs accepting their immediate resignations - again wont happen) as the current SPL clubs ;)